can't open outlook 04-08-10

I can't access outlook on my server and below is the following problem. Can
anyone help?

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	BEX
  Application Name:	OUTLOOK.EXE
  Application Version:	12.0.6514.5000
  Application Timestamp:	4a89dc70
  Fault Module Name:	unknown
  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	00000000
  Exception Offset:	00000000
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Data:	00000008
  OS Version:	6.0.6002.2.2.0.16.7
  Locale ID:	1033

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID:	1033
  Brand:	Office12Crash
  skulcid:	1033

Read our privacy statement:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Does it work in Outlook Safe Mode?
Start-> Run; outlook.exe /safe
(note the space in the command)

Also see;
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"KHP" <KHP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I can't access outlook on my server and below is the following problem.
> Can
> anyone help?
>
> Problem signature:
>  Problem Event Name: BEX
>  Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE
>  Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000
>  Application Timestamp: 4a89dc70
>  Fault Module Name: unknown
>  Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
>  Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
>  Exception Offset: 00000000
>  Exception Code: c0000005
>  Exception Data: 00000008
>  OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.16.7
>  Locale ID: 1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
>  LCID: 1033
>  Brand: Office12Crash
>  skulcid: 1033
>
> Read our privacy statement:
>  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

0
Roady

Outlook will not connect
I have just purchased a new HP computer with Vista and also Office 2007. I cannot get Outlook to work. Upon clicking on the icon I get a blue page with the message “The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action.” Then a popup asking for server and mailbox info. I have filled this in and pressed ok. I get a message- “Cannot open your default email folders. The file C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook.ost is not a offline folder file.” I can get no help online or anywhere else. Can you help? Many thanks, Jo...

Hyperlinks and outlook
Everytime I press a hyperlink, outlook express starts, but I want outlook 2000 to start instead, how do I change that? I already changed it on the control panel + internet options, and have it pointing to outlook 2000 but still launches outlook express. Any ideas? See if the tip in the first highlighted section of the following article works for you: http://www.slipstick.com/config/defaultmailer.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:8S5Ab.14154$...

Combo Box #10
Can someone give me a lame, dummy version on how to create a combo box in a cell that has a list and shows the answer selected at the top? I also need my formulas to be able to count how many times a given answer was chosen in the box. If not, that's ok. Brandy: Both of the questions you're asking are pretty straightforward. Here goes: 1) The combo box. First thing is to choose a range ON THE SAME WORKSHEET that contains the values you want for your combo box. 2) Once you have those cells filled out, go to the first cell where you want to have the combo box. 3) Go to yo...

email attachments 12-02-04
I'm unable to attach in photos, orshare any using msn9, but can open explorer and do that from there. It says its been blocked. How do I unblock this. I have to stop and open IE to send anyphotos what so ever. ...

Outlook 2000 won't start
After fighting spyware for 2 days last week, Outlook 2K has stopped running on a Win2K machine. I can see the calendar & appointments when starting, but an immediate error pops up that says "Operation Failed" then the program crashes. We've tried the inbox repair tool (no problems found), uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook, command line Outlook safe mode. It still won't start. Possibly related problem: in Control Panel | Mail... we can't pull up the profile. When Mail is clicked, nothing happens, so we can't edit, delete or add a profile. Any suggesti...

Publisher 2000

Outlook Calander #3
Does anybody know if there is a way to have Outlooks calendar display the month with "full squares" for Sat and Sun just like other days of the week in the month display mode. I have a lot going on the weekends. Having Sat/Sun as one "square" makes it difficult to read. I cannot see any way to do this from the buttons menu. I am using Office Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance right click on the calendar and choose other settings - untick the compress weekend days option. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNo...

Outlook Mail Editor Does Not Close When Outlook Closes
Config: WIN2K & Outlook 2K with latest service packs. Word is my email editor. When I close Outlook the WINWORD.EXE process continues to run. (There are no open email messages when I close Outlook.) If I subsequently open Word it will not to print because it says a default printer does not exist. If I stop the WINWORD.EXE process in the Task Manager before launching Word it prints fine. I couldn't find an applicable Knowledge Base article for this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Geary ...

opening links in outlook

Problem trying to open old money file

Outlook 2003 / No line wrapping
Hi, first of all: Couldn't find a solution after doing some googling. My problem is: Automatic line wraps don't happen. No, it's certainly not the "Remove extra line breaks" option being checked. I write my emails in plain/text, the only line breaks that appear in a message's source code are those inserted manually. The default setting of wrapping lines at 76 characters is set and I don't see any option to completely disable / enable line wrapping, so I'm a bit at a loss. Yes, it's definetly not a problem of the (different) MUAs used for viewing these em...

Office X 10.1.2 Update Failed
I'm new to the Mac OS X although pretty experienced with Windows XP and Office. When I try to update my original install of Office X, I get error message 11002:2,-14. I read the Read Me and troubleshooting section, turned off the virus protection and removed the Microsoft Office Plugin file as directed in the troubleshooting. None of this helped. I noticed (remember I'm new to Macs) I can move a copy of the Microsoft Office X directory to another hard drive, and clicking on Entrouage or any program opens it just fine (including all the mail). Of course, that would be impossible in...

Email with tiny attachments open slow

OFFICE 2003 02-12-10
ALL OF A SUDDEN I WAS NOT ABLE TO OPEN EXCEL ANYMORE. INSTEAD OF OPENING THE PROGRAM, IT WENT TO WINDOWS INSTALLER AND JUST STOPPED.I REMOVED OFFICE 2003 FROM THE HARDDRIVE AND THEN REINSTALLED IT FROM THE DISK. HOWEVER, I AM GETTING THE ERROR MESSAGE: "ERROR 1304 - ERROR WRITING TO FILE: C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT OFFICE\OFFICEII\1033\XLINTL32.DLL VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THAT DIRECTORY " i WAS ABLE TO INSTALL "WORD" AND "OUTLOOCK" SEPARASTE;Y. BUT WHENEVER I TRY TO INSTALL "EXCEL" I GET THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE. WHAT CAN I DO TO...

Need an open house sign in sheet

Outlook 2003 stops writing
when writing the text the keyboard seems to lose contact with the system and interrups writing for a few seconds. The marker disappears and there is no memory of the keys used. It happens both with the built-in keyboard on my laptop as well as when I use an externa keyboard. Vista Premium. -- gunsan That is more likely to be a problem with win, or your hardware "gunsan" <gunsan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4522D556-4482-4179-B34A-8B97BB8E7B3D@microsoft.com... > when writing the text the keyboard seems to lose contact with the system > and > ...

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

Outlook 2002 Spam Filter freeware?
I'm looking for Anti SPAM freeware/shareware, that acts as a plug-in to Outlook 2002 and deletes Spam from my email server, without downloading it to Outlook at all. Thus when running outlook it would interact with the Anti Spam software and receive only non-spam through it (subject to a learning process obviously!). Thanks in anticipation :) Google is your friend. However, that plug-in would not be an Outlook plug-in since Outlook has nothing to do with deleting from server prior to download, via rules or any other method. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies t...