how many Outlook calendars one person can have view access to?

and could that person view all of them at the same time?

Depends on a lot of things, like Outlook version and desktop area.

JCross wrote:

> and could that person view all of them at the same time?
> Thanks,

2/4/2010 5:10:34 PM
In Outlook 2003/2007/2010, the target is 13 calendars. You can open more in
the overlays,  but they are harder to read when you go over 13.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook Tips:
Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"JCross" <> wrote in message
> and could that person view all of them at the same time?
> Thanks,

access update query ignore nulls
I have an update query that updates two fields in my database. I use a temp table so the users can enter data all day, and then come back to it later and add to it. Then once the user wants to update in batch, an update query is run to update the fields in the related records. But sometimes one field of the two in the temp table has no data, and I don't want to overwrite what may already be in that field with nothing. Is there a way to do it where if the field in the temp table has nothing in it that it does not get updated. Example Rec ID invoiceDate InvoiceAmt ...

outlook 2002 kernel32.dll error
When I close outlook 2002 I get an error: Outlook has caused an error in Kernel32.dll. Outlook will now close. ...

Outlook 2007 crashes
Outlook 2007 crashes whenever i got new email into Inbox. I am running Windows XP SP2, Mcafee 8.0 When reported error to Microsoft, it says error causing by Mcafee and there is no solution. Any help? TIA If you are a home user, you can download the free AVG Anti-virus to your desktop. Uninstall McAfee. Install AVG. Update AVG. Relax and enjoy. "Rao" <> wrote in message news:epfkU1wZHHA.4684@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007 crashes whenever i got new email into Inbox. I am running > Windows XP SP2, Mcafee 8.0 &...

Outlook 2003 #309
I just reinstalled Outlook 2003. When I hit send/receive, it acts like it is doing it but doesn't. Outlook Expess work fine. Can you help? This is my First Post. Thanks, Jerry Do you get any error messages? Have you tried removing & readding your mail accounts? "Jerry S. Caccavaro" <> wrote in message news:uEuxmfITGHA.5908@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... >I just reinstalled Outlook 2003. When I hit send/receive, it acts like it >is doing it but doesn't. Outlook Expess work fine. > > Can you help? This is my First Post. ...

Incon bottom of outlook says Outlook Offline
Why? Does it matter, help ...

Change detail font when one fieldvalue = "TOT"
I have a report that shows all of the data in a users query. I need to change the font color for all of the text boxes in the detail row when the [div] textbox value is TOT. How can I do that? I have not used this technique and have not tested it, but my first thought would be to use the report's detail section Format event. If Me.div = "TOT" Me.div.Fontcolor = Else Me.div.Fontcolor = End If -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Rich" wrote: > I have a report that shows all of the data in a users query. I need > to change th...

Outlook 2002 delegate problem
I am having a problem with Outlook not saving delegate information. Of the two users, Steve and Bob, Bob is able to give Steve access and then Steve can open Bob's calendar. When Steve tries to give Bob access, the settings are not saved. He can make Bob an editor and click Apply or OK but when he looks at the settings, it is back to none. Both users are running Outlook XP and are at a remote site which is connecting to an SBS2000 (Exchange 2000 has SP1 applied) server via a VPN connection through a Netopia R910 router. Calendars are being stored in their Exchange mailboxes. Other than no...

Outlook connector for Domino
Out company currently uses Lotus notes with domino servers. the domino servers have RightFax installed. I have recently setup Outlook 2003 with the "Outlook connector for Domino" for the Microsoft website. this allows me to use outlook to send emails, but via the domino servers. My problem is this. In notes I can send emails to recipient such as and I can also send faxes through rightFax on the Domino server with person@12345676@fax I know the general format of the fax addressing is not SMTP compliant, but notes handles that. If I use outlook, I can email just fine, ...

how many lines per sheet in excel 2003
ave they increased the number of lines in excel 2003 or is it still 65536 Still, ever heard of 'categorizing'? Danny On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:04:01 -0700, Des53 <> wrote: > ave they increased the number of lines in excel 2003 or is it still 65536 -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: Hi Des, Row and column specifications are unchanged in xl2003 (65536 x 256). I have heard no suggestion that these are likely to change any time soon --- Regards, Norman "Des53" <Des53@discus...

many-to-many relationship
Hi, Is it possible to create a custom entity with many-to-many relationship with another entity in CRM 3.0? For example, a student can take multiple classes (so if I click on a student account, I can see the list of classes he has registered) AND a class has multiple students (so if I click on a class account, I can see the list of registered students) Thanks! v3 doesn't "officially" support a M:M relationship. But you can create a new entity that has 1:M relationships with the 2 entities in question, thus creating a M:M relationship. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM...

Outlook Error #44
A user is getting an saying Error unkown when deleting mail. How do I solve this Thanks a mill ...

Outlook 2003
Hello, is it possible to disable e-mail client in Outlook and using it as a PIM only? -- Pozdrawiam Daniel - darmowy odpowiednik pakietu MS Office - narz�dzia internetowe "nie tylko dla or��w" If you remove all the email accounts, Outlook should act as a PIM since there's no mail coming in or going out. "Danny" <> wrote in message news:onj2ngsfs19e$.dlg@the.bat.forever... > Hello, > is it possible to disable e-mail client in Outlook and using it as a PIM > only? Dnia Thu, 9 Oct 20...

