how many Outlook calendars one person can have view access to?

and could that person view all of them at the same time?
Thanks,

Depends on a lot of things, like Outlook version and desktop area.

JCross wrote:

> and could that person view all of them at the same time?
> Thanks,

0
Bob
2/4/2010 5:10:34 PM
In Outlook 2003/2007/2010, the target is 13 calendars. You can open more in
the overlays,  but they are harder to read when you go over 13.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"JCross" <JCross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> and could that person view all of them at the same time?
> Thanks,

0
Diane

Easy way to view account activity?
I have a user who is used to working with Goldmine. This product had a useful feature whereby a person could see all the activity on accounts in a certain territory for a given date. So if administrators had been dealing with accounts owned by this person, he could check up on what had happened and see if he needed to take any action. Is there a simple way to do this in CRM 3.0? He would like to be able to see any changes to accounts of a given territory on a given date. Thanks Grant If by activity you mean an activity entity such as appointments you can query this using the advan...

Outlook 2000 trnasfer to Outlook 2003
I'm installing a new desktop PC at home with XP and Office 2003. My previous desktop was a Win 98 with Office 2000. I have an address book in Outlook on my previous PC and e- mail folders that I would like to selectively copy to a floppy disk and transfer to my new PC Office 2000 Outlook program. I don't have a write capability on my CD drive with my previous PC. All the info in my address book and folders are very important and I need to load that on my new PC. If worse came to worse I could retype the info from my address book into the new Outlook program. I've got about 2...

Outlook 2003 #51
Hi There, i got a Problem with Outlook 2003 it doesn Synchronize the Outlook.ost, it appears a eroor message "0x8004010F" but i dont think that it is the Offline Adressbook, so are there other possibillities to fix this? Info: its a Laptop and on another Laptop Offline is functioning with no problems! Thnk you! Is there an 'unofficial' way to get it to work? Chris ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

many-to-many relationships by Graham Mandeno
Hi to all, A couples of months ago I was looking for a good way to handle a many- to-many relationships. I finally found this sample db: http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/SampleDBs.htm. It's simply great! Unfortunately it doesn't work in my case because instead of using just numeric ID to relate the table I'm make use of alphanumeric ID. In the previous: http://groups.google.it/group/microsoft.public.access.formscoding/browse_thread/thread/25f1941ea8428424/9d3fc99e39b80743?lnk=gst&q=riccifs+many#9d3fc99e39b80743 Graham told me that there was a way to give to the sample db this...

2000 Repair Now Outlook Is Dead (Connecting To Exchange Server)
I hope someone can help with this. Due to a crash I had to replace the motherboard on my PC. I am running Windows 2000 (SP4). I had to run the repair so it would start up but once it was complete everything came up accept my outlook. Everytime I try to fire it it tells me it can't access outlook.ost. I have uninstalled..re-installed..even went back to outlook 2000 but nothing works. How can I completely remove everything so that the system doesn't even know that office was installed. if that will even help. Procedures Tried: Uninstall ReInstall Repair Delete Profiles Delete ENTI...

Synchronizing CRM Task with Outlook Client
I Synchronzing CRM with outlook client. When i Create Appointments the reminder is set to 15 Min.. The Tasks are not... and a Pop up Reminder does not show in Outlook. I have been told this should work for both Appointments and Tasks Have anybody seen that ?? ...

"Too many different cell formats" error
Receiving this pop up error message when opening a .xls file. File will not open. Any suggestions on how to fix and save file? Hi Lorena XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;213904 David McRitchie posted this Leo Heuser posted a macro 2001-05-06 in programming as a very major revision of the macro in the eee007 article. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=OxP9cgi1AHA.1572%40tkmsftngp02 -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Lorena" <lorena.l.solano@convergys.com...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool problems
I'm am having issues running the Calendar Update Tool and Calendar Items moving. 1) Server Patches are installed (DST) 2) Client Patches are installed (DST) 3) Exchange 2003 DST patch installed. 4) Trying to run Exchange Calenar update Tool on step 4 I am having issues. I used msextmzcfg.exe to generate the input and ini files and verified that the ini file is correct (points the the correct ExchangeDN, location of proper tzmove.exe file, outlook.exe location, registry location). I have a test input file with 2 users (including myself). I run the batch file that was created by msext...

