Create a rule to move an email after certain amount of time

I have a subscription, and I want to periodically want this rule to run. How
do either, set a rule to run once a month or, say if the email has been
sitting in my inbox for 3 months automattically move it to a different folder

Rules are not triggered by time but when a message is sent or received or
when running a rule manually.
You can use AutoArchive to move/delete messages automatically after a
certain amount of time.

This add-in might be interesting to you;

Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

"DBA" <> wrote in message
> I have a subscription, and I want to periodically want this rule to run.
> How
> do either, set a rule to run once a month or, say if the email has been
> sitting in my inbox for 3 months automattically move it to a different
> folder

Create a Loop for create a phone call
Hi Best Regards Excuse me for my bad english I am developing a workflow, which must create automatically phone calls and assign them to certain users of the following way: it must create the number of 10 calls and to assign them to user 1, to create 5 calls and to assign them to user 2 etc the data of the phone calls is in a database I am trying to create a loop but I have not found like I am thankful for your help regards You will need to do this using the CRM SDK/web service. Do something like : CrmService service = new CrmService(); // Setup the CrmService class here foreach (U...

Move Exchange 2k3 to new HW
I have an Exchange 2k3 Server running on a Windows 2k3 OS, and Cisco Unity. The server is out of warranty and we are having HW problems, so I want to move this to another server. I've seen several processes listed for moving from 2000 to 2003 but I haven't notices anything specifically for moving 2003 to another server. I assume the process is still the same. What is the best/prefered method for moving to the new server? Thanks CharlesW Charles- Are you retaining the same name? That's by far the easiest option. If so, get the new box built to the point that you're joi...

Billable time reports
We are just deploying CRM 3.0 for our Marketing Service related company. I have set up the Product Catalog to include Hourly Units with a price list of $75.00 for the Product "Service 1". I have resolved a Service case for an Account and have charged the account 1 hour of billable time. Question: is there a report already in place that shows me the cases (for the month) for Accounts with billable time. Or is there another step I must complete after resolving the case to move this billable time to an Invoice? I have tried advanced find on resolved case which shows me the ca...

Is there a way to disable quick create
The quick create screen is very annoying, is there a way to force only the use of full forms when clicking new from the lookup dialogue. Anyone? Is this possible system wide? I did find one thing regarding the web.config file but it doesn't seem to work. Adding the following to web.config under <appSettings> <add key="RenderQuickCreateControl" value="Off"/> Any advice would be good. I don't want end users to be able to create using the quick create funtionality. "Simon W3st" wrote: > The quick create screen is very annoying, is t...

Create timesheet for multiple users
I have a timesheet I wish to create. Below is the format I wish to sen it out in. I need ot be able to sort final data by (employee department, project, activity and date) I would like to collate in a central worksheet for a number o employees so I can interrogate (i.e. using pivots). How am I best to achive this? From reading other posts I imagine one workbook per employee with 5 sheets each. Each can complete per week and it will populate a summar sheet in each workbook. I can then use some code to extract the summar from each workbook every week into a central file for collatio (rond...

Moving RPC over HTTP SSL certificate to new server
Hi all, I will be replacing my front end Exchange 2003 OWA/RPC over HTTP server with a new server. After I reconfigure OWA on the new front end I will have to reconfigure RPC over HTTP. It's been a LONG time since I have had to think about this so I forgot a lot of what I had to do to get it working. To make my life a little easier, is there anyway to export the existing certificate and import it to the new server hardware? That would save me time and I assume that the clients will not have to install a new certificate. Thanks! Devin devg3 at no spam hotmail com NO -- Hope this he...

How do you forward email on Outlook?
Uh, press the forward button, address the mail, enter any information you want included in the forwarded mail, then press send? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching and finding no answer, Chris asked: ...

Move EX03 logs to new disk?
Hi, Is there any way I can permanently relocate my Exchange 03 logs to a new physical disk? The server was set-up with only 1 disk and the data stores and logs are on this same disk. This exchange server is the only one in the organisation and has not been in use long, it is a new install so there is hardly any data. Is it possible to move the logs onto a new disk? (disk isn't in the machine yet, but I wanted to find out in advance!) Thanks, David On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:22:02 -0700, Dave Bennett <> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any...

Creating Dynamic Userinterface.
Hello, Is there any way to create the user interface (Dialogs/command buttons,combo) dynamically from the File(may be config file)??? My app is a pretty straight forward MFC EVC++ 4.0 app..i will have menubar and dialogs in which the button will take us to createprocess(); any ideas will be extremely usefull -- Thanks, Arvind -- "eRiva Systems" - Where Technology Meets Life, Every Minute. > Is there any way to create the user interface (Dialogs/command > buttons,combo) dynamically from the File(may be config file)??? ...

Email box not getting created
Hi, I am using windows 2000 with exchange 2000 installed on it. All these days it was working fine. Suddenly now when i tried creating a new user under active directory & also enabled the option for creating a email box. It says the user got created successfully but when i click the Email Address Tab under user properties, i dont see any email address created for that user under our domain. Any suggestions on this is issue is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance Not sure if 2000 is the same way as win2k3. If it is check RUS. On Jan 27, 7:05 am, Thameem <Tham...@discussions....

email macro #2
Hi, I want to add a 'send this sheet' button to an excel-sheet so that after completing an excel-sheet the customer can send it automatically back to me, without have to do 'complex' email operations. Can some one help me with this one? Kind regards, Eric Eric, Have a look at Ron de Bruin's site here -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "Eric27&qu...

