Change name of Distribution List

How do I (can I?) change the NAME of a Distribution List?
--
DavidC

Not difficult and hardly undiscoverable.
Open the DL.
Change the Name field.
I suspect there was some other question you meant to ask. This one was far
too easy.
--
Russ Valentine
"DavidC" <DavidC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I (can I?) change the NAME of a Distribution List?
> --
> DavidC

0
Russ

External data link change

Is there a way to get the list command on the data toolbar?
I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. Thanks You need to use xl2003. That means you need to buy the newer version (or explain it to the instructor). Maybe he or she will let you slide on this section. cbuskirk20 wrote: > > I don't have list on my data toolbar. Is there a download for that or do I > have to pay for it? I need it for a homework assignment. > > Thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

outlook 2003- cant send to some distribution lists
User was upgraded from office 97. the PST was moved at that time. Fast forward several months... user hit the 2gb limit on her PST file. we created a new OL2003 PST, then imported all info from the old PST. Now whenever she tries to send to certain distribution lists, she gets a "unexpected error has occurred". when she hits send. if she tries to expand the distribution list within the TO field, she gets an error of "The command selected is not valid for this recipient. The operation failed." she can open it in contacts with no errors. We have deleted the list and...

AddIn Functions Have File Path and #NAME? Error
Hello, How do I get Excel 2007 to drop the file path on formulas with Excel addin functions in them? I've just upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007 on XP and am having some trouble with my Excel addin workbook functions. There are a number of addins that are kept in a directory on the computer, C:\ExcelAddins. They are updated from time to time and so everyone has them in this directory on there computer so IT can upload updates. After the Office 2007 upgrade I added all these addins to Excel 2007. In 2003 I would be able to access the addin functions by typing in the name and pa...

Why does the change change to a number?

If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The
If my System.IO.StreamWriter Write method throws "The specified network name is no longer available." and I try to Dispose or Close it in the finaly clause the close or dispose method just throws "The specified network name is no longer available." again. how to clean this up? after this the stream writer is stuck connected until i restart my process. ...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

Newgroups Reseting List
When I try to reset my news group list it goes to almost 30,000 and then the program stops responding. Must shut down and restart explorer. Any suggestions? Thanks, Gordon Outlook doesn't provide NNTP (network news transfer protocol) support. Neither does Explorer. Neither does *Internet* Explorer, which is maybe what you meant. You use Outlook Express for that (Outlook and IE can call it or you can load OE yourself). [Internet] Explorer is not an NNTP client so I don't know why you are restarting it. If you are using Outlook Express, repost your question in a newsgroup that d...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Field Type Change

How to prevent list item selection
I'm having one of those blond moments (no offense to any blonds). I have a simple list box to display information. I want to immediately unselect any item that is selected. None of the obvious items I've tried worked. Any suggestions? Set the value to -1 "Robert Flanagan" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:%23wM31jHeKHA.6096@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm having one of those blond moments (no offense to any blonds). I have > a simple list box to display information. I want to immediately unselect > any item that is sel...

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box