How do I get a split screen for mail and calendar in Outlook?

  • Follow

You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the
middle on a split screen.  I can't find that option anymore and am wondering
if it still exists and if so, where.  I don't want to have to toggle between
email and calendar.  Any suggestions?
0
Reply Utf 11/19/2009 8:45:01 PM

Outlook 2007 - on the to do bar on far right click the "<<" at the top.

Opens the To Do bar with calendar that has days with appointments hilited
and upcoming appointments listed below calendar.

"rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the
> middle on a split screen.  I can't find that option anymore and am
> wondering
> if it still exists and if so, where.  I don't want to have to toggle
> between
> email and calendar.  Any suggestions?

0
Reply Jim 11/19/2009 9:38:20 PM

This is an outlook 2007 only option (and 2010).  Try Alt+F2 to cycle through
on, off and minimized.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"rakugirl2001" <rakugirl2001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> You used to be able to have your calendar on the right and email in the
> middle on a split screen.  I can't find that option anymore and am
> wondering
> if it still exists and if so, where.  I don't want to have to toggle
> between
> email and calendar.  Any suggestions?

0
Reply Diane 11/19/2009 9:48:39 PM