How do I add blinking words to my email?

  • Follow

In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.
0
Reply Utf 12/28/2009 8:20:02 PM

What new version are you using?

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Reply Kathleen 12/28/2009 8:40:22 PM

This "feature" was removed from Word 2007.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Reply Diane 12/28/2009 8:42:17 PM

Not available anymore

--
Peter

"Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a separate
> tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
> Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.

0
Reply Peter 12/28/2009 8:47:05 PM

It's been pretty well documented that blinking text and flashing objects can
cause seizures in epileptics and headaches for others.

Tom
: Not available anymore
:
: --
: Peter
:
: Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
:
: "Christine" <Christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
: news:A3412A18-CF90-487F-9DA5-DA4D0B9CF1D6@microsoft.com...
: > In the old version on Outlook, I would go to Font and there was a
separate
: > tab for Affects.  The new version does not have this tab and the Live
: > Interactive training does not allow to go into this depth.
:

-1
Reply Tom 12/28/2009 9:12:02 PM

(page loaded in 0.097 seconds)