Font size when composing new message.....

Hi there,

I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
business card, is huge!!!!
And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
huge too!  You can't see it all!
What is going on, anybody?

Thanks for any help!!

I'm betting that it is your zoom settings in the email.

For Outlook 2007, with the email open, click on the Format Text tab - Zoom
and change the setting.

For Outlook 2003 and older, with the email open, click on View - Zoom and
change the setting.

Good luck
Zach

"Gemini Sugar" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
> When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
> business card, is huge!!!!
> And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
> huge too!  You can't see it all!
> What is going on, anybody?
>
> Thanks for any help!!

Excel
Hi all, Desperately need help on this....you'd think other people would have the same problem and it'd be easy to find, but all you get is hide and unhide column. This is too slow for me. For an Invoicing system i need to hide prices that the salesman can look at on screen, but not be shown when printed. If hiding and unhiding columns or changing fonts whenever an order is made, i'm sure mistakes will happen. So all i need is something that will hide or change the colour of certain cells or a column/s when the print button is clicked...simple.... ;�) Any help much appreciated....

Font size question
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel A workbook was all 10pt font was changed to all 14 pt font. <br> Only weird thing is, when I type in a new email, it goes to 10pt. (why?) <br> What to I do? thanks! Hi Kevs: Until you tell me which program you are using, I haven't a clue. Excel has nothing to do with email. Cheers On 13/04/10 12:14 PM, in article 59bb6d9f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "kevs14@officeformac.com" <kevs14@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (...

How do I print a font list using font name in the fonts?
I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that particular font. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Rich641" <Rich641@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB860C6E-32E3-4C5F-B695-0B479B9BE4CF@microsoft.com... >I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that >particular > font. > ...

New user cannot access all shares
I've added a new user to my SBS2003 domain. When that user attempts to access server shares from a computer that already existed, she can access only certain shares - on the others she gets "access is denied". (Note - The other user who logs into this computer has no problem with any shares.) One thing I noticed is the shares working correctly show "NTFS" but the ones that do not show "RAW". I do not know why this is different, whether it is part of the problem, or how to change it. Help please!!! ...

excel font changes in email
Hi, We have just had office 2003 installed on one of our machines while the rest are still running on a previous version. We opened a template from our server changed it and re-saved to the server. Now when the files are emailed and opened by one of our original machines in another office they come out with a very different appearance in terms of layout and font. Anybody any suggestions, it´s driving us crazy. Thanks What were the before and after font names? If the font used on the "sending" pc doesn't exist on the "receiving" pc, then windows will do a su...

How to put font and font size options on toolbar?
Using MS Word, how do I put the fonts and font size options on the taskbar, like they appear in e-mail screens, perhaps? I need to use Bold, Italics, and Underline, too. Thanks... Which version of Word are you using? They are right up front for me. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "navymomcab" <navymomcab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32058A2D-D696-4696-A580-E6ECC674478A@microsoft.com... > Using MS Word, how do I put the fonts and font size options on the &g...

problem opening workbook in Joseph Rubin's new book
Just bought the Financial Statements e-book. When I unzip the file an try to open financial statements.xls the following happens: Book1.xls opens then, I'm asked whether I want to permit macros Whether I answer "yes" or "no", i get a Microsoft Visual basic erro msg: "file format no longer supported" I have Excel97, and Windows 98. Both products are current as t software patches and fixes. Help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't own this, but maybe you could get another copy of the workbook: http://www.exceltip.com/pl-fs_sampl...

Filters on Associated Views for New Entites
Is there a way to get the Filters that are seen on the top of the History and Activities Associated Views (the date filter and the Include filter) to appear on the Associated Views of a new Entity? If not, are there any suggestions on how to restrict related records from appearing? For more specfics, I have created an entity that can have records created either from the contact record or the account record, and when I view the records from the account record, I am also seeing all records added via the contact record. I hope this makes sense. It almost sounds like a foreign language. ...

Size of folders?
Feeling a bit guilty about the size some of my OE folders might be getting, but only now do I notice the properties sheets of the personal folders only show number of emails, as indeed does 'highlight all'. Surely one does not have to go and look at the individual dbx files to check this? I expect I've just forgotten, as it's been a while since I've needed to tweak anything... Cheers, S You can only tell by the size of the dbx file. Remember also that the size is not reduced when you delete or move messages until you compact. You can also right...

Is there a way to recall, or retrieve a message I sent out?

Excel Font question: Can you overscore a character?
I would like to overscore a character within a cell in an Excell spreadsheet. I am able to add a Equation box with an overscore (insert object, microsoft equation 3.0, overbar template), but this only seems to work in a floating text box. I would like to type in crystollography references -- for instance, inside a cell <"one one onebar"> as <111> with a bar over the third one. Is there any way to type <111> with a bar over the third one in a cell in Excel? Thanks, Joe It looks like my question posted twice. Please ignore this posting. "DrJoe" wr...

BUG: New emails dont show in inbox
Outlook 2007 has been a dog so far. Slow performance on a very fast mahcine, addins that dont work, and now the worst of them all - new messages to my inbox show as being there but do not appear if I'm looking at my inbox. So for example, I've got 3 folders - inbox and then two other subfolders "business" and "farming." My view is on inbox itself. I hit send/receive and I'll get messages. I'll have 2 new messages in inbox, which is bold, but i cannot see them. I have to click on business or farming to view that folder and then when I click back to inbox they...

