Email messages getting stuck when receiving

  • Follow

I have something weird happening here... on multiple computers a send/receive
will start, will say 'Receiving message # of # (###KB of ###KB) and just
stop, eventually timing out. We have a router with two WAN ports with two
different ISP connections. When I unplug the WAN1, messages come through no
problem. So obviously it seems to be a problem with this connection but I've
contacted them and we can't figure it out. We have POP3 email which is not
hosted by either ISP. Anyone else have something similar happen to them? This
is on XP Pro systems with a combination of Outlook 2003 and 2007. These
aren't large emails either.
0
Reply Utf 12/4/2009 3:07:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.018 seconds)