prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents UO$h+JD(ie

We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle,
Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel,
Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!!

email =
email = yshowsoft at

Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license)
Oris Press Matcher
fiery impose
Fiery Color Profiler 2
Preps 6.0r3

Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1
Dynagram inpO2
Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included)
Esko Visualizer 7.5.5
Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac
Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack

Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.9183
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2
Heidelberg MetaShooter v4.0.727
Heidelberg Delta 8.5
Heidelberg MetaDimension v7.5
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1
Heidelberg Signastation v9.0.3
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0.48
Heidelberg Harmony v1.2.1 for Prinergy
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.5.2 for Mac
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 2.0.7
Heidelberg SignaStation v4.0.0.8202_1
Heidelberg Prinect Prepress Interface v4.1
Heidelberg Color Tool
Heidelberg PDF Toolbox v4.0 MAC
Heidelberg Prinect WorkFlow v4.0

We provide Hard lock dongles, dongle cracks, emulators, dongles on any prepress softwares.

Nexus 9.0r5 Mac with dongle - NEW
Nexus 8.0r8 Windows with dongle - NEW
GMG ColorProof 5.0 with all options - NEW
Artpro 7.5 Rev. 4 k[ed]
Artpro 8.6r7 k[ed]
Artpro 9.0 r7 with dongle (Minimal of 2 orders) - NEW

