Have Lost "To" column in Sent folder

  • Follow

I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To" column
in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone please
help me with this?

Thanks.
--
Derek
0

View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
> column
> in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
> please
> help me with this?
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Derek

0
Reply Roady 2/8/2010 3:17:39 PM

Thank you !!
--
Derek

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
> > column
> > in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
> > please
> > help me with this?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Derek
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 2/8/2010 4:12:01 PM

You're welcome! :-)

--

> Thank you !!
> --
> Derek
>

> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> View-> Arrange By-> Custom...-> button Reset Current View
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----
>>
>> "Derek Chilvers" <DerekChilvers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
>> message
>> > I am running Outlook 2003 on XP. I have accidentally deleted the "To"
>> > column
>> > in the Sent folder and cannot find a way to get it back. Could anyone
>> > please
>> > help me with this?
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> > --