email shows sent but does not get delivered to recipients

  • Follow

My email shows sent but does not get delivered to recipients. Incoming emails
are working fine. We have tested email with smtp provider and appers to be
fine. When tested with alternative smtp provider mail goes through. When
using web mail server of my provider mail goes through.  We tried creating an
new profile and emil worked for a day then quit sending again. Any
suggestions?
--
gbeen
0

If it shows up in the Sent folder then the email has gone out. If the recipient did
not receive it then check their correct email address or it is a problem with their
mail delivery and they should check with their ISP

--
Peter

"gbeen" <gbeen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My email shows sent but does not get delivered to recipients. Incoming emails
> are working fine. We have tested email with smtp provider and appers to be
> fine. When tested with alternative smtp provider mail goes through. When
> using web mail server of my provider mail goes through.  We tried creating an
> new profile and emil worked for a day then quit sending again. Any
> suggestions?
> --
> gbeen

0