Font size when composing new message.....

Follow
Email
Hi there,

I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
business card, is huge!!!!
And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
huge too!  You can't see it all!
What is going on, anybody?

Thanks for any help!!
0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 7:17:01 PM

I'm betting that it is your zoom settings in the email.

For Outlook 2007, with the email open, click on the Format Text tab - Zoom
and change the setting.

For Outlook 2003 and older, with the email open, click on View - Zoom and
change the setting.

Good luck
Zach

"Gemini Sugar" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I changed my font options in the Tools Menu and it does not seem to help.
> When I am composing a new message, my font and signature , which includes a
> business card, is huge!!!!
> And also when I pick a theme for stationary that i had put on there, it is
> huge too!  You can't see it all!
> What is going on, anybody?
>
> Thanks for any help!!
0
Reply Utf 3/10/2010 8:38:01 PM
Follow
Email

Help New Headers
Hi i run a windows 2000 network, i am trying to set up Imap accounts for my users, they all have sufficient rights. When i create the account then try to recieve mail i get the following error: checking for mail: reported error (0x800ccc0e) : Could not fetch new headers in the folder inbox for account, Erro Unable to connect to server checking for mail: reported error (0x800ccc0e) : Could not fetch new headers in the folder(Null)for account, Erro Unable to connect to server Any help would be extremely grateful ...

Database Size Issue
Hi, I am having an issue with the growth of our database. I would like to know what is contain in the _log.ldf file? I have tried to delete journals from the database but the size of the database still stays the same. Basically within 20 days, the size of _log.ldf file grew to 75GB. Is there also a way to move just the journal receipt out of the database for later viewing without any sort of database archiving that moves the whole database? Any advice on how to contain the size of the database, and how to possibly compact the database so that it's smaller than it is? Thank you. C...

VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr
VB.NET Web Programmer in New York $40/hr We are looking for someone to work as a VB.NET Web Developer. In this role, you will design and develop application software for a successful global corporation. You will also support and install software applications. Additional duties are to participate in the testing process and utilize formal development methodologies. A bachelor's degree is required and a BSCS is preferred. Candidates must have skills in: Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000. 2-4 years of experience in applications programming for a major corpora...

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

Upgrade from 8 to 10 and recived an error message when printing
SOP Inventory Sales History report Recieved Message Error in Equation 'C Exception Item' Not much to go by, but try recreating the calculated field. In addition, did you check if this report would upgrade? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "GPNut" wrote: > SOP Inventory Sales History report > Recieved Message > > Error in Equation 'C Exception Item' > ------=_NextPart_0001_835A8E7F Content-Type...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

Messages showing up as enclosures?
Hi - When I send messages from my office email (Outlook 2000, Exchange 2000) to 2 specific people, my messages show up as an enclosure or an attachment to a message. Any attachments I had sent are gone. When I send that same message to others, including my personal email address, they are fine. They both use Outlook, one uses 2000, not sure about the other. Also, if I paste a table from Word into the email, they see a string of text, the table is gone. Any suggestions as to what I can look for to fix this? Thanks - Brian ...

increase picture size
how do I enlarge an online map for printing purposes In Word, right click the image and set its layout property to something other than in linbe with text. Grab the image's corner handle and drag it to fill the page. Note that enlarging bitmaps will degrade resolution. You cannot create an image in Word larger than 1 page. Doesn't the on-line map source have an option to print directly? "vivesha" <vivesha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F528177-C1F4-49BE-9E08-A72B1051AF2B@microsoft.com... > how do I enlarge an online map for printing ...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

Cant send messages with hotmail using outlook 2000.
Hello to the gurus, I ran MSN explorer and so my hotmail account has been changed from POP3 to a web based one. I have been trying to use the Outlook 2000 to send/receive mail. But there is no choice in the account set up for a HTTP server(which my hotmail account is now). Please tell me if there is a way to send messages using outlook 2000 and hotmail. Sincerely, Anil Outlook 2002 was the first version with Hotmail support included. If you run Outlook 2000 in Internet Mail Only mode, you would need to use the workaround listed here: http://www.slipstick.com/config/ol2000hotmail.ht...