==========INTERNAL SOFTWARE LIST===========

Apago PDF Enhancer 2.6
Apago Piktor 3.0
Agfa Prepress (ApogeeX) v6 - NEW
ColorByte ImagePrint 7.0.3
Compose Color Express 4.2
Compose Express Colorflow 1.6
Compose Express Trap 3.0.9
Compose Express Workflow 3.7
Compose Flatout Express 2.2
Compose PDF Imposition 5.5
Compose Plate Controller 2.0
Compose PRI Station 3.5
Compose Raster PrintStation 2.2
Creo CopyDot ToolKit 4.0
Creo CS Xpose 2.0 - NEW
Creo Darwin 1.0 build 049 (Illustrator plugin)
Creo Darwin 2.0 (InDesign plugin)
Creo Pandora 2.7
Creo Print Console 3.7
Creo PS/M 7.1, 8.0 (MAC OS)
Creo Synapse Prepeare Pro 1.1 (MAC OS)
Creo TrapWise 3.6
Dainippon SCREEN PixelStream 4.6 (Impos2000 Server, InkProof)
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
Dainippon SCREEN TrueFlow SE 5.0
- FlatWorker SE 8.0
- SPEKTA 2.0
- TrapEditor 2.07
Devstudio Power Plotter 5.4.26
Dotrix Fortuna 3.5
ECRM MAXWorkFlow 3.5 (all modules)
EFI BEST ColorProof 5.0.1 SP2 (XXL and Laser)
EFI BEST PhotoXposure XXL 5.0.1 SP2
EFI BEST ScreenProof 5.0.1 SP2 (Full and 4UP)
EFI BEST Premium Addon 1.1.0
EFI ColorProof XF 3.1.8
EFI Designer Edition 4.0.0
EFI OneFlow 2.0
EFI PrintSmith 8.0.13
Enfocus PitStop Pro 7.2 (MAC OS) (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 8.5 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Pro 9.0 (Acrobat 9 plugin)
Enfocus Instant PDF 3.6 (Acrobat plugin)
Enfocus PitStop Server 3.0
ESKO-Graphics Software Suite 7.0 R5
- ArtiosCAD 7.41+ datacenter 4.5 gigabytes. - NEW
- BackStage 7.2
- ColorTone 7.2
- DeskPack 7.0.5 - NEW
- ARD Import
- ARD Export
- BarX
- BoostX
- CheckX
- Flexo Tools
- ImageX
- Ink Tools
- ScreenX
- SeamlessX
- StepX
- Studio - NEW
- Studio toolkit for boxes
- Studio toolkit for flexibles
- OutRight
- TrapX
- ViewX
- FastImpose 7.4
- FlexRIP / FlexProof 7.2
- FlexoPERfection 7.2
- Kaleidoscope 7.4
- PackEdge 7.4
- Plato 7.4
- Visualizer 7.5.5 - NEW
- WebCenter 7.0
ESKO-Graphics ColorQuartet Pro 5.2.2
ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 5.2
ESKO-Graphics NewAge 2.0
ESKO-Graphics RipMate 7.0
Harlequine Fusion RIP 8.1R0 - NEW
Harlequine ECRM RIP v8.1a - NEW
Harlequin Print Production Manager (PPM) 1.5r0 - NEW
Harlequin JDF Enabler 2.0
Harlequin Compose Express RIP 8.1r0 (Windows & MAC & Linux) - NEW
Harlequin Xitron Navigator RIP 8.1r0 (Windows, Linux & MAC) - NEW
Harlequin PolkaDots Rasterize-it 8.0r6 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Dainippon HQ-510PC SCREEN 8.0r0 - NEW
Harlequin (Global Graphics) PLUS Server RIP 8.0r0
Harlequin HighWater Designs Torrent RIP 7.2r1 (Windows & MAC)
Harlequin Xitron Prism RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin Presstek Momentum RIP 7.2r1
Harlequin ECRM RIP 7.1r0
Harlequin OEM RIP 7.0r3
Harlequin RTI RIP-Kit 7.0r0
Harlequin RYBOI PS-RIP IVS 6.3
Harlequin Xitron SDP-RIP 6.0
Harlequin Xeikon RIP 5.3
Harlequin JET RIP 5.51a
Heidelberg Color Tool 3.0.22
Heidelberg Prinect Remote Access v4.0 SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg prinect master data service 3.0 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Content System.1.0.SR1 - NEW
Heidelberg Prepress Interfaces v4.1 - NEW
Heidelberg Color Tool - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Digital Print Manager v4.0.727 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect Pressroom Manager v4.0.553.2 - NEW
Heidelberg Classic SignaStation 9.0.5
Heidelberg Delta Technology 8.5
Heidelberg NewColor 7000 2.0.0 (Windows & MAC)
Heidelberg Prinect MetaDimension 7.5 - NEW
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.0.727
- TIFF ToolBox 4.0
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55 (Acrobat plugin)
Heidelberg Prinect PrepressInterface 4.1
Heidelberg Prinect Profile and Calibration Toolbox 2.0
- Calibration Manager 2.3
- PrintOpen 5.2
- QualityMonitor 2.0
Heidelberg Prinect Signa Station 4.0.20
Heidelberg Prinect Workflow 4.0.540
- CockPit 4.0
- PrintReady 4.0
HighWater Designs Herkules Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs HWRoam 1.4
HighWater Designs Imager 4.2.8
HighWater Designs InkMonitor 4.4.0
HighWater Designs Pantone Editor 1.1
HighWater Designs PixelProof PC Print Server 2.0
HighWater Designs Primesetter Calibration Tool 1.0
HighWater Designs Signasetter Calibration Tool 1.02
HighWater Designs Q2 Output Controller 4.4
HighWater Designs QuickFlow 3.3.2
KODAK Professional Digital Print Production Software 9.1.30
Kodak Insite v5.5
Kodak Prinergy Evo v5.0.6
Kodak Prinergy Connect v5.0.1
KODAK (Creo) Preps 5.3.4 (Windows & MAC) - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy Connect - NEW
KODAK (Creo) Prinergy EVO 5.0.6 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) ProfileWizard 4.0.16
KODAK (Creo) Service Shell 3.2
KODAK (Creo) Spotless ToolKit 2.0.26
KODAK (Creo) InSite 5.5 - NEW
KODAK (Creo) UpFront 4.0
Lucid Dream I-Trap 3.4.1
Lucid Dream TaskForce RIP 1.0.1
Onyx PosterShop 7.2.0
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.2.0
Onyx RIPCenter 7.2.0
Presstek Momentum WorkFlow 3.3
Serendipity BlackMagic 3.4
Serendipity Megarip 4.1
TGLC PerfX Press Curves 1.4.0
TGLC PerfX Color Management RePro 5.0.1
Ultimate.Technographics.InkReady.2.0 - NEW
Krause Imposition Manager - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Impostrip 8.5 - NEW
Ultimate Technographics Ink Ready 2.0
Xitron Navigator RIP Manager 3.5 (XiFlow) - NEW
Xitron Raster Blaster 3.7
Xitron Raster Blaster Extreme TIFF Catcher 5.3
Xitron Sierra 1.5.2 - NEW
Xitron Xaps 2.1.3
Xitron Xenith 6.1.3

