shared calendars not updating

i have exchange 2007 sp1 and connected with outlook 2007 sp2, we have issues
with some of our users , they shared calenders with others but they are not
able to see the updates.

Shared folders on a shared exchange 2003
I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the actual company. /C COZ <kofo@spamspamspam.org> wrote: >I have a shared exchange 2003 where deferent company�s have there mails. >But how do I make a shared public folder for each company? >The public folders may not be visible for other then the people in the >actual company. Make sure the "client permissions" you assign to the folder doesn't include the &...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

Shared Workbook Query
Hi, I have set up a shared workbook for 20+ users. I am aware that share workbooks in Excel (I have version 2002) have limited functionality an that you cannot for example merge cells. However, if there are merged cells in another worksheet and someon wants to copy across text (which includes merged cells) into the share workbook it removes the merged formatting. At present I have to take the share off the workbook and then cop across the data (which includes merged cells) then reshare the workboo so that the formatting is maintained. Is there any other way around this problem so that peo...

Sharing Outlook between profiles?
I am running a 2k server (no exchange server) and need the laptops that connect into the domain to be able to view and send emails when connected, and when disconnected. The laptops have just been reloaded after using Novell. The advantage of the novell client was that it used the same local profile for connecting into the domain, and when using the workstation only. With the 2k server however, it uses one profile for the domain, and one for the local workstation. This is where Outlook 2000 is falling over... Please help... ...

Taste this security update
--jiqelvmytpcdv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="mifmwandxhpwe"; type="multipart/alternative" --mifmwandxhpwe Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zwuyujacitavj" --zwuyujacitavj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to ...

Cannot share calendar
Hi I'm trying to setup a user so that she can view someone else's calendar. I have been able to give her access to other peoples calendars, however i can't give her access to one particular user. even though other people can access that particular users calendar. I have given her all the relevent permissions needed to do so in exchange 2000 and at the target machine, but still an error msg of "you do not have sufficiant permisions to view this item" is given. Don't know what else to do....HELP Thank you Don't grant permissions in the Exchange server its...

Resource sharing error
MS Project 2007 question / assistance needed - I created a separate project file for shared resources, filled in names of resources (techs), hourly rates, etc., etc, then saved the file as (named) "resources". When I try to share those resources in my current project, (tools>resource sharing>Share resources) and select the "resources from" the resources file, each resource then shows up in BOTH project’s resource files. Now all resources are showing up in both projects? Delete unwanted rows from one project, and they're deleted in BOTH projects. What...

calender sharing
I recently upgraded to XP op sys and alongwith it to MS Office 2003. In MS Office 2000, I used to share my private Outlook folders (Calendar, Contacts etc.) with my assistant . With this upgrade to MS Office, I lost the sharing ability. If I right click on any of these components (Calendar, Contacts etc.) the "Sharing" feature is shaded (disabled). How do I share these private folders? If you are talking about NetFolders then this feature was dropped after Outlook 2000 check out http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm for some options "KAH" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

Calendar as a Public Folder
Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how to set it up. John: Please see the microsoft.public.exchange.setup thread titled "setting up shared/public calendar" dated Wednesday, August 18, 2004. Regards, Martin "John Barr" <jbarr@toobrands.com> wrote in message news:219701c48612$84d08d50$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone tell me how to setup a public folder as a > Calendar? I have seen it in the past, but do not know how > to set it up. Hi John, Assuming you have everything setup a...

Connecting to a shared SSRS data source from BIDS
I'm just starting out using BIDS and creating reports in general. I've been using Report Builder and have no trouble accessing a shared SSRS data source by specifying the Report Server (http://<Server>/ReportServer) in the Options...Settings, from there I can view and use any predefined data source in a report. How do I specify in BIDS that I wish to use a preconfigured shared data source from SSRS, I can't see any obvious option. Any advice gratefully received. Thanks David David, Hopefully when you connect your report to a shared datasource in design t...

Sharing the Entourage calendar
Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there a way to automate it so that it saves and uploads to my website? On 7/6/04 11:03 pm, in article fc11fd4e.0406071403.192a07bf@posting.google.com, "Michel" <michel@neray.com> wrote: > Do you know how to share the calendar so my team can view it and my > assistant can post items to it? I know there's a save for web > function, and if that's the best way to do it, is there...

Cannot accept Calendar meeting
I cannot accept calendar meetings with 2007. I receive the email with the celendar request, there is just no icons to accept/decline. Any ideas? I rin Office 2007 in Windowws XP ...

Chart links not updated when copying two worksheets
I thought I posted this but don't see it on the list. I'll try again, may be the operator, maybe the same problem I am having with Excel. : ) I have two worksheets, one is called Charts and the other called Data. I need to make mulitple copies of these two charts for seperate data sets. I want the charts links to follow to the new data worksheet like the cell formulas do. This is what I do: <Cntrl Right click> to hightlight both worksheets Right click on the tabs and select Move/Copy check the copy box Create new copies that have the names Chart (2) and Data (2) The Ce...

