Create a rule to move an email after certain amount of time

  • Follow

I have a subscription, and I want to periodically want this rule to run. How
do either, set a rule to run once a month or, say if the email has been
sitting in my inbox for 3 months automattically move it to a different folder
1
Reply Utf 6/1/2010 7:52:01 PM

Rules are not triggered by time but when a message is sent or received or
when running a rule manually.
You can use AutoArchive to move/delete messages automatically after a
certain amount of time.

This add-in might be interesting to you;
http://addins.howto-outlook.com/pergenex_automate

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"DBA" <DBA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a subscription, and I want to periodically want this rule to run.
> How
> do either, set a rule to run once a month or, say if the email has been
> sitting in my inbox for 3 months automattically move it to a different
> folder

0
Reply Roady 6/1/2010 8:46:55 PM

(page loaded in 0.058 seconds)