Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel,
Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!!

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

NEW UPDATES 2010

Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license)
Oris Press Matcher
fiery impose
Fiery Color Profiler 2
Preps 6.0r3

Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1
Dynagram inpO2
Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included)
Esko Visualizer 7.5.5
Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac
Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack

Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183
Heidelberg.Prinect.Workflow.4.5.200
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2
Heidelberg MetaShooter v4.0.727
Heidelberg Delta 8.5
Heidelberg.Prinect.MetaDimension.7.5.542
Heidelberg MetaDimension v7.5
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1
Heidelberg.Prinect.Content.System.1.0.SR1
Heidelberg Signastation v9.0.3
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0.48
Heidelberg Harmony v1.2.1 for Prinergy
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.5.2 for Mac
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 2.0.7
Heidelberg.Prinect.Common.Database.4.5.17
Heidelberg SignaStation v4.0.0.8202_1
Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface v4.1
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0 MAC
Heidelberg Prinect WorkFlow v4.0

We provide Hard lock dongles, dongle cracks, emulators, dongles on any prepress softwares.

Nexus 9.0r5 Mac with dongle - NEW
Nexus 8.0r8 Windows with dongle - NEW
GMG ColorProof 5.0 with all options - NEW
Artpro 7.5 Rev. 4 k[ed]
Artpro 8.6r7 k[ed]
Artpro 9.0 r7 with dongle (Minimal of 2 orders) - NEW

