administrator wont allow me to click on links in my email

  • Follow

outlook wont allow me to click on links in my email. keeps saying
adminstrator wont allow please help me correct this

thanks fred
0
Reply Utf 1/3/2010 5:47:01 PM

This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your
internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control
panel, Internet options, Advanced tab).
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest
information.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"freds problem with links" <fredsproblemwithlinks@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:CF8A0D50-6CDA-4108-8E3D-34D656DF082F@microsoft.com...
> outlook wont allow me to click on links in my email. keeps saying
> adminstrator wont allow please help me correct this
>
> thanks fred

0
Reply Diane 1/3/2010 6:57:17 PM

(page loaded in 0.044 seconds)