convert from last name, first name TO first name, last name

  • Follow

How can I convert my contacts (as a group menaing all of them at once0 from
the last name, first name to first name last name, without having to enter
EACH cotnact and perform it almost 400 times?

Also, in what format would you suggest trying to print my contacts showing
fields name mobile, home, work phone and email address?  I assume there is a
way to make used defined fields?
0
Reply Utf 11/24/2009 9:18:03 PM

You'll need to create a post with enough information that others could
understand it. How are we to know which field or view you are trying to
"convert?" Be specific.
I would suggest printing your Contacts in the format you prefer. How can we
decide that for you? You customize Contact printouts by using a mail merge
to a directory.
--
Russ Valentine
"Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert my contacts (as a group menaing all of them at once0
> from
> the last name, first name to first name last name, without having to enter
> EACH cotnact and perform it almost 400 times?
>
> Also, in what format would you suggest trying to print my contacts showing
> fields name mobile, home, work phone and email address?  I assume there is
> way to make used defined fields?

0
Reply Russ 11/24/2009 9:24:06 PM

(page loaded in 0.001 seconds)