==========INTERNAL SOFTWARE LIST===========

Apago PDF Enhancer 2.6
Apago Piktor 3.0
Agfa Prepress (ApogeeX) v6 - NEW
ColorByte ImagePrint 7.0.3
Compose Color Express 4.2
Compose Express Colorflow 1.6
Compose Express Trap 3.0.9
Compose Express Workflow 3.7
Compose Flatout Express 2.2
Compose PDF Imposition 5.5
Compose Plate Controller 2.0
Compose PRI Station 3.5
Compose Raster PrintStation 2.2
Creo CopyDot ToolKit 4.0
Creo CS Xpose 2.0 - NEW
Creo Darwin 1.0 build 049 (Illustrator plugin)
Creo Darwin 2.0 (InDesign plugin)
Creo Pandora 2.7
Creo Print Console 3.7
Creo PS/M 7.1, 8.0 (MAC OS)
Creo Synapse Prepeare Pro 1.1 (MAC OS)
Creo TrapWise 3.6
Dainippon SCREEN PixelStream 4.6 (Impos2000 Server, InkProof)
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Dainippon SCREEN TrueFlow SE 5.0
- FlatWorker SE 8.0
- SPEKTA 2.0
- TrapEditor 2.07
Devstudio Power Plotter 5.4.26
Dotrix Fortuna 3.5
ECRM MAXWorkFlow 3.5 (all modules)
EFI BEST ColorProof 5.0.1 SP2 (XXL and Laser)
EFI BEST PhotoXposure XXL 5.0.1 SP2
EFI BEST ScreenProof 5.0.1 SP2 (Full and 4UP)
EFI BEST Premium Addon 1.1.0
EFI ColorProof XF 3.1.8
EFI Designer Edition 4.0.0
EFI OneFlow 2.0
EFI PrintSmith 8.0.13
Enfocus PitStop Pro 7.2 (MAC OS) (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 8.5 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 9.0 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus Instant PDF 3.6 (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Server 3.0
ESKO-Graphics Software Suite 7.0 R5
- ArtiosCAD 7.41+ datacenter 4.5 gigabytes. - NEW
- BackStage 7.2
- ColorTone 7.2
- DeskPack 7.0.5 - NEW
- ARD Import
- ARD Export
- BarX
- BoostX
- CheckX
- Flexo Tools
- ImageX
- Ink Tools
- ScreenX
- SeamlessX
- StepX
- Studio - NEW
- Studio toolkit for boxes
- Studio toolkit for flexibles
- OutRight
- TrapX
- ViewX
- FastImpose 7.4
- FlexRIP / FlexProof 7.2
- FlexoPERfection 7.2
- Kaleidoscope 7.4
- PackEdge 7.4
- Plato 7.4
- Visualizer 7.5.5 - NEW
- WebCenter 7.0
ESKO-Graphics ColorQuartet Pro 5.2.2
ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 5.2
ESKO-Graphics NewAge 2.0
ESKO-Graphics RipMate 7.0
Harlequine Fusion RIP 8.1R0 - NEW
Harlequine ECRM RIP v8.1a - NEW
Harlequin Print Production Manager (PPM) 1.5r0 - NEW
Harlequin JDF Enabler 2.0
Harlequin Compose Express RIP 8.1r0 (Windows & MAC & Linux) - NEW
Harlequin Xitron Navigator RIP 8.1r0 (Windows, Linux & MAC) - NEW
Harlequin PolkaDots Rasterize-it 8.0r6 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Dainippon HQ-510PC SCREEN 8.0r0 - NEW
Harlequin (Global Graphics) PLUS Server RIP 8.0r0
Harlequin HighWater Designs Torrent RIP 7.2r1 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Xitron Prism RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin Presstek Momentum RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin ECRM RIP 7.1r0
Harlequin OEM RIP 7.0r3
Harlequin RTI RIP-Kit 7.0r0
Harlequin RYBOI PS-RIP IVS 6.3
Harlequin Xitron SDP-RIP 6.0
Harlequin Xeikon RIP 5.3
Harlequin JET RIP 5.51a
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.0.22
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg prinect master data service 3.0 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Content System.1.0.SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg Prepress Interfaces v4.1 - NEW
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.5.35.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Digital Print Manager v4.0.727 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2 - NEW
Heidelberg Classic SignaStation 9.0.5
Heidelberg Delta Technology 8.5
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.0.0 (Windows & MAC)
Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension 7.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.0.727
- TIFF ToolBox 4.0
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55 (Acrobat plugin)
Heidelberg Prinect PrepressInterface 4.1
Heidelberg Prinect Profile and Calibration Toolbox 2.0
- Calibration Manager 2.3
- PrintOpen 5.2
- QualityMonitor 2.0
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.0.20
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow 4.0.540
- CockPit 4.0
- PrintReady 4.0
HighWater Designs Herkules Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs HWRoam 1.4
HighWater Designs Imager 4.2.8
HighWater Designs InkMonitor 4.4.0
HighWater Designs Pantone Editor 1.1
HighWater Designs PixelProof PC Print Server 2.0
HighWater Designs Primesetter Calibration Tool 1.0
HighWater Designs Signasetter Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs Q2 Output Controller 4.4
HighWater Designs QuickFlow 3.3.2
KODAK Professional Digital Print Production Software 9.1.30
Kodak Insite v5.5
Kodak Prinergy Evo v5.0.6
Kodak Prinergy Connect v5.0.1
KODAK (Creo) Preps 5.3.4 (Windows & MAC) - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy Connect 4.1.2.1 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy EVO 5.0.6 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) ProfileWizard 4.0.16
KODAK (Creo) Service Shell 3.2
KODAK (Creo) Spotless ToolKit 2.0.26
KODAK (Creo) InSite 5.5 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) UpFront 4.0
Lucid Dream I-Trap 3.4.1
Lucid Dream TaskForce RIP 1.0.1
Onyx PosterShop 7.2.0
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.2.0
Onyx RIPCenter 7.2.0
Presstek Momentum WorkFlow 3.3
Serendipity BlackMagic 3.4
Serendipity Megarip 4.1
TGLC PerfX Press Curves 1.4.0
TGLC PerfX Color Management RePro 5.0.1
Ultimate.Technographics.InkReady.2.0 - NEW
Krause Imposition Manager 6.0.1.1 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Impostrip 8.5 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Ink Ready 2.0
Xitron Navigator RIP Manager 3.5 (XiFlow) - NEW
Xitron Raster Blaster 3.7
Xitron Raster Blaster Extreme TIFF Catcher 5.3
Xitron Sierra 1.5.2 - NEW
Xitron Xaps 2.1.3
Xitron Xenith 6.1.3

