Deleted messages keep coming back

  • Follow

For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why this
is happening?
0
Reply Utf 1/26/2010 4:26:09 PM

thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings, when
you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
use?

"sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
> showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
> this
> is happening?

0
Reply williamtell 1/26/2010 6:34:43 PM

I contacted Comcast and apparently they are "working on the problem"  Their
solutions?  Manually delete the emails (?!?)  That's the problem! I delete
them and they keep reappearing!   or...  wait 48 to 72 hours for the emails
to delete by themselves.  You gotta love customer support!

"williamtell" wrote:

> thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings, when
> you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
> use?
>
> >WT<
>
> "sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
> > showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
> > this
> > is happening?
>

> .

-1
Reply Utf 1/26/2010 8:19:01 PM

you are the problem, not comcast, log into you account, go to your e-mail,
click preferences, find your settings, you will see if you look, there are
settings for the times of deletion! and or delete>go to trash and delete
again!
good luck!
ps i use comcast and have no problem

>I contacted Comcast and apparently they are "working on the problem"  Their
> solutions?  Manually delete the emails (?!?)  That's the problem! I delete
> them and they keep reappearing!   or...  wait 48 to 72 hours for the
> emails
> to delete by themselves.  You gotta love customer support!
>

> "williamtell" wrote:
>
>> thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings,
>> when
>> you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
>> use?
>>
>> >WT<
>>
>> "sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
>> > showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
>> > this
>> > is happening?
>>

>> .

0