Gerneating guID's for new entities using code
Hi, I am working with the CRMQuoteDetail object, trying to create new quote lines through a custom app. The web service fails on the Create method, with the soap detail for the error suggesting that the quotedetailid can not be null. This is okay, except that when creating accounts or contacts, the underlying platform generates the ids automatically, so i'm not sure if i can just use C# to create a standard guID to use. If anyone knows what i'm talking about and can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Cheers Chris It's okay - i've solved it, realised that my code was ...

Template: Format font size
Hello. I am using the Template "VAT invoice - price including tax" from Office Online. I have been unable to get the font size to change to in the printed version. Regardless of what the font size is set at in the document (I have items set at 12, 14 and very large), all fonts print the same size...too small to read. Any suggestions? Thank you. -- Diana ...

How to fix new number of license issue
Hi. I am hoping someone here can tell me where the keys live that will allow me to fix my "This installation of Microsoft Office X exceeds the number of installations permitted by the license agreement" issue. My wife and I each have a PowerBook. We each have had our own copy of Office. Recently, I got a new PowerBook. I gave her my old one. While I tried to move her preferences and Apps to the right places, I must have missed something. Now, when she is using Microsoft Office, I get the "This installation of Microsoft Office X exceeds the number of installations ...

why is outlook deleting the original message from my inbox when i hit reply/forw
Can anyone help me? I just started using outlook (i've been using outlook express)and everytime i hit reply or forward the original message gets deleted from my inbox (and i can't find it anymore). I've tried checking different options in the options menu and nothing seems to be working. andrea They're more likely just being hidden by a filter. Go to View | Current View and change it to Messages. If it was set to Unread Messages before, then any message you read (or replied to or forwarded) would then change to "read" status and wouldn't appear in an &qu...

lost fonts
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel somehow i have lost all but 6 of my fonts - i was trying to install an aussie fonts CD (which failed) and without realising it deleted most of my fonts already there - now i cannot reinstall the aussie fonts or locate the lost fonts - when i go into applications, then library, then fonts, all the fonts are there in the next column but not highlighted and i cannot open them - the only option is cancel , i know it is obviously something i have done , can anyone help me out of this mess? thanks in anticipation, cheers ...

changing default Font and Font Size
How do I change the default Font and Font size? -- cap01 "cap10" <cap10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88636DAF-E39F-44F9-9527-04D3A46BC73D@microsoft.com... > How do I change the default Font and Font size? > -- > cap01 Tools menu of the main page of Windows Mail>options>compose tab>mail>font settings>OK>apply. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ ...

Change message class in public folder
Hi! We have a customer running Exchange 2003 SP2. They use mail enabled public folders. When new external messages arrive they became notes and when internal mail arrive they became mail. We want to change this so ALL messages that arrive to this particual public folder will be mail. What should we do ? Regards Lars In news:1699DC43-1CBF-4689-A2A7-421945C78404@microsoft.com, Lars <Lars@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi! > > We have a customer running Exchange 2003 SP2. They use mail enabled > public folders. > When new external messages arrive they became ...

Very very new newbie
Hi all! I'm an artist, and relatively familiar with computer stuff, though mostly of the Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Flash variety, which I have taught myself. I am completely new to Excel. I have a Mac running 9.2 and my version of Excel is 98. All I want to do right now is print out an invoice for a customer, a very long invoice with many items ordered. I found the invoice template and I customized it just fine, but I can't figure out how to get the invoice itself to extend so the bill can be the 3 or 4 pages long it needs to be. I also (since, like I said, I am for the most part se...

Validation and application size
Hi experts, I have a minor problem.... In column D i have a data validation list in each cell. Until now, I had only 100 lines in my application. The size of the application was about 300kb Because i do not know how many lines the user will put in, i have made all cells ranging from D4:D65000 with datavalidation. Now my application is about 1.700kb Is there a way to only have a data validation (dropdownlist) in column D when the user puts something in column B on the same line ? How would i program that in VBA ? Thanks, Pierre -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/...

message Encryption
hi, what are the apps are available to encrypt outboung exchange message? what kind encryption does exchange 2003 provide? Thanks. "=?Utf-8?B?YW5vbmk=?=" <anoni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:447834EB-1BBF-4A5E-9C21-5D80395A5622@microsoft.com: > what are the apps are available to encrypt outboung exchange message? > what kind encryption does exchange 2003 provide? Exchange can work with certificate services to encrypt messages. There are also several other options for message security. Here are some links for you: http://www.petri.co.il/configure_messa...

Fonts #14
I have downloaded a lot of new fonts to my new computer. They are all in my Fonts folder in my Control Panel. They are all "TT" fonts, yet I cannot access them through my Publisher program. I downloaded them to use in a newsletter that I do on a monthly basis and now I can't use them. Help, please!!! Are you using a web based newsletter? If you are you'll only see web friendly fonts. To change this, while your cursor is in a text box, Format, fonts, uncheck "show only Web fonts." -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org...

New shortcut out into the ribbon button
How to Drag a shortcut out into the ribbon button ...

axis title text box is wrong size in chart for excel 2003
I created a chart in Excel 2003. I added an axis title call "Ports Market Share". Excel has chosen to display only "Ports Market Sha". I can't find any way to control the size of the text box as Excel has control. Modifing the Font sizes does not fix the problem as the axis title text box just resizes to fit "Ports Market Sha". Changing the text causes the same issue as the last two letters are not displayed. Unfortunately Excel does not allow a lot of control over the axis titles. I would suggest deleting the chart generated title and use a text ...