Cast Software Vivien 1.5
Cast Software WYSIWYG R21
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - CamLynx 4.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ImageMatch 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProComposites 6.1
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProServices 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx School Image Software (SIS) 5.5

=========KEY GENERATING SERVICE=========

ANY CODE for your Dongle Serial Number (Dongle ID) :
- Compose Express Colorflow 1.x
- Compose Express Workflow 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
- Compose Flatout Express 2.x
- Compose PDF Imposition 4.x, 5.x
- Compose PRI Station 2.x, 3.x
- ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2
- Harlequin RIP based software

===========================

Harlequin plugins extra passwords:
[Upgrade]
to version 5.x (ScriptWorks)
to version 6.x (Eclipse)
to version 7.x (Genesis)
to version 8.x

[General]
HDS - Dispersed Screening
HDS light - Dispersed Screening
HMS - Micro Screening
HCS - Chained Screening
HXM - Cross-Modulated Screening
HDLT - Display list technology
TrapPro
TrapWorks / EasyTrap / TrapProLite
TIFF/IT
Harlequin ColorPro / HIPP - ICC Profile Processor
HFCS - Full Color System
HSCS - Standard Color System
Media Saving
CAL - Calibration Manager

[Canon]
W2200
W72x0

[ENCAD]
NovaJet 700 42-inch
NovaJet 700 60-inch
NovaJet 850

[Epson]
Stylus Color 3000
Stylus Pro 5000
Stylus Pro 7000
Stylus Pro 7500
Stylus Pro 9000
Stylus Pro 9500
Stylus Photo 2200 VSD
Stylus Pro 4000 VSD
Stylus Pro 4800 VSD
Stylus Pro 4880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 5500 VSD
Stylus Pro 7600 VSD
Stylus Pro 7800 VSD
Stylus Pro 7880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 9600 VSD
Stylus Pro 9800 VSD
Stylus Pro 9880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 10000 VSD
Stylus Pro 10600 VSD

[HP]
DesignJet 50 PS
DesignJet 120
DesignJet 130
DesignJet 1050
DesignJet 2000
DesignJet 3000
DesignJet 5000
DesignJet 5500
DesignJet T670 - NEW
DesignJet T1100 - NEW
DesignJet Z2100 - NEW

[Protected Devices]
CIP3
TIFF/IT-P1
TIFF
Winprint
Flmsetter RIP
Simple Imposition
Raster, PDFRaster
Imposition Proofer

[Protected Screens]
EDS, Error Difusion Screening
HEDS1, HEDS1
HEDS2, HEDS2

[Extra Feature]
HCPS Canon, all
HCPS HP, all
HCPS Encad, all
HCPS Epson, all
HCPS X-Epson vDot
HCPS GlrtlPROOF
HCPS - Canon, ENCAD, Epson, HP, All Supported Devices, X-Epson, vDot

[Languages]
Chinese
German
Japanese

[Other Plugins]
AppleTalk Protocol (Miramar)
Compose, Class 2 Devices
Compose, Class 4 Devices
Fusion DigiPage 4.02
HighWater Designs QM DI 46-4 Press
Prism
OpenProof (ProofMate) 7.0.1
SecureProof 2a
SetGold 3.3

You can ask for other plugins for any device (printer, plotter, imagesetter) too.

=============================

Compose Express Workflow/Colorflow (1.x, 2.x, 3.x) component passwords:
Update from v2 to v3
AutoPDF
AutoPDF5
AutoPRI
AutoPRI2
AutoPRI3
B2B
CIP3
Content Proof
DI Proof
Distiller
Distribute Job
DynaStrip
ECRM
EscherGrad
EWF Script
Express Trap (I-Trap)
FlatOutExpress
Gapfinder 2
HighWater
InkMonitor
InkScript
Output Internet
Output LoadBalance
Output Windows Printer
Page Combine
Page Splitter
PDF Imposition
PDF Imposition v4 (PDF Station)
PDF Imposition 4 & 5
PDF Output Folder
PDFCreator
PDFPreView
PitStop
PixelProof
Plate Controller
Plate Controller 2
Plate Selector
Preps
PressTek
PRI
PRI Station 2 & 3
Raster Import
Real Time Image
Remote Service
Remote LoadBalance
RIP
StarProof
TIFF
TIFF-IT
VisualProof
Web Groth Compensation

