Font size when composing new message.....

  • Follow

Hi there,

I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
business card, is huge!!!!
And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
huge too!  You can't see it all!
What is going on, anybody?

Thanks for any help!!
0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 7:17:01 PM

I'm betting that it is your zoom settings in the email.

For Outlook 2007, with the email open, click on the Format Text tab - Zoom
and change the setting.

For Outlook 2003 and older, with the email open, click on View - Zoom and
change the setting.

Good luck
Zach

"Gemini Sugar" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
> When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
> business card, is huge!!!!
> And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
> huge too!  You can't see it all!
> What is going on, anybody?
>
> Thanks for any help!!
0