Reminder Date in Outlook 2007
Hi I would appreciate help with this problem. I often set reminders on e- mails using the Right click on the e-mail in my inbox and selecting Add Reminder... My problem is that the default date for the reminder is:01 January 4501 at 08:30 am. I am perfectly happy with the time, but cannot find where to change the default date for this option. My computer date and time are correct, and so is my calendar in Outlook working on the correct date. I am running Windows XP Home SP3 and Office 2007 SP1. Thanks Heather ...

Outlook 2007
G'Day All, Although not a high priority, I would like a neat (and reliable) way to insert emoticons into OL2007 e-mail. New to OF2007, hopes were raised on finding references to "multimedia message" on MS. Requires setting up "OL Mobile Service" which, in Oz, offers only SMS for my provider ("Multimedia message" disabled in Mobile Preferences). Can anyone recommend (paid if needed) software/freeware solutions that would allow me to create the equivalent of a "multimedia message" in OL2007? -- Regards, Pat Garard Melbourne, Australia ________...

outlook 2003
Why can't I open outlook anymore!!! I keep getting the error, outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. here is the error signiture AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.8217.0 ModName: ntdll.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.5755 Offset: 00036f63 I have no idea what else to do. I've run the debug, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. ...

When forwarding an email how many recipients can I send it to?
I got an error response when I forwarded an email to many in my address book. It said, something about too many recipients. How many is too many? I set a 300 recipient limit to my Exchange users at work. This is set at my server level. Quote from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA012002371033.aspx Many e-mail service providers set limits for the number of names that can be in the To, Cc, and Bcc fields in a message. For example, your e-mail service provider may limit each message to a maximum of 100 e-mail addresses. If these addresses can be distributed among the To, Cc, and ...

Emails Not Sent When Offline in Outlook 2007
I have Outlook 2007 installed on Vista, and access mail on my Exchange 2K3 server. When I am online, a sent email gets sent immediately - I see it for a second in the Outbox - and then it is dissapears. When I am offline and press "Send/Receive", the email in the Outbox is ignored and not sent. It doesn't matter if I am configured for using the HTTPS RPC proxy to access the server or I am even conected ot the LAN in which the Exchange server sits. I have verified that the email in the Outbox appears in italics (meaning its awaiting to be sent). I have erased both the OST...

Too many clicks! Available formats box
Hello folks I have a client who is unhappy with the amount of clicks in Word 2007. One particular frustration is the Insert Date and Time Available Formats box. Is there anyway to get Word 2007 to just insert the default Date without the additional steps of the format box? I know to the average person, it's not a big deal but this user lives in a pressure cooker and needs the useability of Word 2007 to make things faster, not slower. Thanks for your suggestions! Bill Hole MCTS, SBSC Ask the client to add the Date & Time command to the Quick Access Toolbar ...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Should this be one to Many or Many to Many.. Relationship
Hi, New to Access learning... I have Table 1.. Publisher Table 2.. Books I was wondering .. Should I create Transient Third Table e.g. BooksPublisher.. Or Should I put PublisherID key AS Foreign key into Books Table ? which would be Practical E.g Books Publishers BooksNPublishers Pk BookID Pk PublisherID PK BookPublisherID Fk BookID ...

Too many many-to-many?
To all, I hope you can shed some light on this for me. I am using Access 2003. I have three main tables 1) Project 2) Contractor 3) Service (general contracting, soil testing, architecture, etc) I have two 'join' tables to create a m:m relationship between Projects and Contractors and Contractors and Services a) ProjectContractorJoin b) ContractorServiceJoin I would like to be able to create a form where I can select a project, then select one or more contractors, then select one or more services that each contractor could offer (and track when they start and end those services...