Error with permissions, error sending messages, just too many erro
I must be doing something wrong, because everyone I've shown this server to says they have nevre seen this many problems with Exchange on an out-of-the-box installation. It never occured to me that extreme sensitivity of this application would be the biggest problem I am having with it... I can right click on a message in my Public Folder contact lists, click on "New Message to Contact" and it will create an e-mail to the person. Sounds good right? This process works for every single folder *EXCEPT* one. When I try to send a message to any contact in that folder (and i...

Outlook constantly creating Send/Receive Tasks
On both my laptop and desktop yesterday Outlook has gone into some kind of loop that it constantly adds duplicate tasks to the Send/ Receive box... rendering the program unusable. I've tried everything I can think of but no solutions... anyone ever seen this before? At the moment there are 7000+ tasks and they just keep getting added! Thanks Alex Have you restarted outlook or the computer? Did you look for error messages? How often are you checking for now mail? How many accounts? If a previous Send and receive hangs future ones will add to the list. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outloo...

Outlook express #72
I cannot delete sent emails in the the sent folder. I have no trouble deleting anywhere else. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x for OE 5.x;en-us;newsgroups microsoft.p...

access to old e-mails

outlook not using new GAL
I didn't hear back after a while for a previous post, so I'm going to try again. We built a new GAL that we want users to use which filters out some accounts that we don't people to see. We applied this GAL to the new OAB and set the server to use this new OAB. Then we rebuilt it. Anyone who creates a new Outlook profile gets this NEW GAL/OAB, but anyone who keeps using their current Outlook profile keeps being able to see the new hidden accounts. We tried manually deleting the downloaded OAB files, redownloading, etc. Nothing has worked. We are on exchange 2003 sp2 and u...

Outlook "hang"
HELP!! I'm at my wit's ends...I am running WinXP on a Dell Laptop. have been using Office XP for about 6ms with no problems. I recentl got hit by a virus, but thought Symantec had cleaned it. When I run m virus scanner now, it finds nothing. All other applications are runnin fine. But outlook, grrrrr. Started by not registering any keystrokes i either replies or new messages. I've un-installed Outlook, Office, th whole, applied SP3. Still no go. Installed JUS Outlook and now it will register keystrokes sporadically with n pattern. Has anyone seen anything lik...

too many named ranges?
I have created several named ranges and they are for list box data validation. Some of the ranges are over 1000 rows long, and I am also setting data validtion to 1000's of rows and I think I just got a message that there is no more room or memory. Is this a problem? What else can I do for the look up tables? Thanks again You do not say what your system specifications are, and softwar versions you are using. Looking up in Excel Help "limits in Microsoft Excel" it shows tha numer of names is limited by available system memory. The size of rang referred to would have no bea...

Outlook 2003 News Reader link
I have just had to re-install Windows (XP) and Office 2003. My preferred option of getting to read Newsgroups is to drag the "NEWS" link onto menu in Outlook 2003 and launch from there. I had problem with this and needed to remove the "News" link, and now it's vanished! It should be in the "Customize" list but it's not. Can anyone tell me how to get this set up? Thanks To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it you...

Updating Calendar
Is there a way to change last years 2003 calendar to 2004 without starting over again. No, there is no way of updating the calendar. -- ...

Someone sending mail from my outlook
Hello, I am using Outlook version 2007 and something has control of it and is sending spam messages out 10 at a time. When I send a message I sometimes will see that it is sending 10 messages but the other 9 don't show up in the Sent folder. I frequently get undeliverable messages from this id: <>... User unknown) How can I track this down and eliminate it - Virus scans and Spy scans don't eliminate it. Vic It definitely sounds like a virus - MacAfee will stop the repeating emails. Try Spybot to hunt it down. -- Laura Rooke MVP -...

NetLogon runs at bootup on XP Prof desktop for one user only
I have one users system that runs Windows XP Professional SP3 in a Server 2003 Domain. When this desktop boots up we see --- \\my DC name\netlogon. I then connected to another computer with the same person's logon --- I get the same netlogon during boot up pointing to my one DC, we do not use roaming profiles. If I double click this netlogon on the XP system's task bar I see a folder....on the one DC. I went to the DC that this netlogon is pointing to, went to ADUC looked at the username, profile, and there are no logon scripts. When I log into the computer ...

outlook #147
i want to use outlook, not outlook express, as my default mail. how do i set this up? every time a question comes up it says to contact my administrator. there is no administrator when you have a private computer is there? how do i know what settings to use ie: pop3, http etc? you would think that if microsoft wants you to use one of their products they would make it simple to connect to? can i use outlook with my current email account, if so what would be the correct settings? i have my own domain, can this be used with outlook? gary <anonymous@discussions.microso...

Query duplicates results due to many-to-many relationships
I have a query with fields from different tables. Two or three of these field may have one or more entries. When I run the query, if it displays a record where there are multiple entries for a particular field, it will list the record multiple times. An example: This DB involves officers using force - if there is more than one officer involved, each one will be listed with the applicable level of force and if the subject is arrested, there may be one or more charges enterer - assuming there are 2 officers with 3 charges, that record may be listed 5 or 6 times, but the multipl...