Have Lost "To" column in Sent folder

I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To" column
in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone please
help me with this?

Thanks.
--
Derek

View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
> column
> in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
> please
> help me with this?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Derek

0
Roady
2/8/2010 3:17:39 PM
Thank you !!
--
Derek

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
> > column
> > in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
> > please
> > help me with this?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Derek
>
> .

You're welcome! :-)

--

> Thank you !!
> --
> Derek
>

> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----
>>
>> "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
>> > column
>> > in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
>> > please
>> > help me with this?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> > --
>> > Derek
>>
>> .

0
Roady

formulate sequential numering in an auto-filtered column
Hi, I have a data worksheet where I auto-filtered the columns. Example, in a blank auto-filtered column G, I would like to have auto-numering starting from 1 until the last auto-filtered row. What formula to use ? Thanks in advance for help. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can use a formula to calculate the row number. For example, in cell Gw, enter the following formula: =SUBTOTAL(3,$A$2:A2) where column A contains no blank cells. Copy down to the last row of data. Note: Don't use this formula in conjunction with the Data>Subtotal feature. When you ...

ACCESS TO A DESKTOP FOLDER
CAN ANYONE ADVISE HOW TO PREVENT ACCESS TO A DESKTOP FOLDER? THE PC IS SHARED BY ANOTHER WORK COLLEAGUE ON A ROTA OR PART TIME JOB SHARE BASI. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. This is really a Windows setup matter, and operates when you log in. You do not say which version of Windows you are using. I find i strange, especially nowadays (seeing how difficult it is to preven <grin>), that you do not have your own login names and passwords, whe you only get access to your own personal Desktop layout and files. The only thing I can suggest is that you password protect your files. It is general...

"Today" column not updating
A few times in the past week this has happened: I connect and update my money info online. Money shows me the price change for all of my funds but - for SOME funds only - does NOT update the "Today" column. I was surprised to see that - I thought that the math was done at MY pc - not online. So if I owned 100 shares of XYZ and YESTERDAY it was $20 per share (Money knows that - I update everyday) and today it is $21/share on my screen I see 100 shares $21 per share - it DOES now the new price, but in the TODAY column it does not show $100 as expected - it's blank. So I selecte...

text to columns w a line break

Macro to merge 3 rows multi times, columns A:K only
I have data in every 3 rows (5,8,11, etc), through column K. I need to keep columns L & M as is. I'd like a macro to merge A5:K7, A8:K10, A11:K13, etc, through a specific number of rows (the max number of rows would change depending on which sheet I was using) . Meaning one sheet would be through row 32 ( the last of the merged rows) another sheet the last of the merged rows would be through row 50, etc. I could identify the max row in a cell if the macro could use that number when it's run. Thanks, Steve ...

how to rename default column heading?
column heading in my MS excel now showing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... how to change the header default to A, B, C, D, .... thanks Noel, Go to Tools/Options/General/ and uncheck R1C1 Reference Style This Help? Dave noel Wrote: > column heading in my MS excel now showing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ... > how to change the header default to A, B, C, D, .... > thanks -- Piranha ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20435 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t...

formula to compare columns?
Hello Does anyone know how to write a formula that compares two adjacent columns of names and lists those names that aren't exact matches in a blank column. The columns of names are in ascending order and the quantity of names in each column may be different Thanks btk Hi enter the following in C1 =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:$A$1000,B1)>0,B1,"") and copy down -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany btk wrote: > Hello, > > Does anyone know how to write a formula that compares two adjacent > columns of names and lists those names that aren't exact matches in a >...

IVR10015.DAYTOEXP column not found
I am doing an upgrade of GP from version 7.5 to 8.0 (eventually going to 9.0) on a test server. I am running into an issue where when I try to run the GP Utilities to upgrade the companies after installing GP8.0 Service Pack 4A, I get a message saying that the DAYTOEXP column cannot be found. I looked in the mfg_update.cmp SQL script and I can see that the script is trying to add the INCL_EXP_TO_ENG column to IVR10015, but it appears to be expecting the DAYTOEXP column to already be in this table, but it is not. When is the DAYTOEXP column added to IVR10015? I checked our GP7.5 environ...