Outlook hangs when to-do bar is displayed
Hi. When I have my to-do bar (with reminders) visible Outlook is extremely unresponsive. I can see that the reminders in the to-do bar is iterated through but nothing is being painted except for an empty grey square on the right side. If I close the to-do bar Outlook works normally again. Does anyone know how this can be solved? I've repaired all .pst files, removed the outcmd.dat file to no avail. Thanks in advance. / Peter Try starting Outlook with the resettodobar switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /resettodobar (note the space in the command) -- Rober...

Too many fields
I have a table and I think it is normalized based on other postings I have read. There are about 500 object<->value pairs, that needs to be tracked for 500 different objects on every single day of the year. And, all 500 objects should have a value for that day. Object 1-30 is about one topic, Object 31-60 is about another topic, etc. tblObjects, I have 500 records like this (pk) fldObjectID - autonum fldObjectName - Text 50 tblObjectValues, (pk) fldDate - Date/Time (pk) fldObjectID - (fk) to tblObjects fldObjectValue - integer Now, I want to show the 500 records of tblObjects ...

Where can I get a sample sales proposal?
Every website on the net wants a fee for just an example. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Mark Welp, there may not be any listed here specifically for Publisher, but it may give you some ideas or some of the Word examples may be converted manually to Pub. At least they are free! Besides, maybe Word is better suited to a proposal anyway - I do all my proposals in Word and Excel...just create a .dot file in Word. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=proposal "TexaninTN" <TexaninTN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55A77EB4-C...

Outlook randomly inserts attachments in body or attachment line in header
Outlook randomly inserts attachments in body or attachment line in header. Why is that and is there a way to override this so that attachments always appear as a line in the header portion rather than appear in the body of the message. Using Outlook 2002 SP-1 on Win2k SP-3 build 2195 Where the attachments sits is determined by the message format, Rich text in body of message, Plain and HTML in its own field "Richard Barber" <kerrithbrook@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:095b01c3b029$1e591c50$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook randomly inserts attachments in body or > a...

Outlook 2007
Is there a newsgroup for those of us using the Office 12 Beta 2? Or do we post to the existing newsgroups? Just post right here. Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Carel" <hbtec@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:uQDsHWl4GHA.1496@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl: > Is there a newsgroup for those of us using the Office 12 Beta 2? Or do we > post to the existing newsgroups? ...

Export folders from Outlook
Hi.. does anyone know how to export mail folders (Inbox subfolders) from Outlook to another installation of Outlook on a different partition? I've managed to transfer my Inbox but none of the folders or the mail within them. Thanks! How are you doing this via Import/Export, if yes as you go through the Wizards and when you select the Folder you should see a checkbox to "include sub folders" "kath" <ksintihakis@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0a2001c34b92$723bb590$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi.. does anyone know how to export mail folders (Inbox > subfold...

Can't scroll thru manufacturing BOM
We just upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 SP3. The manufacturing BOM's look fine but we can't scroll through. The first record that comes up is item 'a' which really doesn't appear to exist. How do we correct? Do you still have a test environment with the same problem? If so does the problem go away on a BOM if you delete the 'a' component? Try that first. If it fixes the problem then you could remove all of the 'a' entries from the BOM line table (BM010115). -- Jim@TurboChef "MES" wrote: > We just upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 SP3. The manufact...

what mean by when office assistant show"too many different excell
When i want to copy a worksheet from another workbook to my another workbook, i get "too many excell format" and disallowed me to go thru it. It also happen when i want to edit the worksheet by using format or toolbar. Some info: XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=213904 I think I'd try to get rid of some of those formats--make it much more vanilla like. Then do the copy. angie wrote: > > When i want to copy a worksheet from another workbook to my another workbook, > i get "too many excell forma...