How do I add blinking words to my email?

In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

What new version are you using?

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Kathleen
12/28/2009 8:40:22 PM
This "feature" was removed from Word 2007.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Diane
12/28/2009 8:42:17 PM
Not available anymore

--
Peter

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Peter
12/28/2009 8:47:05 PM
It's been pretty well documented that blinking text and flashing objects can
cause seizures in epileptics and headaches for others.

Tom
: Not available anymore
:
: --
: Peter
:
: Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
:
: "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:A3412A18-CF90-487F-9DA5-DA4D0B9CF1D6@microsoft.com...
: > In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a
separate
: > tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
: > Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.
:

-2
Tom

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

log file of email open time/date
Hi, I needed to know if there is a way to keep a log file or to view information about when the emails I receive are opened. I probably needed information like date and time. I am the person opening the emails but I needed to show someone when I opened them. Emails are coming from various different people using different email software, so it can't be tracked from their end. I have Outlook 2000, but might need to use it in different versions of Outlook. so if you know of a feature that I can use, can you also tell me if it's available for different versions? thanks a lot. I apprec...

All my Emails turned into Junk Mail but not on Junk Mail List. Is this a virus?
How do I remove a name from the Junk List if the name is not shown in the junk list but is noted as junk email in the field chooser Junk Mail column of inbound messages? Went to junk sender list and cant find the names, but these names automatically go to Delete folder, although I never placed them there. When i make a new rule, they still have the Junk Mail label attached. Very bizarre. Can anyone help????? ...

Some first problems using word 2007
Hello. I have some problem using word 2007 first time. Old documents don't appear as they used to. When there is a header-style, I see that it is incorrect, and there is an annoying number (1bu, 2bu , ... 20bu) at each header. Second thing : I change a line and other lines are change too. I don't know where can I change a header-style, so I assume this may be the problem. Thanks :) Are you saying that all of your existing documents have a problem with numbering? I'm assuming you are referring to *headings* and heading numbers rather than headers (the area abov...

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Photoshop 6.0 image is discolored when imported into Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi, <br><br>I am trying to import an image from Photoshop 6.0 (Mac Classic version) into Word in publishing layout mode. I have the image saved on my OS X desktop. When I drag the image from my desktop into the word document it appears, but it is too blue! The white does not appear to be affected, but the green is brighter and the pink is purple. This is important as the image needs to be in-keeping with the color-scheme of the rest of the document. What is causing this, and how can I correct it? It ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

microsoft word 2003 save multipage doc to multiple files
Hello! Is there any possible way to resolve my problem : I have 60 page document and id like to split this doc to 60 single paged files. Is there any way to do this whit some magic word option? Reagrds - HE ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Publisher emails
I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 people. I send the publication as the message (not as an attachment). The recipients are telling me that they get 2 copies of the email even though I only send it to them one time. I bc the recipients if it makes any difference. I use Outlook Express 6.00.29 and have been using it forever so it's not my email program. Any ideas how I can stop Publisher from automatically sending 2 messages? KristyRNinAZ wrote: > I created a newsletter that I send out to about 30 > people. I send the publication as the message (not as a...

Format text to add character

Forward email in 2003
Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks Create a Contact in Active Directory. "Steve Aschettino" <steveaschettino@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ORqKIsV9DHA.2472@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Anyone know the best way to forward email with exchange 2003? In 5.5 I had > to make custom recipient and then hide them from the address book... Whats > the best way to do it in Exchange 2003? Thanks > > ...

Select Names Listing for Sending Emails to Contacts
My Outlook 2002 Contacts list is set up to show last names first, and contacts are filed accordingly. However, when I compose an email and try to Select Name, the contacts are listed with first names first. How can I correct this so that contacts will be listed last name first there, also? Tools, e-mail accounts, view /modify address books - properties of outlook address book - choose 'file as' and close. Note - posting your valid e-mail address in a newsgroup post, or in your news account settings, is a surefire way to get spam and SWEN and other viruses sent to you....see ht...

Incoming Email Response Management
Hello: Hopefully someone can offer advice, or a solution here. I have a form on our website, built in Frontpage, that is sent to our server and then the server emails it to me in Outlook. What I want to do, is autorespond to the person who filled out the form. The problem is, when the form is submitted, the server's address is now the "from" and not the person who submitted. Is there any way to set up an autoresponder that will pull the email address out of the email and paste it into a new, templated email? Thanks! Kevin kevin_behringer@yahoo.com <kevin_behringer@yah...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Paste chart to word-lose bold type
When I paste my chart into msword, the bold type on the x and y axis is lost, though the title remains in bold. Kate, After copying, open Paint and paste it there. From Paint copy it again and paste it in Word. The format will remain. Regards, Jaleel "kate" wrote: > When I paste my chart into msword, the bold type on the x and y axis is lost, > though the title remains in bold. ...

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?