what does "invalid recipients" mean?

I send e-mails to legittimate addresses and I get a system undeliverable
message saying that some or most are invalid recipients.  why?

Most likely because they do not have a valid electronic address for the mail
transport you are using. Unless you tell us the mail account type, how you
are selecting the recipients and how you have validated the email addresses,
we can't help further.
--
Russ Valentine
"Martha" <Martha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I send e-mails to legittimate addresses and I get a system undeliverable
> message saying that some or most are invalid recipients.  why?

0
Russ

I send e-mails to legittimate addresses and I get a system undeliverable message saying that some or most are invalid recipients. why? Most likely because they do not have a valid electronic address for the mail transport you are using. Unless you tell us the mail account type, how you are selecting the recipients and how you have validated the email addresses, we can't help further. -- Russ Valentine "Martha" <Martha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EAAB003-3988-4511-AB63-5ACD800D82FA@microsoft.com... >I send e-mails to legittimate add...