================================

ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2 licenses:
Direct TIFF Exposure
Dot Gain
Dual Screen for aHPS
Page Order By Color
PreView
ImpositionManager
InkControl
Remote Exposure (N*Device)
NewAge
Site License
QuarkXpress Trapping
FlowDrive InRIP OPI
FlowDrive Proof Lite (required Harlequin RIP HDS light)
FlowDrive Proof (required Harlequin RIP HDS and ColorPro)
Finesse Screening (required Harlequin RIP HMS, HCS)
Harlequin Dispersed Screening (required Harlequin RIP HDS)
Harlequin TrapMaster
TrapProLite (required Harlequin RIP TrapPro or EasyTrap)
TrapPro (required TrapPro)
FlowDrive 4.0 - 4.3 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.1 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.0 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)

================================

Contact if interested:

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

ecm2001 titanium download
ecm2001 titanium rapidshare
titanium ecm2001 torrent
ecm2001 titanium crack
ecm2001 titanium v 5.3
titanium ecm2001 v 5.4
titanium ecm2001 v 5.5
titanium ecm2001 v 6.0
titanium ecm2001 v 6.1
ecm2001 v 6.2
ecm2001 v 6.3

ecm2001 v5.3
ecm2001 v5.4
ecm2001 v5.5
ecm2001 v6.0
ecm2001 v6.1
ecm2001 v6.2
ecm2001 v6.3

If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you!

Ecm2001 v6.3 professional, all checksums enabled download

SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download

Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules

Ricardo Wave Software 5.1 r

Elcometer EDCS Plus +

Optitex 9.03 and 9.2 all modules

DVP 5.3 Complete W/S, Aero Triangulation, Vectorization, AT, Orthomosaic

SDS Steel Detailing System v 6.34 Full

Aspen Oneliner/Power Flow version 9 crack

SES CDEGS 10.1.6 Full - All modules crack
ecmfull

Scanvec Amiable Flexi Family 7.6
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN PRO 7.5
Scanvec Amiable Flexi EXPERT
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN
Scanvec Amiable FlexiLETTER
Scanvec Amiable FlexiDESIGNER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT Family 4
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER PRO
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT DX
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SE
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Family 3
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Pro
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Plus
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Basic
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Wood

