Is there a calender preference for Julian Dates in outlook?

  • Follow

I deal in Julian dates and would save a lot of time and replication to have a
template or choice to have outlook in julian date or both dating types in
outlook.  Like some of the templates they have in Microsoft Office.
0
Reply Utf 1/27/2010 9:53:02 PM

Sorry, there is no Julian date template for outlook. Some once said it was
possible with the second calendar index, but none of the calendars I tried
gave Julian dates and they never said which one they used.  (Tools, options,
calendar options, enable alternate calendar)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use?

"Anita" <Anita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I deal in Julian dates and would save a lot of time and replication to
> have a
> template or choice to have outlook in julian date or both dating types in
> outlook.  Like some of the templates they have in Microsoft Office.

0
Reply Diane 1/27/2010 10:01:49 PM

(page loaded in 0.051 seconds)