how do I download, export, or copy pab file

  • Follow

I want to download, export, or copy my MS Outlook 2003 address book (or pab
file), without going thru the Internet, so I can load it on another computer.
Where is the pab file?
0
Reply Utf 5/16/2010 4:43:01 PM

Outlook has not used a PAB file in over a decade. Rephrase you query with
that reality in mind. Include the reason you thought you would have to "go
through the Internet." You posted no information that would permit anyone to
answer your question.
--
Russ Valentine
"sandrini" <sandrini@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to download, export, or copy my MS Outlook 2003 address book (or pab
> file), without going thru the Internet, so I can load it on another
> computer.
> Where is the pab file?

0
Reply Russ 5/16/2010 10:40:59 PM