Cast Software Vivien 1.5
Cast Software WYSIWYG R21
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - CamLynx 4.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ImageMatch 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProComposites 6.1
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx ProServices 6.0
PhotoLynx Solutions 1.6 - PhotoLynx School Image Software (SIS) 5.5

=========KEY GENERATING SERVICE=========

ANY CODE for your Dongle Serial Number (Dongle ID) :
- Compose Express Colorflow 1.x
- Compose Express Workflow 1.x, 2.x, 3.x
- Compose Flatout Express 2.x
- Compose PDF Imposition 4.x, 5.x
- Compose PRI Station 2.x, 3.x
- ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2
- Harlequin RIP based software

Harlequin plugins extra passwords:
to version 5.x (ScriptWorks)
to version 6.x (Eclipse)
to version 7.x (Genesis)
to version 8.x

HDS - Dispersed Screening
HDS light - Dispersed Screening
HMS - Micro Screening
HCS - Chained Screening
HXM - Cross-Modulated Screening
HDLT - Display list technology
TrapWorks / EasyTrap / TrapProLite
Harlequin ColorPro / HIPP - ICC Profile Processor
HFCS - Full Color System
HSCS - Standard Color System
Media Saving
CAL - Calibration Manager

NovaJet 700 42-inch
NovaJet 700 60-inch
NovaJet 850

Stylus Color 3000
Stylus Pro 5000
Stylus Pro 7000
Stylus Pro 7500
Stylus Pro 9000
Stylus Pro 9500
Stylus Photo 2200 VSD
Stylus Pro 4000 VSD
Stylus Pro 4800 VSD
Stylus Pro 4880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 5500 VSD
Stylus Pro 7600 VSD
Stylus Pro 7800 VSD
Stylus Pro 7880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 9600 VSD
Stylus Pro 9800 VSD
Stylus Pro 9880 VSD - NEW
Stylus Pro 10000 VSD
Stylus Pro 10600 VSD

DesignJet 50 PS
DesignJet 120
DesignJet 130
DesignJet 1050
DesignJet 2000
DesignJet 3000
DesignJet 5000
DesignJet 5500
DesignJet T670 - NEW
DesignJet T1100 - NEW
DesignJet Z2100 - NEW

[Protected Devices]
Flmsetter RIP
Simple Imposition
Raster, PDFRaster
Imposition Proofer

[Protected Screens]
EDS, Error Difusion Screening

[Extra Feature]
HCPS Canon, all
HCPS HP, all
HCPS Encad, all
HCPS Epson, all
HCPS X-Epson vDot
HCPS - Canon, ENCAD, Epson, HP, All Supported Devices, X-Epson, vDot

[Other Plugins]
AppleTalk Protocol (Miramar)
Compose, Class 2 Devices
Compose, Class 4 Devices
Fusion DigiPage 4.02
HighWater Designs QM DI 46-4 Press
OpenProof (ProofMate) 7.0.1
SecureProof 2a
SetGold 3.3

You can ask for other plugins for any device (printer, plotter, imagesetter) too.

