How do I fix Outlook Error: 5102 -

  • Follow

I am receiving the message Error 5102 The server has reported a temporary
error.
Maximum request length exceeded.  This message received for over a week.
Incoming and outgoing e-mail works for short time then stops
0
Reply Utf 4/12/2010 6:05:01 PM

Chris W wrote:

> I am receiving the message Error 5102 The server has reported a temporary
> error.
> Maximum request length exceeded.  This message received for over a week.
> Incoming and outgoing e-mail works for short time then stops

Since this is a server error, you can't do anything about it.  Have you yet
contacted your unidentified e-mail provider to notify them about the
continuing problem for the past week?
0
Reply VanguardLH 4/12/2010 6:55:50 PM

(page loaded in 0.018 seconds)