email stuck in send and won't delete

  • Follow

I have an email stuck in sent and will not allow me to delete, move or cancel.
I originally was sending one with pictures and when it wouldn't send I
copied it and made the pictures much smaller and sent the same message to the
same address and it worked.
The one stuck has an error message that says:
"Can't open this item. Outlook has already begun transmitting this message."
I have even tried reinstalling the disk and option to repair, and tried to
reinstall and I get eror messages.
How can I get rid of this partially sent message?
0
Reply Utf 1/9/2010 9:47:01 PM

Go off line and then try and delete

--
Peter

"Stuck in Send" <Stuck in Send@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have an email stuck in sent and will not allow me to delete, move or cancel.
> I originally was sending one with pictures and when it wouldn't send I
> copied it and made the pictures much smaller and sent the same message to the
> same address and it worked.
> The one stuck has an error message that says:
> "Can't open this item. Outlook has already begun transmitting this message."
> I have even tried reinstalling the disk and option to repair, and tried to
> reinstall and I get eror messages.
> How can I get rid of this partially sent message?

0
Reply Peter 1/9/2010 11:23:22 PM

I have a mac and use outlook for my work email. I have an email in my sent mail folder that I cannot delete or cancel! I hit delete and it fades from black to gray. Once more email is put into my sent folder, it turns back to black and is active again. I hit delete, nothing. I open it and hit delete, nothing. How do I get rid of it!

Stuck in Send wrote:

email stuck in send and won't delete
09-Jan-10

I have an email stuck in sent and will not allow me to delete, move or cancel.
I originally was sending one with pictures and when it would not send I
copied it and made the pictures much smaller and sent the same message to the
same address and it worked.
The one stuck has an error message that says:
"Can't open this item. Outlook has already begun transmitting this message."
I have even tried reinstalling the disk and option to repair, and tried to
reinstall and I get eror messages.
How can I get rid of this partially sent message?

How to make your Web Site More Googly
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ed2489cf-efd0-46b9-a20b-e3ffb0363ac0/how-to-make-your-web-site.aspx
0
Reply Brittany 1/22/2010 8:34:43 PM