Exporting Contacts to iMac

I have just bought an iMac and just want to know how to copy my Contacts from
Outlook to iMail.  Anyone know how?
--
Pete W

"Pete W" <PeteW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have just bought an iMac and just want to know how to copy my Contacts
> from
> Outlook to iMail.  Anyone know how?

Have you looked to see what formats iMail will import?

0
Gordon
2/22/2010 10:27:34 AM
No idea if this covers what your looking for but might be
worth a look (know nothing about Mac)

Outlook2Mac
http://www.littlemachines.com/

Karl
Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
"Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
http://www.contactgenie.com

"Pete W" <PeteW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have just bought an iMac and just want to know how to copy my Contacts
>from
> Outlook to iMail.  Anyone know how?
> --
> Pete W

0
Karl

Export to XML exports single row only

viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 #2
From: "Shane Lieberg" <cool1two@hotmail.com> Subject: viewing contacts crashes outlook 2000 Date: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:59 AM problem, when viewing contacts (pst with outlook address book service) using the address book viewer "hit the address book on tool bar", and scroll though the contacts. i will crash at some random point. if you view the same contact list in folder view. "left side of screen under contacts", you can view all of the contacts and the info without issue. ...

Cannot rename "User Field 1" in public folder contact properties
Hello! Cross-posted to SBS group! I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 and I am accessing my account with Outlook 2007. In my public folders, I have a contacts folder. Using Outlook 2007, I double-click a contact and then click All Fields of the Show item in the tool ribbon. I then select Miscellaneous fields, click on User Field 1, then click Properties. I want to change its name, but the Name, Type, and Format boxes are all grayed out. I am logged in as a domain admin. How can I rename one of the "User Field" items? So far in my Googling for the last half hour, I have found ...

Contacts export display X400 not SMTP

Outlook syncronization with contacts/apointments
My outlook is not syncing with CRM. If i add a contact to Outllok and sync the contact dows not show up in CRM. I have to "track in CRM". Is this the way it works? Thanks, Brian on outlook CRM-Option ....and then see what are you synchronizing and what is the minimum time for synchronization. if you have doubt that nothing is coming from CRM to out loook then. make a appointmen in CRM and then click on CRM------synchronize CRM with outlook ( as i dont have CRM outlook so might be i am bit wrong about name :) .. You will see any error if there is error in synchronization. /A...

Export / Import Security

see contacts at lower left pane???
in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left beneath my folders. is this possible in outlook? thx in advance! No. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gordo" <Gordo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38D1AB48-BC5E-4BFF-AFE3-D297A25EED14@microsoft.com... > in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left > beneath > my folders. is this possible in outlook? > > thx in advance! Gordo <Gordo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > in outlook express i used to be able to view contacts in lower left...

Export item ID?

Exporting email in Outlook Express

Export Image Package
I have an access application that has stored .JPG images within the database as a "Package". How can I export the image back to a normal .jpg file so that it can be read by a normal (non ole server) imaging application? ...

Business contact manager #47
Hi, I was wondering if someone would be able to clear up a few queries I have regarding the above software. I have read loads of differing reports, and not that different feature have been brought in on different versions. What I need to know is: Does the latest version of Outlook 2003 BCM have the capability to share a single BCM database, located on a Windows 2003 server, with multiple users? And can you use BCM in an Exchange Outlook profile? If not, does BCM for Outlook 2007 have these features, or is it a completely stand alone peice of software? All your help is greatly apprec...

Sharing contacts in outlook 2007
I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click open contacts they get the following error "the folder you have selected is not available" i have tried removing and reapplying the permissions but still can not get around this. please help Is the contact folder your main folder or a subfolder to your "main" contact folder? Does it work with the calendar? -- Best regards Malin D Office consultant/Trainer "Toon@Hudson" wrote: > I have shared my contacts and calendar with another user, but when they click ...

Exporting to Powerpoint

CRM Contacts not making to my Outlook Contacts Folder
I create a new crm contact in the web client. When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the owner of the contact... Any suggestions? Bob Known Bug Bob. Hotfix to be released in May. Bill >-----Original Message----- >I create a new crm contact in the web client. > >When I go to my SFO client and sync, the contact doesn't >come over to my Outlook contacts eventhough I am the >owner of the contact... > >Any suggestions? > >Bob >. > ...

