Auto Forward Emails - Specific Time Periods Only

Afternoon All:

I'm not sure if this can be done or not... we want to auto forward by rule
email messages during a specific time period... most specifically after
hours... is it possible to create a rule that would forward emails with a
specific criteria during a specific set of hours?

Thanks
--
J_Nettles

Difference between two date/time values
Hi, Cell A1 has 21-04-10 07:00 PM Cell A2 has 06-06-10 07:52 AM (the dates are in the dd-mm-yy format) Cell A3 has the formula =A2-A1 for showing the differences in days and time and is formatted with the custom format: dd h:mm:ss The display in cell A3 is 14 12:52:00. While the difference in hours is okay, the difference in days should be more than 14 as there is are 31 days of May between the two dates. Is there another format to show the correct difference in days or should be done some other way? Please help. Thanks in advance. Regards, Raj Do you really need ...

Auto Filter problem

Forwarding Stationery
Hello all I am wondering if you can assist. Where can I cange the look and feel of messages when you attach to an e-mail from a thrid part programme? My 'New Message' stationery is black but when I attach a file from another programme, it is white. Look forward to your responses Regards TANYA ...

MS outlook 2003 try to send email says "Item missing"
I am trying to use outlook for the first time, but won't send or recieve--says item missing. Thanks! Chrisie <Chrisie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to use outlook for the first time, but won't send or > recieve--says item missing. Did you create a mail profile? Did you define a mail account? Have you created your data store? Tell us exactly what you've done so far and we'll tell you if anything's missing. -- Brian Tillman Yes, I have done all those things... Thanks for your help! "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Chrisie <...

Bulk emailing
Is there any way to take 10-20 email addresses and send the same email text to each of them, where ONLY their email address appears anywhere in the header? Thanks! ....Robin Put the recipients in the Bcc: recipient box rather than the To: or cc: boxes. "Robin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01d601c39f27$0c1612e0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to take 10-20 email addresses and send > the same email text to each of them, where ONLY their > email address appears anywhere in the header? > > Thanks! > > ...Robin > &...

Auto-Editing

outlook2003 forwarding (always attaches rather than open)
I have a friend that has the same Outlook 2003 that I do. But when they forward, the email client always attaches the message as an attachment so they can't clean it up prior to forwarding. I can't find the option to make theirs work like mine (which doesn't attach forwarded messages). Thanks!!!! "joe" <bry333@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:xFc4k.4086$LL4.1727@bignews7.bellsouth.net... >I have a friend that has the same Outlook 2003 that I do. > But when they forward, the email client always attaches the > message as an attachment so they can&#...

Can receive but not send emails
Task 'lrbutz@verizon.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 5.7.0 No AUTH command has been given.' That is the error message I receive when trying to send a message from Outlook 2003, from a POP acct. Test messages at first were sent successfully, but now I only get the pop-up requiring me to repeatedly enter my user name and password, despite always re-checking the 'remember user name and password' box. This program worked yesterd...

Can Exchange administrators secretly read user's email without their knowlege?
This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their knowlege? On 7 Jun 2006 06:44:37 -0700, "PizzaPete" <terryleemundy@comcast.net> wrote: >This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an >Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their >knowlege? Yes. With the proper permissions that arent there by default in E200x. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821897 "How to assign service account access to all mailboxe...

Date/Time criteria problem
I am trying to create a query that allows a user to select a specific date for which to show results. Following is sample SQL with a fixed criteria: SELECT qryShopJobsIO1.JOB_NO, qryShopJobsIO1.[TOTAL QUANTITY ORDERED], qryShopJobsIO1.[ENTRY DATE], qryShopJobsIO1.SumOfTotalHours FROM qryShopJobsIO1 WHERE (((qryShopJobsIO1.[ENTRY DATE])=#4/27/2010#)); This particular example returns no records. I know that I have records for which the ENTRY DATE field is 4/27/2010. I believe that the problem is that the default value of that field (in the table definition) is set to =Now() ...

Auto-Calculate

Unable to Forward Meeting Requests to users on Exchange 2003
I am finally migrating my users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. This past weekend I changed my bridgehead server to a new Exchange 2003 SP2 Server I also migrated about 500 out of 4000 users to new Exchange 2003 SP2 servers. Now when users try to forward any meeting requests using either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 they get an undeliverable message stating that they do not have permission to send to the message. This only happens when they are either forwarding meeting request to someone outside the office and it is routing through the new bridgehead server or to a user that is on one ...

auto copy self

moderated & normal email
i have moderated email and normal email coming into the moderators inbox. how can i configure the moderator's outlook/email to differentiate between the two. moderator is running outlook 2003 with exchange 2003 enterprise. How about creating a rule in Outlook that will separate the e-mails based on the address they are sent to (moderator@domain.com as against normal@domain.com). RP wrote: > i have moderated email and normal email coming into the moderators > inbox. how can i configure the moderator's outlook/email to > differentiate between the two. moderator is running o...

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Email Setup?
We may have missed a step in connecting our CRM 1.0 server and Exchange 2003. We are in the process of setting up CRM. We create an email activity and try to send it but get the message "an error occurred ... contact your system administrator". In the event log on the CRM server we get the message: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP st...

emails received
I received an email from someone and it keeps sending me 100's of copies of the same email from the same date and time. My inbox is no longer getting my normal emails and I've tried blocking this person but it still sends the emails. When I click on send and receive is says retrieving message 1 of 16 but only one message comes in (the junk one) and then an error message appears saying: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.telus.net&...

Auto look through subfolders

emails
every time i try to open my outlook express it comes up with an error The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D any ideas i am not sure what to do Hi Lynne, 1. you won't get a reply here, post OE questions to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress 2. in tools - accounts - mail - your mail account - properties - servers you specified a wrong POP3 server. You typed &#...

How to block a MAIL FORWARD RULE
Hi all, I found that some users in my organization are seting a rule to forward all the incomming mail in his mailbox to a extarnal mail provider account like hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc. Is there any way to block this server based rule ? I know that if this rule is at client level (outlook) there is nothing I can do to block the rule, but the rule that my users are using is a server based rule that works when they are not using any client...... so ... does any one knows how to block this rule? Thanks & regards !! BRINO! BRINO wrote: > Sorry.... It was a kid's question !! ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Just in time debugging error
Hi, I installed CRM in a production Server where there is only CRM and SQL Server. I have this error every time i double click any button from the internet explorer window related to the CRM application: "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in iexplore.exe -9028-. Just-in-time debugging this exception failed with the following error: no installed debugger has just-in-time debugging enabled". This server only has the .net framework 2.0 but not visual studio installed. The error also happens in all the client machines. Thanks. Welcome to the world of CRM. Is this occuring ...