Compose Express Workflow/Colorflow (1.x, 2.x, 3.x) component passwords:
Update from v2 to v3
Content Proof
DI Proof
Distribute Job
EWF Script
Express Trap (I-Trap)
Gapfinder 2
Output Internet
Output LoadBalance
Output Windows Printer
Page Combine
Page Splitter
PDF Imposition
PDF Imposition v4 (PDF Station)
PDF Imposition 4 & 5
PDF Output Folder
Plate Controller
Plate Controller 2
Plate Selector
PRI Station 2 & 3
Raster Import
Real Time Image
Remote Service
Remote LoadBalance
Web Groth Compensation

ESKO-Graphics FlowDrive 4.0 - 5.2 licenses:
Direct TIFF Exposure
Dot Gain
Dual Screen for aHPS
Page Order By Color
Remote Exposure (N*Device)
Site License
QuarkXpress Trapping
FlowDrive InRIP OPI
FlowDrive Proof Lite (required Harlequin RIP HDS light)
FlowDrive Proof (required Harlequin RIP HDS and ColorPro)
Finesse Screening (required Harlequin RIP HMS, HCS)
Harlequin Dispersed Screening (required Harlequin RIP HDS)
Harlequin TrapMaster
TrapProLite (required Harlequin RIP TrapPro or EasyTrap)
TrapPro (required TrapPro)
FlowDrive 4.0 - 4.3 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.1 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)
FlowDrive 5.0 - 5.2 (may require Harlequin RIP version password)

Contact if interested:

email =
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at

ecm2001 titanium download
ecm2001 titanium rapidshare
titanium ecm2001 torrent
ecm2001 titanium crack
ecm2001 titanium v 5.3
titanium ecm2001 v 5.4
titanium ecm2001 v 5.5
titanium ecm2001 v 6.0
titanium ecm2001 v 6.1
ecm2001 v 6.2
ecm2001 v 6.3

ecm2001 v5.3
ecm2001 v5.4
ecm2001 v5.5
ecm2001 v6.0
ecm2001 v6.1
ecm2001 v6.2
ecm2001 v6.3

If you have some protected program, and want to crack it, we can help you!

Ecm2001 v6.3 professional, all checksums enabled download

SHOEMASTER v3.04 all modules download

Victor EAT Designscope 2.05 all modules

Ricardo Wave Software 5.1 r

Elcometer EDCS Plus +

Optitex 9.03 and 9.2 all modules

DVP 5.3 Complete W/S, Aero Triangulation, Vectorization, AT, Orthomosaic

SDS Steel Detailing System v 6.34 Full

Aspen Oneliner/Power Flow version 9 crack

SES CDEGS 10.1.6 Full - All modules crack

Scanvec Amiable Flexi Family 7.6
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN PRO 7.5
Scanvec Amiable Flexi EXPERT
Scanvec Amiable FlexiSIGN
Scanvec Amiable FlexiLETTER
Scanvec Amiable FlexiDESIGNER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT Family 4
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER PRO
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SERVER
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT DX
Scanvec Amiable PhotoPRINT SE
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Family 3
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Pro
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Plus
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Basic
Scanvec Amiable EnRoute Wood

Bentley Advanced Routing and Permitting System (ARPS)
Bentley AutoPLANT Equipment
Bentley AutoPLANT Isometrics
Bentley AutoPLANT P&ID
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Detailer
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Engineering
Bentley AutoPLANT Structural Modeler
Bentley Architecture 8
Bentley Arenium
Bentley AutoPIPE
Bentley AXSYS Engine
Bentley AXSYS Integrity
Bentley AXSYS Process
Bentley CloudWorx 03
Bentley Coax
Bentley Connectors
Bentley Copper
Bentley Data Manager
Bentley Datasheets
Bentley Descartes 8
Bentley Driver Packs
Bentley eWarehouse
Bentley Explorer 2004
Bentley Explorer Interference Detection
Bentley Explorer NWD Export
Bentley Explorer Photorealism
Bentley Facilities Inquirer
Bentley Facilities Manager
Bentley Facilities Planner
Bentley Facilities Reports
Bentley Fiber
Bentley Geo Web Publisher
Bentley Geospatial Management
Bentley Hookups
Bentley HVAC 8
Bentley I/RAS B
Bentley Inside Plant
Bentley Instrumentation & Wiring
Bentley Interference Manager
Bentley Knowledge Manager
Bentley MXRAIL
Bentley MXROAD
Bentley MXSITE
Bentley Navigator
Bentley Piping
Bentley PlantFLOW
Bentley PlantSpace IsoExtractor
Bentley PowerCivil
Bentley PowerDraft
Bentley PowerMap
Bentley PowerMap Field
Bentley PowerSurvey
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for ArcGIS Software
Bentley ProjectWise Connector for Oracle
Bentley Publisher
Bentley PULS
Bentley Redline
Bentley Structural
Bentley Transportation Data Manager (TDM)
Bentley View
Bentley Vision
Bentley Wastewater
Bentley Water
Bentley CivilStorm
Bentley CulvertMaster
Bentley Darwin Calibrator
Bentley Darwin Designer
Bentley Digital InterPlot
Bentley Elementary Electrical Diagrams (EED)
Bentley FlowMaster
Bentley GeoMacao
Bentley GEOPAK Bridge
Bentley GEOPAK Civil Engineering Suite
Bentley GEOPAK Rebar
Bentley GEOPAK Site
Bentley GEOPAK Survey
Bentley HAMMER
Bentley InRail
Bentley InRoads 2004
Bentley InRoads Bridge
Bentley InRoads Site
Bentley InRoads Site Suite
Bentley InRoads Storm & Sanitary
Bentley InRoads Suite
Bentley InRoads Survey
Bentley Location Data Manager (LDM)
Bentley Location Data Manager Express (LDMx)
Bentley MicroStation
Bentley MicroStation GeoGraphics
Bentley PlantSpace Equipment
Bentley PlantSpace Isometrics
Bentley PlantSpace Orthographics
Bentley PlantSpace P&ID
Bentley PlantSpace Raceways
Bentley PlantSpace SupportModeler
Bentley PondPack
Bentley ProjectWise
Bentley ProjectWise Extensions
Bentley Right of Way Office
Bentley SewerCAD
Bentley SewerGEMS
Bentley Skelebrator
Bentley StormCAD
Bentley WaterCAD
Bentley WaterGEMS
Bentley WaterSAFE
Bentley WinNOZL

email =
email  = yshowsoft @ gmail . com
email = yshowsoft at

software license
I had a presario 700 notebook computer that came with factory installed software. One being MS Money. Is it possible to install the software from my notebooks software CD to my new laptop? You are allowed on copy on a PC and one copy on a laptop. So license-wise yes; practically you need a CD with the Money software on it. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "" <

Money 2004 downloaded transactions error
Hi I am able to download my bank account transactions to my Money program. But the amount for each transaction in my Money program is shown slightly different to what I am able to see online. The dollar portion of the amount is the same but the cents portion is different. For example if the actual amount is $88.32 then it shows up as $88.03 in the Money program, if the actual amount is $88.38 then it shows up as $88.04 This is the case with all amounts where the cents portion is not 00. It seems to make the first digit of the cents portion as a zero and the second digit as rounded up ...

download mails from remote server
how do i download mails from a remote pop3 server into exchange server. is using third party tools the only option? Either 3rd party, or included with SBS POP3 connector. But see Suresh wrote: > how do i download mails from a remote pop3 server into exchange server. is using third party tools the only option? ...

Doubled Downloaded Emails
I'm a new involuntary convert from OE6 WinXP to WLMD Win 7. On both programs I set up my accounts. I use two email addresses - let's call them PT@xyz.COM and PT@xyz.US. My WLM shows the two accounts (inbox, junk mail, deleted, etc..) one above the other. But when I get new messages (by clicking Synch all email account) all the downloaded messages appear identically in the inbox or junk mail folders of both accounts. Since 95% of my messages arrive in the address, my OE6 was configured with a mail rule to move all such messages to a created folder for them. Is ...

Charting Problem in Excel 2010 #2
I have created a new file with attached line chart but I cannot seem to navigate to the proper screen where you add the vertical axis label AND chart title. Bill On Oct 24, 2:53=A0pm, Bill <> wrote: > I have created a new file with attached line chart but I cannot seem > to navigate to the proper screen where you add the vertical axis label > AND chart title. > > Bill Add axis titles manually 1.Click anywhere in the chart to which you want to add axis titles. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design, Layout, and Format tabs. 2.On the Lay...

Good Morning Friends Free download software and watch software profile
Good Morning Friends Free download software and watch software profile ...

How do I add a column to a sum formula for every row ie row 1 nee.
I need to add a column value (ie column L) to every row. Ie row 1 formula is sum(A1+B1+C1+D1+E1+F1......) I need to add +L1 to this formula. That is the easy part. Can I add L1, L2, L3 etc to there corresponding rows at once or do I have to do each one individually. Ie I have to then manually go to row 2 to add L2 then row 3 to add L3 etc. Looking for a shortcut If you select the cell with your formaula in it there should be a drag handle on the bottom right corner, just left mouse click and drag down the rows required formula will reference automatically. Hope this helps "ba...

Off Topic First look Office 2010
Off Topic First look Office 2010 In a different list many people expressed that they have difficulties in down loading the ebook "Firstlook Office 2010" published by Microsoft. I was able to get it, of course with some difficulty. For the benefit of others....I have uploaded the same to yousendit. Here is the link. Those who want it may download it. It will be there there for 7 more days only seena ...

Hello , I currently looking into Error Codes defined in WinError.h. The description in Header tells that bit 30, and 31 should be set to 1 for Errors. But still value for Error Codes , ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND, ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND and ERROR_TOO_MANY_OPEN_FILES has their bits 30 and 31 set to zero. Why these Error Codes are not matching to definition of Error Codes? Please comment. Thanks, Dada M Dada, You are misreading the comments in WinError.H. What they are describing is an HRESULT. The codes (such as ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND) are what go into bits 0-15 of an HRESULT. Later in the ...

Many problems with performance and safety of your computer can be solved easily with an updated antivirus and recognized. Antivirus Free Download Microsoft best practices in: Content Site Links:

EPS Prepress For Large Format Graphics From MS Publisher -- Yikes!
Greetings. I am with a small company that is going to a trade show and we'd like to create some large format banners and posters. Actually, for a small company, we make a good showing and we expect to get a good number of leads for our efforts. But what efforts! So far our efforts to create some great graphics have been very frustrating. And what we want to do is something not so unusual! WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING THIS STORY: Anyone using MS Publisher to create large format graphic objects typically for a trade show. PROBLEM: Enormous difficulty in getting a file out of MS...

Formating Issue
Having done a download to an excel spreadsheet from Sun Accounts (using Vision)I find that the 4 chr cost codes are formatted as general. When I insert a new line, edit copy special all, the cost code is the same general format definition (Note: summing will give the value 0). BUT, if I was to type over either of the cost codes with a new cost code this input is treated as a value (another words the sum now equals value of new input yet the format appears to be identical - ie. still general.) As I use vlookup on the cost code to reference this data in other sheets, I could have...

OEM software
I'm about to buy an external DVD burner for use with my new netbook running WinXP. One offer I saw at Newegg was for the burner combined with Acronis True Image Home 2009 OEM for an extra $8. Since I use Acronis in my two other computers and would want to use it in this one, the combo seems like a good one. But what makes software OEM? I looked up this program by itself at Newegg and found the OEM version sells for $25 and the "retail" version for $29. "OEM" and "retail" appear under Packaging. I know that OEM hardware tends to come with littl...

download global address list
Im trying to make my global address list from the company available offline for when Im not connected to the server. We are using Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2000. I have already tried going to Tools -> Syncronize - > Download Address Book, but when I go there, there are no pull down menus for any address books, its just blank. I really have no idea as to whether this is an Exchange issue or an Outlook problem, but either way I cannot get it to work. ...

Contact Full Name Doesn't sort properly
I recently changed from "First Last" to "Last, First" in the system settings. I updated the ContactBase and the SysUser tables to take of of the existing records. I noticed when I type in a quick find search on the contacts it doesn't sort properly. It sorts by the last name, then the first name then about 1/2 way down, I notice there are some records out of alphabetical order. I double checked the Quick Find Query and the sort column is set to the full name. Not sure how/why it's not truly sorting on full name (yes, they are all active records) When you...

DPM 2010 protecting 2008 R2 Hyper-V gets stuck at .19MB
All my other jobs work just fine. When trying to protect Hyper-V stored on the local drive of the host Hyper-V Server (2008 R2) using Child Partition Snapshot, they all get stuck. I see other posts that seem very similar to this, but never see a resolution. Looking at the VSS Writers I see "Waiting for completion" The Initial Store is the only thing that will backup. HELP!!!!! DPM 2010 Beta installed on Server 2008 x64 (not R2 yet) Hyper-V Host server is Server 2008 R2 Enterprise 3 VMs are Server 2008 R2 Standard 3 VM VHDs are stored locally (not on CSV) Do y...

Need template (possibly Excel) for estimating a software project
Hello, I need a template / tool (possibly excel) to estimate a software project. Any one know of anything? Cheers Paul M No such thing! If you think the project will take 6 months schedule 1 year. If you think it will take 1 year schedule 2. If you think it will take 2 years it will probably never finish!! Seriously you have to start from the business deliverables. I recommend getting all key stakeholders into the same room and brainstorm what all their wins and losses will be. The wins are business deliverables, the losses business risks. Choose 20% of the features adjusti...

default user in "manage full access permission"
I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission". For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead of username or group name ther is SID. Is normal? What are the default group or user that must exist? Thank you On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:47:31 -0700 (PDT), big <> wrote: >I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission". >For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead >of username or group name ther is SID. >Is normal? It is if the account's n...

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In, wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

how to download
From, can I download the updates and not install them? I have over 80 updates and don't want to download each one from how to download updates and drivers from the windows update catalog or from the microsoft update catalog> -=- "DLC8844" wrote: > From, can I download the updates and not install > them? I have over 80 updates and don't want to download each one from > No. DLC8844 wrote: &g...

prepress softwares bentley autodesk full download crack prepress 2010 rapidshare megaupload torrents K%r*W)AGjy
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = email = yshowsoft at NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

I need a download site for Publisher only. The original disk was accidentally destroyed. My software was upgraded to XP but it does not have Publisher which I need desparately. Can anyone help me? Brenda you are attempting to be a thief. Perhaps you would be better suited to being a torturer to prisoners in Iraq. You will have to toddle down to the store and buy a new version of Publisher - SIMPLE. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" Have you tried sending an e-mail with the serial number, bar code number and such to Microso...

edit macro crack
My excel cracks (shuts down) when I try to edit macros. Any idea how t fix this? Thank yo -- Gelu2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gelu25's Profile: View this thread: Hello, This may be of interest to you ... ... not exactly the same, but may be related -- firefyt ----------------------------------------------------------------------- firefytr's Profile: http://www.excelforu...

IE 7 with Exchange 2003 SP2 #4
Hi, System: Exchange 2003 back-end: Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003 front-end: Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 Problem, After my customer apply the IE 7 on the both front-end and back-end Exchange 2003 servers, problem occurs on the Exchange system. 1.) From ESM, attemp to access help at any where, application crash occurs (This can be solve by un-install IE7) 2.) Offline address book does not work. Does anybody have this problem and how to solve it. Cheers, ...

Downloads Same POP Messages Repeatedly
I'm using Outlook 2002 (SP3). Messages on my pop server get downloaded repeatedly -- every time I send/receive. This happens only for some messages. The same problem is not occurring on the same server with the same account in Mozilla's mail client, so it's not a POP server issue; rather an Outlook issue. I see several posts here with similar problems, but no solution. Is there one? -billb ...