Creating a basic phone followup
I am very new to this CRM product. I have set up a letter campaign to a small group of potential customers and I'd like to create a phone call tracking list for my phone follow ups. What is the quickest/best way to achieve this? ...

Forwarding emails to external email account
I am currently using exchange 2003. At this point, I want to Forward emails to external email account... For example ( How would I do it. I know we can forward emails internaly. Please help me ... Also you can update me on I will greatly appriciate it. Ali create a "contact", then in the properties of the AD user account, go to the Exchange General tab, click "Delivery Options", and in the "Forwarding address" section, select "Forward to:", and "Modify" the contact you created for the external ...

Moving Pages from one Publication to another
How can I move several pages from one publication to another? Not only the content of the page, but the entire page to include formatting and positioning? A simple copy of the content of the page only allows for the transfer of the content and hence, all of the formatting has to be redone. ...

creating a church directory in publisher 2003, using data from acc
Am trying to catalog merge a query created in access to create a church directory. The snag I'm hitting has to do with keeping the records for a particular family from being printed in the next listing(there's 2 families per page). I had to use subforms in access in order to input the variable number of children names and birthdays. In doing so, the member's name and record number had to remain the same while the children's names and record numbers kept incrementing. Kinda scratching my head on this one. Any help would be appreciated. I'm almost positive the d...

Create Hyperlink
Hi, when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. pls help How about Insert>Hyperlink? Available or not? Could be the workbook is Shared. Unshare it to get the feature back. Could be the worksheet is protected. In Excel 2002 or newer you can choose "Insert Hyperlinks" when protecting the sheet. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 02:22:03 -0700, Mohamed <> wrote: >Hi, >when i right click on a cell to create hyperlink it doesn't appear. >pls help ...

MSO Rules using "or"
I have recently moved from using OE to MSO. I have found the message rules that use the "or" operator only acts on the first item. e.g. my rule is: with "A" or "B" or "C" in the senders address move it to "X" and stop processing more rules. This rule only acts on the first item ("A") and ignores the rest. I have tried re-arranging the A B and C, but it always acts only on the first item. Where am I going wrong? Cheers, Brodie anyone??? "Brodie" <bshields at 0ptusnet _ c0m _ au> wrote in message news:3ff39b2...

better options for time billing
there should be more options on better handling time billing for professional services like accountants and financial planners ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.

how do I create an invoice from a spreadsheet
I have a simple spreadsheet and I want to create an invoice from the data in the spreadsheet can anyone help? You could try:- File New New Invoice.xlt then modify this template with your own data. This is probably as easy as creating your own invoice. Hope this helps. Steve "perry" <> wrote in message > I have a simple spreadsheet and I want to create an invoice from the data in > the spreadsheet can anyone help? ...

Creating Document in MDI app
Hi, In my application I wish to be able to export certain data to another file. In one of the functions in my view I need to create a new document, call some functions on it then save and close the document. I am struggling to find how to do this. I have only one Document template in my app. The code I have so far is: POSITION p = GetApp()->GetFirstDocTemplatePosition(); CDocTemplate* pTem = GetApp()->GetNextDocTemplate(p); CBob_photoDoc* pDoc = (CBob_photoDoc*) pTem->OpenDocumentFile(GetApp()->m_pProfStrs->DefFile,false); CBob_photoDoc is my document class. I can now...

Email fields in Excel
Probably a very basic issue, but haven't been able to figure out.... When opening one of my Excel sheets, there are a few email fields near the top of the screen. These are for the sender's address, the recipient's address, the subject and a cc: recipient. Opening other files, don't show these fields. Why are these fields showing up, and how can I get rid of them? Excel is 2002 SP1. -Olaf- File|Send to|Mail Recipient It's a toggle. But I have a difficult time distinguishing between being clicked and not. You may even have an icon for this function on your toolba...

Folder created and I can not delete it?
Somehow I created a folder, but do not see this same folder listed in the tree unless I attempt to move an e-mail to a 'x' folder. I looks like a v-card. I would like to know how to delete it. Thank you. So you created a contacts folder? If you use Folder list view (ctrl+6), do you see the folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: Outlook Tips by email: EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook an...

Determine which smtp address an email was sent to
I am trying ro figure out what, to me, should be the most simple thing. I am in an organization with an Exchange server. I have multiple smtp addresses set up (associated with my Active Directory account), all of which the Exchange server answers for (ie,,, etc.) When I receive an email, the only way I can tell which address it was sent to is to right click the message in my inbox, select options, then scroll through until I find the "To:" line. I am trying to set up a rule to automatically move emails to a folder if they contain ...

Help in creating website
I am creating a website for my riding club. I have basically "no" computer knowledge but so far it is coming along OK. I keep different files in Microsoft Word and Excel that I would like visitors to the website to be able to just click a word on the website and have it take them to that file. I am able to do this on other people's websites and want to be able to do this on mine. Remember I don't know anything about HTPL or any of that other stuff so when you answer consider yourself talking to someone as old as your grandmother. I know probably less than her. Th...

Annotation moves
I'm trying to move notes from one entity to another. There's no mechanism for adjusting the parent object field. Help! There is no "Out of the Box" feature for this one. I would look into the following: - Data conversion tools such as Scribe - SDK Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP "Charles Stitman" wrote: > I'm trying to move notes from one entity to another. > There's no mechanism for adjusting the parent object field. > Help! Hi Charles, Frank is right...