can't view pictures in email. Outlook 2007

  • Follow

I cannot view pictures in my email.  All I can see is the outline of a square
where there should be a picture.

--
lr
0

And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
again.
See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Navy Paoc" <NavyPaoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I cannot view pictures in my email.  All I can see is the outline of a
> square
> where there should be a picture.
>
> --
> lr

0
Reply Roady 1/20/2010 10:51:28 AM

I've emptied the Outlook Temp Folder, and I still only see a blank outlined
square where there should be a picture.

Sometime there is an Info Bar telling me about blocked pictures, and
sometimes there is no Info Bar.  Either way, if I click on the bar to
download pictures or not, the squares remain the same with no photo showing.

Any other advise?
--
lr

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
> Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
> again.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Navy Paoc" <NavyPaoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I cannot view pictures in my email.  All I can see is the outline of a
> > square
> > where there should be a picture.
> >
> > --
> > lr
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 1/21/2010 7:02:01 AM

Sometimes there is an Infobar  - and when I click on it, still no pictures
show up, just the black outlined square.

Mostly no Infobar appears.

I emptied the Outlook Temp file, still no change.

Any other suggestions?
--
lr

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
> Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
> again.
> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>
> -----
>
> "Navy Paoc" <NavyPaoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I cannot view pictures in my email.  All I can see is the outline of a
> > square
> > where there should be a picture.
> >
> > --
> > lr
>
> .

0
Reply Utf 1/21/2010 7:16:11 AM

Could you check the referenced location for the Cache folder in the
registry?
You can find instructions for it here;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/403

--

> Sometimes there is an Infobar  - and when I click on it, still no pictures
> show up, just the black outlined square.
>
> Mostly no Infobar appears.
>
> I emptied the Outlook Temp file, still no change.
>
> Any other suggestions?
> --
> lr
>

> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> And there is no Infobar telling you about any blocked pictures?
>> Try emptying your Outlook Temp Folder when Outlook is closed and then try
>> again.
>> See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/securetemp.htm
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> http://www.msoutlook.info/
>> Real World Questions, Real World Answers
>>
>> -----
>>
>> "Navy Paoc" <NavyPaoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > I cannot view pictures in my email.  All I can see is the outline of a
>> > square
>> > where there should be a picture.
>> >
>> > --
>> > lr