Bentley Advanced Routing and Permitting System (ARPS)
Bentley AutoPLANT Equipment
Bentley AutoPLANT Isometrics
Bentley AutoPLANT P&ID
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Detailer
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Engineering
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Modeler
Bentley Architecture 8
Bentley Arenium
Bentley AutoPIPE
Bentley AXSYS Engine
Bentley AXSYS Integrity
Bentley AXSYS Process
Bentley CloudWorx 03
Bentley Coax
Bentley Connectors
Bentley Copper
Bentley Data Manager
Bentley Datasheets
Bentley Descartes 8
Bentley Driver Packs
Bentley eWarehouse
Bentley Explorer 2004
Bentley Explorer Interference Detection
Bentley Explorer NWD Export
Bentley Explorer Photorealism
Bentley Facilities Inquirer
Bentley Facilities Manager
Bentley Facilities Planner
Bentley Facilities Reports
Bentley Fiber
Bentley Geo Web Publisher
Bentley Geospatial Management
Bentley Hookups
Bentley HVAC 8
Bentley I/RAS B
Bentley Inside Plant
Bentley Instrumentation & Wiring
Bentley Interference Manager
Bentley Knowledge Manager
Bentley MXRAIL
Bentley MXRENEW
Bentley MXROAD
Bentley MXSITE
Bentley MXURBAN
Bentley Navigator
Bentley Piping
Bentley PlantFLOW
Bentley PlantSpace IsoExtractor
Bentley PowerCivil
Bentley PowerDraft
Bentley PowerMap
Bentley PowerMap Field
Bentley PowerSurvey
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for ArcGIS Software
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for Oracle
Bentley Publisher
Bentley PULS
Bentley Redline
Bentley Structural
Bentley Transportation Data Manager (TDM)
Bentley View
Bentley Vision
Bentley Wastewater
Bentley Water
Bentley CivilStorm
Bentley CulvertMaster
Bentley Darwin Calibrator
Bentley Darwin Designer
Bentley Digital InterPlot
Bentley Elementary Electrical Diagrams (EED)
Bentley FlowMaster
Bentley GeoMacao
Bentley GEOPAK Bridge
Bentley GEOPAK Civil Engineering Suite
Bentley GEOPAK Rebar
Bentley GEOPAK Site
Bentley GEOPAK Survey
Bentley HAMMER
Bentley InRail
Bentley InRoads 2004
Bentley InRoads Bridge
Bentley InRoads Site
Bentley InRoads Site Suite
Bentley InRoads Storm & Sanitary
Bentley InRoads Suite
Bentley InRoads Survey
Bentley Location Data Manager (LDM)
Bentley Location Data Manager Express (LDMx)
Bentley MicroStation
Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics
Bentley PlantSpace Equipment
Bentley PlantSpace Isometrics
Bentley PlantSpace Orthographics
Bentley PlantSpace P&ID
Bentley PlantSpace Raceways
Bentley PlantSpace SupportModeler
Bentley PondPack
Bentley ProjectWise
Bentley ProjectWise Extensions
Bentley Right of Way Office
Bentley SewerCAD
Bentley SewerGEMS
Bentley Skelebrator
Bentley StormCAD
Bentley WaterCAD
Bentley WaterGEMS
Bentley WaterSAFE
Bentley WinNOZL

email = yshowsoft@gmail.com
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at gmail.com

cUE)#AqaIo
0
ecm2001

Suscription Software
Does anyone know of any subscription base software that would work with Great Plains? ...

Format for Downloading Credit Card Transactions to MSMoney 2007
I am running XP Operating System with MSMoney 2007. My new credit card company gives me choice of downloading to MSMoney QIF or QFX. Which do I choose? In microsoft.public.money, Mark wrote: >I am running XP Operating System with MSMoney 2007. My new credit card >company gives me choice of downloading to MSMoney QIF or QFX. Which do I >choose? OFX would be best. Try "QFX". If it works, that would be preferable to QIF. If it does not work, QIF should be good enough. ...

prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents UO$h+JD(ie
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

accounting software
I am presently using Money 2003 and I understand that Microsoft will no longer make or support this kind of software. Would you advise I get Quicken 2010 for my desktop? Or would I get similar services from the MINT online program that Intuit just purchased. Thanks for your opinion. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Excel Interactive Tab Selection And Display http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/fd4f76d6-0068-4b6b-a9aa-0bc1b957e707/excel-interactive-tab-sel.aspx On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 07:48:07 -0800, John Michel wrote: >I am presently using Mo...

How can I get the excel software only?
I dont have excel in my xp windows, how can I acquire the excel software only? Hi Marta, Excel comes as a standalone product or as part of the ubiquitous MS Office suite. Excel is an application and is not part of WindowsXP, which is your systems operating system. The are linked by parentage, both being developed by Microsoft. If you want Excel, you will need to purchase it, possibly from Ebay. If you are on a budget, you could buy an older (but eminently usable) version, say XL2000. Alternatively, you could consider the Open Office suite which is able to read and write XL workbooks....

Manual for RMS Software
We are in the process of converting several stores over to RMS from an old DOS-based system. It was brought to my attention recently that if you want a manual with the software you have to purchase it? This wasn't the case with 1.2, there was a manual supplied with every license purchased. For those who have yet to convert and have purchased their licenses are receiving the software a few weeks prior to their install and would like to read up on the system so they're a little ahead of the game before their install takes place. To ask them to purchase yet one more thing when th...

don't get right transactions downloaded
from vanguard group. not one of the recent transactions appears in the local register. real mess. how to fix? ...