RemoteApp is the solution to share .pst files
RemoteApp in Server 2008 is the solution to share .pst files over in local network or the internet! At last, no need for Exchange. ss. Alas, still not supported for .psts on a network share. Use at your own = risk. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 "Synapse Syndrome" <synapse@NOSPAMsyndrome.me.uk> wrote in message = news:%23sexHtIuIHA.4772@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... RemoteApp in Server 2008 is the solution to share .pst fi...

shared workbook
I have a shared workbook. Once in a while, I cannot uncheck the allow changes by more than one user at the same time. This option in the shared workbook under the tools menu is grayed out. Other times this option is available. Can someone please tell me why this option becomes unavailable. ...

Share your Sharing Wisdom
I hope someone can help me out here. In my Outlook I have tons of subordinate folders within Outlook Today and my Inbox. I literally have 104 to be exact. My question is how can I share all of these to another user so they can access EVERYTHING? I know how to give them permission and add my account to their Outlook view but how can I apply permissions to all of the folders instead of doing them one by one? Please help me if you can. I'm scared of the possibility of a daunting task the looms in my forecast. I sincerely appreciate any and all effort one provides in resolving...

adjusting calendar without changing the duration
hi, i got several msp files by my collegues without resource planning. Now i want to add resource planning and have to adjust the canlendars. Therefore, i set the dailywork from 8hrs to 6,4hrs and the weeklywork from 40hrs to 32hrs. However, as i do that, i dont want, that the existing dates and durations change. Everything shall stay the same, except that i define the working hrs new, to calculate the needed manpower later. How can i do that? Furthermore, another question. Why can i define a workday from 8am to 5pm with an hour break, but still define the dailywork with 6,4h...

My chart automatically updates, but how can i keep it within a static date range????
I have a chart with data going back to 1998. This chart automaticall updates when i add new data. But, everytime i add new data, the char grows. How can I make my chart only account (visually) for the pas five years of data, yet still update? For example: I add a new year o data to the chart, and the last year of data disapears from the chart. I've tried using Data Validation and the drop down boxes, but it didn' really work. please help -- jordanwh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jordanwho's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member....

hide/close/delete shared account
(bear with me. i'm new and although this is my second time trying to set up money, i've run into the same problem and have yet to find the answer in the forum.) i have four bank accounts and one is shared with a family member. i don't want this account to show up at all in money essentials. i tried "closing" it. i tried "hiding" it. i tried "deleting" it. but each time i go back to "categorize my transactions," transactions from that account are still there. The problem here is that Money is designed (and Money Essentials (MEss) even ...

FWD: Watch that corrective update
--bzswioqrorlfkaadw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gmmanxwlmsdr"; type="multipart/alternative" --gmmanxwlmsdr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="giijvxqn" --giijvxqn Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to co...

Combo Box: Acts "Locked" Until Some Other Field Updated?
Got a form with a couple of bound combo boxes on it. Both combo boxes act as if .Locked=True until one of the text controls on the form receives a keystroke. I don't have to type anything in to them - just putting the cursor in the field and tabbing out will do the trick. Once that's done, both combo boxes act normally. Immediate window says that .Enabled=True and .Locked=False for both. I'm totally clueless. Anybody got an idea of what's going on? -- PeteCresswell Pete Take a look at the properties for the text box. There has to be something in one of the events t...

Macro error when file is shared
I have a macro that works fine when the file is not shared, but when it is shared I get "Run-time error '1004': AdvancedFilter method of Range class failed". Can you not run macros in a shared file ? My macro is show below: Sub processdrg() ' ' processdrg Macro ' Macro recorded 8/24/2005 by EDreshfield ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+d ' Range("drgcode").AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CopyToRange:=Range( _ "drg"), Unique:=True Application.Goto Reference:="drgextract" Range("drgextract"...

Resource Sharing
I have a project named Resources.mpp. I share it accross many other projects. The other projects have many task names that are the same. When looking at the resource.mpp file, how do I know which project the tasks are coming from if they all have the same name? Hi Ben, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) Try Inserting the column for "Project" in the appropriate view. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on :) ...

calendar as resource in public folder.
We have Exchange 2003 Enterprise server. Our clients are: outlook 2003, > 2000, 2002 (all different version of outlook at this time). I need to be able > to set up a calendar as resource which will be available in public folder. > This resource calendar will be invited to the meetings and be able to auto > response to meeting acceptance. I have to restrict access to view this > calendar only to certain people. Can anyone please guide me to the right > direction ASAP. I have to accomplish this by Monday, October 16th. I have already posted this on the outlook newgroup, b...

Cannot share calendars
We are using Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange. When we open up Outlook 2003 the "Share My Calendar" link is not visible in the Navigation pane, even though we are using the Exchange server that came with SBS 2003. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Daryl ...