Total budget column filled with Zeros 2002
Annual budget report shows monthly budget amounts and actuals but onl;y the actuals appear in the total column. How to fix please. -- Thanks Chris ...

Moving messages into a folder fails
I have a folder that I created. I move messages into that folder after they have been read. Today I can no longer move messages into said folder. Is there a limit to how many messages can be placed into a folder? This is the second time this has happened. The first folder stopped accepting messages when it grew in size to 62,308K. The 2nd folder stopped accepting messages when it became 52,268K in size. Perhaps there is nothing to the folder size and they do not accept messages for another reason? JW Hi Jerry. In Outlook 2000 there is a size limit for PSTs - Pesonal Folders and it...

Question About Breaking Text into Columns
We have been given 10 fixed length text files from a client. Each one has the same "mapping" - about 35 fields for each record. Is there any way to create a macro to break the files up automatically or do I have to go through the Text Import Wizard (File - Open - change Files of Type to text) and manually parse the text for each one? Thanks a million in advance! Perhaps data>text to columns might prove useful. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "No Spam" <nospam@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:ork3311049469gnas7mtreqjhms7p10ksd@4ax.com....

upgraded from MS98 to XP pro and lost emails in Outlook Express
I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them back? >-----Original Message----- >I just did an upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows Xp pro. >That went fine but when i checked my email in Outlook >Express all my old emaisl were gone. How do i get them >back? >. >I have just upgraded also, I have the problem when I export my mail and import to XP all attachments are gone! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Offi...

Column total is wrong
I have a column of figures which is the result of multiplied column A x Column B. Column B is a multiplier of .001665. The result is shown to two decimal places. When I total the results in Column B, using formula =SUM(B1:B2), it gives the result as 11.16 instead of 11.15. Can I fix this somehow so it gives the correct total? Example A Formula in B Result in B 3250.00 =A1x0.001665 5.41 3450.00 =A2x0.001665 5.74 Total 11.16 Use rounding on the ...

Sent email monitoring
I'm using exch 2003. Some of my users are pop accounts and some are mailbox accounts. I'd like to record copies of sent email from any account and review them if needed. How is this done? In news:43051A50-1FC6-430E-BED5-F804304A53FA@microsoft.com, D. Young <DYoung@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm using exch 2003. Some of my users are pop accounts and some are > mailbox accounts. I'd like to record copies of sent email from any > account and review them if needed. How is this done? If you have POP users, I imagine they are using PST files to download to...

how to find last cell in column with data
I have a very simple checkbook register. I would like to be able to display the ending balance in a specific cell at the top of the sheet. How can I do this? Thanks Let's say your balance is in column A from A2 to somewhere below. Put in A1 =LOOKUP(2,1/(A2:A65356>0),A2:A65356) (suggested by Sandy Mann) -- Gary's Student "keyser_Soze@usa.com" wrote: > I have a very simple checkbook register. I would like to be able to > display > the ending balance in a specific cell at the top of the sheet. How can > I do this? > > Thanks > > Gary&#...

Inserting formulas into column with >10,000 rows
I have two very 'tall' columns of data (>10k rows) and I'd like to insert a third column calculating the difference between the first two. Ordinarily I'd just insert the formula into the top row and drag it down, but with 10k rows this takes a very long time. Is there a better way to do this than to drag down the formula? Thanks! Andrew Select B1 Press Ctrl-Down arrow (you get to the end of column B) Press Right-arrow (select an empty cell) Enter your formula + hit Rterurn Press Ctrl-Shift-Up-arrow Press F2 then Ctrl-Enter Et voila! HTH -- AP <agbiggs@hotmail.com>...

Excel column headers to a vertical list
How can I convert column headers to a vertical list in Excel Highlight the header row, go to Data, Filter, Auto Filter. Excel will filter 1000 different cells, so if you have a large file, be aware that what you see may not be the full table. Carole O "Steve F" wrote: > How can I convert column headers to a vertical list in Excel Hi Steve- I interpreted you question a little differently than Carole did. If you meant that you have content in a row which you would like to have listed in a column, such as; FirstName LastName Phone to FirstName LastName Phone then s...