Money 2004 Crashes when downloading bank statements
I've disabled and then re-enabled online services but it still crashes when downloading transactions. Any idea how to fix? Thanks, Dave ...

OneNote trial download vs Office pre-install
I attempted to use OneNote a few months ago then discovered it was not included as part of my Office 2007 Professional purchase. Recently I found that I could do a 60 day trial of OneNote so I downloaded it successfully but now when I try to run OneNote it accesses the pre-loaded version that I do not have a product key for, not the trial. What do I do now? Uninstall the trial I downloaded and try it with the pre-loaded Office copy???? ...

DPM 2010 RC on an IPSec Network
Hello, we are using DPM 2010 RC running on Windows Server 2008 R2. We are in the process of enabling IPSec on our network. We enabled IPSec (Computer and User Auth using Kerberos - set to Request In/Request Out) on our DPM server and one of its protected servers at the same time. As soon as we enabled IPSec on these servers, some of our backup jobs have begun to fail. For example, we backup some databases every 15 minutes. The majority of the jobs work, but one out of every 5 of 6 jobs fail, then the next time it runs, it is successful. The behavior is only exhibited on our ...

error downloading transactions in Money 2006
iI have been using Money 2006 for several months now...recently I started having problems downloading transactions from my washington mutual checking account. I've never seen this before when using Money 2005, 04, etc. When I go to download the transactions, it will attempt to download and load and then Money will give me the error "The file you attempted to import appears to be invalid or contains corrupt data. Please download the file again. If this problem continues, contact your financial institution." Of course attempting to download it again doesn't work. What ...

Software Violation
I am trying to reconnect my registers to a rebuilt version of our database. At first, everything worked fine. Now, if I close RMS and try to get back in, I get the following message, "A software license violation has been detected. Store Operations will immediately shut down for the following reason: the software license does not allow for more than two active registers." I have worked with RMS for over two years and in that time have had plenty of instances where I have had to move databases around, and this is the first time I have ever seen this message. Any help would...

download from bank always has same dispursment
how come whenever I download a transaction from my bank, it always has the same split catagories from months ago. I just want it to read 'cash withdrawal'. tks Paul ...

Outlook not exporting full text to Excell
I am attempting to export folders of e-mails to Excel, and everything seems to go well, but the Excel spreadsheet only has the first 40 words or so of the body of each e-mail. I am using Outlook 2007 and Excel 2007 on a XP computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I really need to be able to do this. Thank you, Scott ...

database almost full
my database in version 1.2 is 94% full - the size is 1646mb. Is there a way I can delete files, or create a new database that is larger and import my data? this is a topic that comes up regularly. search the newsgroup. you should find plenty of answers. "deebo" <deebo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCAE59C6-78D4-4E5E-8A5E-5FB4300B1848@microsoft.com... > my database in version 1.2 is 94% full - the size is 1646mb. Is there a > way > I can delete files, or create a new database that is larger and import my > data? You'll need to up...

can't update or download troubleshooter
Can't update windows can't download troubleshooter think I've made a mistake buying windows 7 laptop should have stuck with XP any suggestion please -- Allly55 "Allly55" <Allly55@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9D84C2D0-2E4B-41E6-A180-A6F7B3343E13@microsoft.com... > Can't update windows can't download troubleshooter think I've made a > mistake > buying windows 7 laptop should have stuck with XP any suggestion please > -- > Allly55 Yes. You should seek help with your Windows 7/ laptop issue either throu...

