lost my contacts and calendar

  • Follow

I moved all my MS Outlook 2007 files to another drive. I use XP and when i
tried to move them back i lost ALL my contacts and calendar info!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

How do i restore? I've been able to import some .pst files but still the
contacts and calendars are EMPTY.
0
Reply Utf 3/18/2010 3:38:05 PM

"bob sacco" <bob sacco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I moved all my MS Outlook 2007 files to another drive. I use XP and when i
> tried to move them back i lost ALL my contacts and calendar info!
>
> PLEASE HELP!!!!!
>
> How do i restore? I've been able to import some .pst files but still the
> contacts and calendars are EMPTY.

Any small amount of research would have shown you that you do NOT import pst
files into Outlook.
Create a new mail profile and OPEN the pst files by doing File-Open-Outlook
Data File in Outlook. See if that helps.
If your contacts and calendar are STILL empty then either you are opening
the wrong pst file or you saved the wrong pst file in the first place.

0
Reply Gordon 3/18/2010 3:47:45 PM

(page loaded in 0.17 seconds)

Reply: