Outlook 2007 Agenda View

  • Follow

I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007.  In
Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in
Outlook 2007.  Is it there or how can I get that view?

Thanks
0
Reply Utf 11/27/2009 11:48:01 PM

That view is not available in Outlook 2007. The closest you can get is a 2
week view - see http://slipstick.me/2wk

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"MBUTCH" <MBUTCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded computers and also to Microsoft Office Professional 2007.
> In
> Outlook 97, I used the 7 day agenda view, but cannot find that view in
> Outlook 2007.  Is it there or how can I get that view?
>
> Thanks

0
Reply Diane 11/28/2009 3:01:47 PM

(page loaded in 0.02 seconds)