Windows Update crashes IE
Running, WinXP, using IE8 (8.0.6001.18702). Also AVG Free antivirus. The system doesn't change much apart from Windows/Office updates. After some years of (manually) using Windows Update without any problems, I've now hit a wall. When I start Windows Update, it says "Checking if your computer has the latest version of Windows Update..." then asks if I want to install "Microsoft Update" from Microsoft Corporation. So far so good - I've seen this before. If I click Install OR if I just sit there staring at the message for a couple of seconds, the...

software thuriam
Thuriam Software Services >From solution design and offshore software development to outsourcing application support and improvement, Thuriam's offers a compelling alternative to minimize software development costs, and improve the quality of your software solutions and compress software development time. We have been using state-of-the-art Quality Assurance methodologies and practices in all its projects, focusing to deliver error-free software services. We delivere our services to verticals including Healthcare, Financial Services and Banking, Telecommunication, Retail, Security, Con...

Outlook won't start because I removed IE
Right. I deleted IE because it had an irremoveable piece of spyware in it, and is probably the worst browser I could have used. However, Outlook isn't all that bad. But now I can't open Outlook, because for no reason at all - it needs IE. All I want to do is export my mail so I can remove these virus invitations. The error message I got is as follows: You need Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 or later to use this feature. You can download the latest version of Internet Explorer from http://www.microsoft.com Oh, and I installed IE 6 to try and get it to work, but it doesn't. And...

Access and voice recognition software
I'm working on a fairly complicated database in MS Access XP (2000 format), with multiple data entry screens, a switchboard, etc. We need to find a voice recognition package for a disabled employee, and are having trouble finding one that has been tested with Access. Does anyone have any experiences or suggestions? Thanks! repost to microsoft.public.access and someone there should be able to help "Helen" <helenp@sunrisecommunityliving.com> wrote in message news:005101c36d8a$a10bded0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I'm working on a fairly complicated database in MS Ac...

H E L P ! ! ! OWA only folder view (i.e. no proper web layout)
Hi, The following is the web layout I get when I try to access OWA (https://www.mywebsite/exchange). Unfortunately I have changed settings in the default website (do not know exactly which ones), and applied the settings to all the child objects - including the virtual directories. I have checked the settings with an other working site, and even after copying the "right" settings still nothing changed. Can anyone please tell me where to start? Thanx [To Parent Directory] 6/23/2005 7:50 PM <dir> user1 6/23/2005 7:50 PM <dir> user2 6/23/2005 7:50 P...

M$ Money 2007 Automatic Software Update Problem...
I'm using MS Money 2007. Whenever I runs it, it says "To operate correctly,click 'ok' to let Money download the software update." But I click ok, it says "A software update is already in progress.Please try again when the update is complete." I never update successfully. Can I disable that useless software update???? Getting the same message but my update runs and says it has completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business. I spent some considerable time on several Microsoft support chats with no solution. -- Eric Bennett ...

E-mail that "downloads" but doesn't
I added a second hard drive to my computer and mirrored everything from the first one to the second. I now work off of the second hard drive where my Outlook folder is stored. I realized that after I made the move, I am now unable to receive my e-mail. For whatever reason, I can see my e-mail downloading in the status box that pops up. It shows that it is downloading 10 out of 100 e-mails, etc. However, the new mail does not appear in my inbox. I have taken a look at the *.pst files on my first hard drive and the second, and they are exactly the same size, despite supposedly downloading at le...

Assign an AD group 'Full Mailbox Rights' to all users in OU
I am building a script to create admin "Domain Local" groups for eac site in an Active Directory domain (each site has their own OU). have been searching for a way to programmatically assign 'full mailbo rights' to this DL group and then assign security rights to use objects for that group on an OU. I am using vbscript with ADSI, CDOE or CDOEXM or anything that will work. Does anyone have experience in these things? So far, I've used ADSI to create the DL group and then DSACLS to assig ACEs to other admin groups that simply need AD rights, but I cannot fin or figure...

Can't convert from trial to full version
Hello, I just downloaded Office 2007 trial version to my computer and it's already in reduced functionality mode, despite the fact that I've already activated it. I've followed all the steps on the MS web site and even tried deleting the opa12.dat file and restarting. When I go the activation wizard and hit "convert," nothing happens. The timer comes up for a second or two, and then nothing. I've tried reinstalling. No luck. What's the problem here? How did you activate the Trial before you downloaded it and what are you trying to convert. Ca...