Export registry key
Hi, Is there an API to Export and Extract a registry key in a text format ? I need to simulate the operation that is done by the user of exporting a key (and creating a .reg file in a text format). I do not want to use RegSaveKey/RegRestorekey which work in a binary format. Yoav. I believe you will have to do this yourself. There is no Automation or exported function interface to RegEdit, and that .Reg file concept is a feature of that program. However, it shouldn't be terribly difficult to do this, using RegEnumKeyEx and RegEnumValue or the CRegKey class, use a CStdioFile object...

Export from Excel to Word
I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating involved, it is text not data. Is there a way that I get it into Word without having to redo all the formatting? It is 11x17, landscape. Yes: Select the area you wish to copy. While holding the SHIFT key pull-down: Edit > Copy Picture... In the Word document, just paste. Because you have pasted a picture, the formatting will be preserved. Also because its a picture, yo can re-size it as you choose. -- Gary's Student "kath0178" wrote: > I have a 20 page Excel document that has a LOT of formating inv...

Reverse of export to database
Ave, I would like to generate a Visio drawing starting from an Access database which contains the results of an 'export to database' of an existing drawing. I found import possibilities from Excel, csv, txt files, but not from databases. I'm using Visio 2002 Professional. Greetings, Are you trying to import the data from the database tables or the database schema? If it is the database schema, run the Database modeling template (File \ New \ Database \ Database model diagram) If you want to get the data, try the "Link to Database" dialog (Tools \ Macros \ Visio Extras...

Export email addresses including aliases
Hi I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on our off-site anti-spam provider. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ALIASES IN EXCHANGE 2000 Thank you, Shawn. "Shawn" <slafferty@allcovered.com> wrote: >I have a medium organization with 5 different domains so each user has 5 to 10 email aliases. I can't find a way (an easy way) to export all email addresses into a script file so I can create accounts on o...

Outlook Contacts #4
Where is the contacts file for Outlook 2002 located? Properties states: Type: Internet shortcut Internet Address: Outlook:Contacts Why does this refer to an Internet address? Is the Outlook "Contacts" file on the computer? If so why does it state Internet address? Where do find the file Outlook:Contacts? The reason for the question is that I would like to copy my Contacts File for safekeeping. All Outlook data is stored in the same file: The file you need to back up is your Personal Folders file (*.pst) It's where all the mail, calendar, contacts etc are stored. T...

Changing "Reply As" address on a Contact in Exchange 2003
Hi, Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up a Contact which has one email address (ie <user1@domain1.co.uk>), but if anything is sent to this address it has a "Reply To" address of something else (ie user1@domain2.co.uk)? Thanks in advance, Curtis. -- Please reply to news group only. Thank you. Yes, just make user1@domain2.co.uk the primary address. The reply will include the primary address. Nue "Curtis Fray" <xxx@xxx.com> wrote in message news:%23dg7PemTGHA.196@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is it possible in Exchange 2003 to set up...

Can I export my Publisher document into MS Word?
Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document into MS Word? Hi Matt (matthew_removethis_@mccallister.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Does anyone know how I can export my Publisher document || into MS Word? No you cannot. You can open one instance of Publisher and one instance of Word and copy/paste between the two programs, or do a CTRL+Drag and Drop between the two programs. Some formatting will be lost however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Office Publisher MVP Official Publisher MVP Site: http://www.kvalheim.org This posting is provided "AS IS" wit...

Export
Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. Thanks, Joel I put this question in the wrong place. Sorry "JoelS" wrote: > Can I add a control to my form that when clicked the form will be exported to > a pdf or mht file? I'm using InfoPath 2003. > > Thanks, > > Joel ...

Outlook export csv contacts screws up email addresses (why?)
There must be a way to prevent Outlook from screwing up email addresses upon import and subsequent export of a csv file into and out of the contacts? But how? Here's what happens consistently with Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. I import this two-line csv test file into my Outlook contacts. Note this test file contains an email address which is not in my company Exchange server (apparently). LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME,PHONE,EMAIL Bar,Foo,123-456-7890,foo@bar.com When I export these contacts, the result is a different format: "LASTNAME","FIRSTNAME","PHONE","EM...

Morphed SKU Numbers on export to Excel
I am exporting an RMS Items report to Excel to send to my new on-line shopping cart provider. One of the pieces of data needs to be the RMS SKU #. I use a combination of 4 or 5 digit internally generated SKUs, plus the typical bar code wanded numbers where items are manufacturer barcoded. When the file opens in Excel, most of the manufacturer barcode SKUs are morphed. Some look fine, but many are morphed with decimals and letters included. The morphed ones do not appear that way in the RMS database. Any ideas?? These look fine: 84692000135 Taylor's Vintage '03 Ruby Port 8...