Printing a contact directory with pictures

Using the contact information which includes a picture, can a address
directory with pictures be printed from outlook?

No, Outlook's native printing functions do not include the pictures.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Lisa Church" <Lisa Church@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using the contact information which includes a picture, can a address
> directory with pictures be printed from outlook?

0
Diane

printing copies

Populate Outlook Contacts
Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of this redundancy? <sowen12@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1179113614.475661.150760@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com... > Can I automatically populate my Outlook Contact file with info from an > Access form? I enter my customer's info in my Access form first and > then I have to re-enter in Outlook contacts. Any way to get rid of > this redundancy? Here's all...

Contacts not seen by to:
I try to send a message using contacts but to: does not see my contact list. I just imported a contact list - how can I connect the two? Thanks Richard What version of Outlook are you using, and if 98 or 2000, what mail support mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of Help | About Microsoft Outlook -- it should say "Internet Mail Only" or "Corporate/Workgroup". (Outlook 97, 2002, and 2003 don't have separate modes.) -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts?
Can I import contacts in Excel into Sharepoint contacts? Importing contacts in Excel spreadsheet into SharePoint contacts is something that SharePoint does not support. Probably you can define your contacts as a 'Custom List' in SharePoint. If you are specific about importing from a Excel spreadsheet, you can take a look at SharePoint List Management Solution (SPListM) which allows you to import list items(contacts) with associated metadata and file attachments to your SharePoint Lists such as Contacts, Calendars, Surveys, Discussion Boards etc. SharePoint by default does...

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Check printing in GP 7.0

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Permissions in Public Folders/Contacts
First off I'm running SBS2003 and Exchange 2003. Here is my problem. I am new to the 2003 platform as i've been used to using NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I want to give my users read/write/delete permissions in the public folders as well as the public contact lists that has all the contacts we all use on a daily basis. I do not however want these folks to have full administrator capabilities. How do i go about doing this in exchange 2003. Also, where in the heck do you find the Que where all the crap messages are stored. Is there a built in spam filter??? Thanks, Ryan Hi Ry...

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

When hitting REPLY my picture in my signature (Rich Text Format) doesn't show up
Instead of the picture i get: << OLE Object: Microsoft Word Picture >> How can I get the picture to also be shown after I hit REPLY? Any ideas anyone? Tim :-) ...

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...

Printing
Hi, I have a custom list control (base class is not CListCtrl but simply CWnd). I need to implement printing. I once created a whole printing function for a standard CListCtrl, by making complete custom drawing routines to take data out of the list control and draw it onto a printer DC. However, I have seen how "Custom Grid Control" and other controls can somehow simply map the screen (including icons and everything) onto the printer.. it's not simply a screen print obviously, because it adapts to the printer resolution, but I do wonder if there isn't just a standard print...