convert from last name, first name TO first name, last name

How can I convert my contacts (as a group menaing all of them at once0 from
the last name, first name to first name last name, without having to enter
EACH cotnact and perform it almost 400 times?

Also, in what format would you suggest trying to print my contacts showing
fields name mobile, home, work phone and email address?  I assume there is a
way to make used defined fields?

You'll need to create a post with enough information that others could
understand it. How are we to know which field or view you are trying to
"convert?" Be specific.
I would suggest printing your Contacts in the format you prefer. How can we
decide that for you? You customize Contact printouts by using a mail merge
to a directory.
--
Russ Valentine
"Fred" <Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I convert my contacts (as a group menaing all of them at once0
> from
> the last name, first name to first name last name, without having to enter
> EACH cotnact and perform it almost 400 times?
>
> Also, in what format would you suggest trying to print my contacts showing
> fields name mobile, home, work phone and email address?  I assume there is
> way to make used defined fields?

0
Russ

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

The underlying connection was closed: The remote name
Hi, I'm new to MS-CRM and am trying to get some given examples working. I've written the code to create a Business hierarchy. I'm getting the following error when I try to execute the code """"The underlying connection was closed: The remote name could not be resolved."""" Any suggestions or ways to resolve this would be of great help. Regards, Joan Joan, did you simply copied and pasted the sample code into your ASP.NET Web application? string strServer = "myservername"; Check if you assigned the strServer variable the...

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

naming convention for PNG resources?
So IDB_xxx is for bitmaps, IDS_xxx is for strings, etc. Is there one for PNGs? I know MFC doesn't support PNG "as is". I thought about IDP_xxx but thats taken. IDPNG_xxx or ID_PNG_xxx seems weird. Invent one. Why is IDPNG_ unacceptable? The names are arbitrary. joe On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:30:14 -0800, "Somebody" <somebody@cox.net> wrote: >So IDB_xxx is for bitmaps, IDS_xxx is for strings, etc. Is there one for >PNGs? I know MFC doesn't support PNG "as is". I thought about IDP_xxx but >thats taken. IDPNG_xxx or ID_PNG_xxx seems w...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

how do you add names on a bubble chart?
hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? In article <D3AD4FAC-A0D3-4C77-AF73-72313357E6CF@microsoft.com>, Ravi@discussions.microsoft.com says... > hi does anyone know how to add names on a bubble chart? > What do you mean by "names?" Series names? Chart or axis title? Data labels? Custom text? Something else? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions I bet he wants custom data labels. Here are two great (and free!) utilities for labeling Excel charts: Rob Bo...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

How to get enum identifier name as text during runtime?
Is there any preprocessor directive to get the text string of the enum identifier name at runtime? For example, assume: enum MyList {Mem1, Mem2}; during runtime my code wants to reference Mem1 and print its source code text name "Mem1" by referencing Mem1, and not its numeric value 0. On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:06:18 -0700 (PDT), guuwwe@hotmail.com wrote: >Is there any preprocessor directive to get the text string of the enum >identifier name >at runtime? >For example, assume: >enum MyList {Mem1, Mem2}; > >during runtime my code wants to reference Mem1 and print ...

Last cell in a range
Can anyone tell me the way to display the latest entry into a range of cells in a downward entry e.g A1 3 A2 5 A3 6 A4 5 I would like a cell to report the last cell in the column regardless of whether it is the highest or lowest in the range. Any help is as always Appreciated. Andrew. Andrew Will return the last entry in column A no matter what type of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A1:A65535<>""),A1:A65535) For Numeric entry only.............. =LOOKUP(9.99999999999999E+307,A:A) For Text entry only.................... =LOOKUP(REPT("z",255),A:A) Gord Dibben MS E...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

drag/drop files with different name
I have a CListCtrl which contains a list of files from a directory tree. I have it so that you can drag-and-drop files from the list into an Explorer Window, and files get copied just fine. What I would like to do is rename the destination file. So if F:\foo\bar.txt is dragged on to the Desktop, I'd figure out that it should be called qux.txt instead, and that's what should appear on the Desktop. Is there a way of munging my data source object? Should I try to find the drop destination instead, and try to rename it there? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Gopi. -- Gopi Sundaram ...

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...