Deleted messages keep coming back

For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why this
is happening?

thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings, when
you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
use?

"sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
> showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
> this
> is happening?

0
williamtell
1/26/2010 6:34:43 PM
I contacted Comcast and apparently they are "working on the problem"  Their
solutions?  Manually delete the emails (?!?)  That's the problem! I delete
them and they keep reappearing!   or...  wait 48 to 72 hours for the emails
to delete by themselves.  You gotta love customer support!

"williamtell" wrote:

> thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings, when
> you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
> use?
>
> >WT<
>
> "sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
> > showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
> > this
> > is happening?
>

> .

-1
you are the problem, not comcast, log into you account, go to your e-mail,
click preferences, find your settings, you will see if you look, there are
settings for the times of deletion! and or delete>go to trash and delete
again!
good luck!
ps i use comcast and have no problem

>I contacted Comcast and apparently they are "working on the problem"  Their
> solutions?  Manually delete the emails (?!?)  That's the problem! I delete
> them and they keep reappearing!   or...  wait 48 to 72 hours for the
> emails
> to delete by themselves.  You gotta love customer support!
>

> "williamtell" wrote:
>
>> thanks for all the info you have given us? check your e-mail settings,
>> when
>> you delete e-mail, are they being deleted from the server of whoever you
>> use?
>>
>> >WT<
>>
>> "sbmike12" <sbmike12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > For some reason, deleted messages from my inbox, read and unread, keep
>> > showing back up as new messages even after I delete them.  Any idea why
>> > this
>> > is happening?
>>

>> .

0
williamtell

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Strange negative indent in plain text messages
Recently my Outlook 2007 installation decided to indent the first line of any plain text message about half an inch to the left, resulting in the first 2 letters not being displayed as they happen to be outside the display area. That applies to editing mails as well as displaying mails in a separate window and in reading pane. Up to now I wasn't able to figure out how to reset that indent configuration. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help. sounds like a style is messed up. if the 'outdent' can't be changed using the Decrease indent button (next to the alignment b...

Cannot delete subreport

Changing the font style, fore colour and back colour of an individual cell in a VB6 listview
Hi All Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to style (bold, underline, italic), colour the text and colour the background of the text in a vb6 listview CELL. Are any of these permitations possible? Am I better using an MS Flexgrid and hidden textbox (for the edit bit)? Thank you. "Mojo" <please@dont.spam.com> wrote in message news:e%23LFCQ5RLHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi All > > Again, another I've always left rather than sorting is the ability to > style > (bold, underline, italic), colo...

Rule for Deleted Items

received messages randomly in either of two accounts
I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail accounts with it, a Hotmail account and a Sky.com account. When receiving mail it comes into either but not both accounts although the senders are sendin to the Sky.com account. How can this happen. Why would you expect to see an incoming message in both of your = accounts? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "Bryan1345" wrote in message = news:BAECB568-9A33-40DE-A63E-4792DE53658B@microsoft.com... I have Windows Live mail running on Windows 7, and I have 2 mail = accounts with it, a Hotmail ...

Intelligent Message Filter #16
Hi, Is there a way to see what email is being blocked by the Exchange 2003 Intelligent Message Filter and the Outlook Junk Mail Filter? Thanks, Dan With IMF, you can set the Gateway action to Archive, and all dropped messages above your threshold will end up in UCE Archive folder in mailroot. Those that make past it but do not meet the Store threshold will end up in users' Junk Mail folders. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Dan B" <none@none.com> wrot...

Outlook 2000 error message #6
I've just sent an email to someone and received the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients Subject: CEG-XXXXX Sent: 2/20/2004 11:13 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'PXXXXX' on 2/20/2004 11:13 AM None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. I'm usign outlook 2000 and poping (POP3) my emails. Any idea what is causing this? Thanks in advance. Denise ...

No NDR/warning for messages that exceed message size limit
Has anyone seen the following problem: config - Exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 SP3 When message size limits are set and a user tries to send a message that exceeds the limit, the message appears to be sent normally. In addition, there is no NDR returned and the message is never delivered to the recipient. It appears that Exchange accepts the over-size message, then drops it without letting anybody know that the message was too big. Also, if an external message come in that causes the mailbox size limit to be exceeded, neither the sender nor recipient is informed and the message appears to...

Keeps finding music on external hard drive.
I moved my Christmas music from C:\ to F:\ It kept finding the Christmas music. I discounected it and saw the songs were still there. I tried to play one and said song not found remove all songs from this drive and said yes and it scanned. I plugged the drive back in when I needed some files and the Chritmas music is back. How do I get it out of WMP? Win 7 x64. Thank you, Eric Vogel Right-click Music in the tree on the left and select Manage Music Library. Is the drive/folder containing the music in the list? The first step would be to remove it there. Then, if there ...

Automatically send email message when folder contents have changed.
Hoping someone can help. We have a UNIX server on our network and an Exchange 2003 server. Ideally we would like to have the Exchange server send an email to a group of users when a new file gets added to a shared folder on the UNIX box. The UNIX box is running VisionFS and we can see the shared folder in our Windows environment. Ideally I would like to have the Exchange server send a message without having to dedicate a PC running Outlook and a plug-in to the task but will do so if necessary. Any thoughts would be appreciated... Script it, schedule it to run on any member server (good i...

Delete macros

Message Box strangeness
I have included the chunk of code with a few names changed, but the functionality is there. I think it will be easier for me to explain my problem after you take a quick glance at the code: onConnectButton() { int go=-1; if(c_task_check.GetCheck()) { go=MessageBox("Doing this will erase old data","Warning",MB_OKCANCEL); } int start=start_server(); if(start==WAITING_FOR_CLIENT) { SetDlgItemText(ServerEdit,"Connected to Client"); c_button1.EnableWindow(true); c_button2.EnableWindow(true); c_button3.EnableWindow(false); c_button4.EnableWindo...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

How to eliminate/avoid double messages?
Hello, I have 3 SMTP email account configured on my outlook 2002, each of them corresponding to a different server, yet I get the same messages from one of these servers downloaded several times (usually 2 times, sometimes even 6-7 times) to my outlook inbox. Can anyone assist me to establish what is causing the multiple download, to advise how to proceed to eliminate the multiple messages from each of my local boxes and eventually how to configure my outlook in such a way that it will simply download the same message only once? Thanks, Luca See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

Delete blank Last page

When I search this group w/my user name nothing from 2010 comes up
Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? Try clicking on your own name, this opens your profile pop-up. In the pop-up, click on "Recent posts by this user". I just tried it and it displayed a couple of your 2010 posts somewhere further down in the listing. -- Max Singapore --- "Meenie" wrote: > Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? The web interface for this newsgroup doesn't work so well. You could access the newsgroup directly using a newsreader instead at this address news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.mi...

Deleting an email

How do i keep the first column of info on my screen?
I have a spreadsheey showing names in column A and then info in columns B onwards. When I scroll I need to see Column A so that I can link the info to the names - how do I get this one column to remain on the screen no matter how far I scroll across? Select B1 and Window>Freeze Panes. If you also want row1 to remain visible select B2 and Window>Freeze Panes. The rule is.......rows above and columns left of the selected cell will be frozen. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:47:13 -0800, TIQ <TIQ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a spreadsheey showing...