Exchange: Addressbook synced, but can't access it in the "New E-Mail" window...
Hello there! I set up my Entourage to connect to our Exchange 2003 server and everything's working perfectly so far. When i click on ne E-Mail i can access all the addressbooks on my Mac and on the Exchange server. I made a screenshot, but made my address book anonymous. The name of the exchange account in my Entourage is "igepa-its" and Kontakte is german for Contacts ;-) http://i46.tinypic.com/ixee8p.png Now my boss got a Mac too and i set it up with connection to our Exchange too and so on. If i click on the "Address Book" button in the main window, i c...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

NEW BUG in Outlook 2007!!!
Hi. Few days ago Windows 7 installed some updates and Outlook 2007 started to report stupid errors on attempt to look into a mail folder. In particular - instead of folder content it displays a message: "Cannot display the folder. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs, and then try again." I have tried to close programs one by one and every time checked if it able to display folder - did not help. I have tried to stop all non-critical system services (like IIS, Ftp, SQL) - did not help. Only after I have closed Outlook an...

Opening Excel-file in new window
I would like to be able to open an Excel-file in a new window through shortcut. I know I can do this by putting the path to excel before th path to the file in the target for the shortcut. ex) "C:\Program\Microsoft Office 2000\Office\EXCEL.EXE" C:\MyFile.xls This way I need to know the path to Excel all the time and also kno which version is installed. As long as I have the file on my computer know all these things but since I'm creating this shortcut via a installationprogram I don't know what's installed on the client computer... Have any suggestions -- Message po...

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...

Truncate message after certain number of lines
Hi All; Is there some way in which this can be achieved through Exchange 2003 and pushed onto all users on the domain? Cant seem to figure out how to do this. TIA On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 05:35:04 -0700, WhoC@nItbN0W <WhoCnItbN0W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi All; > >Is there some way in which this can be achieved through Exchange 2003 and >pushed onto all users on the domain? Cant seem to figure out how to do this. > > > >TIA Whats the goal? Hi: 1. A simple issue really (a) Cant prevent users from fwding emails over emails, appending their rema...

Multiple Duplicate Email Messages #2
As the subject suggests, I am getting duplicate emails everytime outlook access my pop account. I have set the pop setings to leave a copy on the server as my main computer is at home and downloads all emails there. But EVERY time it pops my account, the same messages are downloaded. I currently have 8 copies of everything. How do I overcome this problem? Thanks. Hi Hasan, maybe this sites could help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289942/en http://support.microsoft.com/kb/284404/en http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317945/en http://support.microsoft.com/kb/292249/en http://support.mic...

How do I adjust the size of the drop down list?
I've added a lot of drop down lists within my document. The first sheet works great, but all the other sheets has the drop down list extending over 2 or 3 of the columns when clicked on. Is there any way to adjust this? Hi waht kind of drop downs have you used? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Joy 13883 wrote: > I've added a lot of drop down lists within my document. The first > sheet works great, but all the other sheets has the drop down list > extending over 2 or 3 of the columns when clicked on. Is there any > way to adjust this? ...

SBS 2003 R2 SP2
Hi, I am trying to solve this issue but nothing works to fix it. I see that 1058 and 1030 events are present in the event viewer after the daily backup (NTBACKUP). Three hours after the event viewer show multiple and continuous 333 events. When I started to fix this issue I found the server lost network connection and services due to a memory exhaust state. I have applied some fixes to this server and appear not to crash. I am using a combination of NTBACKUP and COBIAN BACKUP Boletus to do the system and data backups. The server model is HP Proliant ML350 G5 and Window...

Deleting groups of email messages
Using Office 2003 and Outlook (exchange). In working with several users, some have lost the ability to delete groups of email messages. As an example, if you group by date, you will get a title bar for each group of dates with the number of messages in the group. On some machines, simply placing the focus on the title bar for a group and selecting delete, the entire group of messages are deleted. But on another group of machines, selecting delete does nothing (no errors or any resulting action) Any ideas would be appreciated. Any recent Outlook updates from Microsoft that might have been ...

View -> Sized With Window (for Excel charts): I want it back, plea
While I appreciate that not every function survives from one version to the next, this is one I sorely miss ! I use Excel 2003 at work, and 2007 at home. I can stand the constant bleating about compatability. I can even (barely) tolerate the highlight colors not matching. But this? Why oh why was it removed? Can you at least recommend a macro / VBA script patch to reurn this functionality to the program ? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

Changing new mail defaults
Hi, I've created & saved some outlook 2003 e-mail templates. We can you them by going new => Choose form but i'm wondering if theres anything i can change to make the new button default to that. thanks, Nick http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Nick asked: | Hi, | I've created & save...