Where are folders stored ? Sent ? Recieved?
Hard drive crashed and I have rebuilt. Old drive may have outlook folders intact; sent, recieved etc. Where does outlook store files in variouse versions. it would be a 2000 vintage of Outlook Express. Mark B wrote: > Hard drive crashed and I have rebuilt. > > Old drive may have outlook folders intact; sent, recieved > etc. > > Where does outlook store files in variouse versions. it > would be a 2000 vintage of Outlook Express. Wrong newsgroup! This newsgroup is for Outlook which is a PIM (personal information manager) with e-mail and a component of Microsoft Offic...

Anonymous Login to public folders has wrong permissions w/OWA
I have anonymous login set up for our public folders MS Exchange Admin Protocols container HTTP (Web) Site Settings Properties dialog box of folder, select the General Tab. Client Permissions button anonymous account allowed and set to REVIEWER BUT....when I go to OWA as the anonymous user (that is I just go to the URL of the folder without having to login), I have full rights to the folder--in my case it is a Calendar. I also checked the permissions on the calendar for anonymous and it too is only reviewer. ...

Calendar Organizers Lost after Migration from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2007
After importing pst file from Outlook 2002 to Outlook 2007, none of the original meeting organizers are recognized in my calendar so updates cannot be received without re-creating and re-sending the meeting notice. Additionally, all meeting subject fields are include the word "Copy:" at the beginning - editable, but annoying just the same. Is there a graceful way to update? Thank you!. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com What type of email account do you use? Why did you import? You should open the old pst in outlook then move the items to the new pst in outlook. H...

I lost my Access (Office) 2003 disk
I have MS Office 2003 loaded on my computer, but someone stole all my program disks just over a year ago, and now I'm finding that things like the subform wizard doesn't load automatically with the program, but has to be loaded later from the program disk (I'm working out of some tutorial-type books for Access 2003). Is there some way of getting around this? Either just using Access workarounds, or is there some way of getting a hold of these (apparent) add-ins to the program, either on line or on disc? Thanks Rob, I answered your question in the Forms newsgroup, this morning. -...

Newbie question: how to convert one column to multiple columns?
Anyone, I have a spreadsheet of about 50 names/addresses in which all of the data is in a single column, i.e.: name1 address1 city1 state1 zip1 name2 address2 .... etc. I'd like to convert this spreadsheet so that the names are all in column A, the addresses in column B, etc. I'm certainly willing to select all five related cells for a given person (I would need to do that 50 times), but once those five cells are selected, is there a way that I can recast those five cells from being in the same column into multiple columns? Thanks so much! David You can easily do that with a fo...

need to find lastrow in "C" column dynamically
I need to get the lastRow dynamically because it can change. This is not working but I don't know how to revise it. I want the last row in column C. lngLastRow = ws.Cells.Find(What:="*", After:=ws.Range("C1"), _ SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _ SearchOrder:=xlByRows).Row This is in a macro and I set a watch on the variable and it was 1. It looks like it is giving me the first column instead of the last column. tia, I found the problem. What happens is the code is correct but the user had the cells locked after it. On Jan 21, 3:13 pm, Excel-General <jlro......

Any way to recreate lost System Public Folders
Hi, Is there any way to recreate lost System Public Folders if you don't have available any of their replica??? (EFORMS REGISTRY, Events root, OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK, SCHEDULE+ FREE BUSY etc) The first Exchange 2000 Server which was installed in the Administrative Group and which was holding the only replica of most of the System Public Folders was crashed and there is no backup to recover from it. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thanks, Soti See the following TechNet article XADM: How to Reset System Folders on an Exchange 2000 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?s...

FRx export to Excel with formulas to work for XCR columns
The calculation column shows the wrong signs for revenue (normal balance = "C") rows when you export to excel using formulas. The issue is coming from the following setup in FRx: 1. The normal balance was set to “C” in the row format. 2. Print control that was set to use “XCR” in the column layout. 3. Including formulas when exporting to excel. RESPONSE FROM MBS We have found few bugs that were written regarding this issue. One of them states that this is working as designed. The reason they gave is because you should not include formulas when exporting to excel as it...