How do I remove duplicate calendar items in outlook 2003

Is there a way to have the program search for duplicate entries and remove
them?

"jagrn" <jagrn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is there a way to have the program search for duplicate entries and remove
> them?

No, but there are third-party tools that can help.  See this:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_dupes.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
Brian

Outlook Spelling checker not working.
we've got a "problem" with the spelling checker within outlook. When a alternative word/ spelling is being proposed the first letter is almost always a capital. Thus, when you change the incorrect word the "replace- word" will begin with a capital, although it is likely to be in the middle of a sentence. When we remove the custom.dic (D:\Documents and Settings\ %username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Proof\ ) things return to normal. But as soon as you add words to the list (and a new custom.dic is created) the problem reoccurs. ...

Remove Excel Icon ??

No Labels for Assembly Items = Completely Unacceptable
The longer I use RMS, the more this bothers me. The Label Wizard even offers an Item Selection criteria option for Assembly Items. The trouble is that it doesn't work! It's apparent that design intent did exist for printing labels for assembly items. Riddle me this, Microsoft: how long will I wait before I get the functionality you so obviously intended? What is the point of even having an assembly item if I can't print a label for it? I beg you. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top. Give me labels for assembly items!!! My frustration runneth over, Tom -- The wor...

Removal

Remove lines with +++

How to Remove SRS

Confusion between outlook calendar and "original calendar"
I am using the outlook connector to retrieve my hotmail email from outlook (2007). Calendar works fine in outlook, however when I accept a meeting request from someone the appointment gets stored in my "original calendar". I'd like to delete the "original calendar", but outlook won't let me. Alternatively I'd like to get meeting appointments to be stored in my outlook calendar. When I look at Windows Live calendar it of course only has the "original calendar". Suggestions on how to get back to a single unfied calendar ? Your "...

Outlook 2007 Not Shutting Down
Outlook 2007 12.0.6014.5000 MSO 12.0.6017.5000 WinXP Home SP2 Office Professional 2007 When I exit/close Outlook 2007, it disappears from the task bar, but when I use Task Manager to look at the processes it still shows up there. That is interfering with the running of my nightly backups because the .pst files are still open and my backup program won't back them up. I have to manually use Task Manager to end the OUTLOOK.EXE process. I notice that there are still some I/Os going on when I terminate it. That makes me afraid that terminating the process might do something to corrupt the fil...

remove Fax from address book?

Security Vulnerability in Outlook 2007 email Encryption
I am using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. When someone with whom I have exchanged digital ID's with sends me an encrypted e-mail and I attempt a straight-forward "Reply To" there is an error message "Microsoft Outlook had problems encrypting this message ... recipients had missing or invalid certificates, or conflicting or unsupported encryption capabilities". The choices offered are to send unencrypted or to cancel. However, send unencrypted doesn't work. So then if I save the "Reply To" as a draft, restart Outlook, and then send the draf...

Outlook still in memory under XP
Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it but it's still listed in the task manager. Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I close it > but it's still listed in the task manager. > > Ctrl/Alt/Del click on "Processes" tab, select desired image name, click "End Process". Jim Thames wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to get Outlook to really exit under XP? I > close it but it's still listed in the task manager. It does not seem to do that for me. Are you sure i...

Removing an item from menu

Not found error 204: item not in database
I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. I was wondering what is up with this? brent hi seems this error. the item which you used in work order has been deleted. Please check the printed work order and then go to store manager and find that it exists. Also "Brent" wrote: > I created a work order for a customer and every time I bring it up , I get > "Not found error 204: item not in database". then the work order comes up. > I was ...

Outlook 2003 and Macro
Hello, I am trying to get a printing icon in outlook which allows me to print to another printer other than the 'default' printer. I managed to do this with Word using the following Macro: Sub staffColour() Dim sCurrentPrinter As String sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter ActivePrinter = "//server_machine/colour printer" Application.PrintOut FileName:="" ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter End Sub My problem is that the command << Application.PrintOut FileName:="" >> does not work in Outlook. Anyone knows which commands will print i...

Updating personal calendar
How can I ensure that an entry in a public calendar automatically updates my personal one. Don't need it to work the other way. On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:15:26 -1000, Janet <nharrison@freezone.co.uk> wrote: > How can I ensure that an entry in a public calendar automatically > updates my > personal one. Don't need it to work the other way. > You might try this: http://www.diditbetter.com/Solutions/P2P/overview.asp -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP ...

Duplicate e-mail messages 2000 downloaded in outlook, there must be a solution
I recently installed Microsoft Office XP and downloaded all of the service packs and patches to Office (including Outlook 2002). Almost every time I reboot and even sometimes reload outlook, Outlook will keep downloading the same messages into my folders from the e-mail server of each account. I have "leave a copy" on server checked for most of my counts. Is their a solution to this problem? This could be because of firewall settings so that a confirmation of receiving cannot be send back to the smtp server. Disable the firewall for a while and see if the problem is gone. Hope this...

Remove deduction code from payroll stub

Outlook express attachments.
i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my email. some come up and i can open them but others show up but i cant access them. please can someone help its driving me mad. Tools | Options | Security... -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! <GAZTOOL@BLUEYONDER.CO.uk> wrote in message news:028801c3a963$5e9ade10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have trouble opening some of the attatchments on my > e...

Help with outlook connector
Hi everyone.. I have outlook connector in Outlook 2007 linked with a Hotmail account. (@hotmail.com) I created a brand new contacts list in Outlook and it syncs perfectly to my Nokia N81. What I am trying to do now is the following: When I add some information ie. birthdays, anniversaries, profice pictures phone numbers ETC. I want it to update onto the www.hotmail.com site so that if my computer crashes (touch wood it doesn't) I will have a backup that I can retrieve from anywhere in the world. But when I send/recieve in outlook and then goto the website some of the info...

Need to remove selected characters

Hotmail View In Outlook 2003
After setting up the Hotmail account in Outlook 2003, I couldn't send & receive any mail from the Hotmail server. Here the error message : 'The server does not support the required HTTP methods. The Server responded 'Not Implemented' My setting for the Ouulook with hotmail are as below : Server Type : HTTP HTTP Mail Service Proviser : Hotmail Server URL : http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp (which is grey off after I select Hotmail. Connection : Connect using my LAN I appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks. ...

Inserting an excel spreadsheet into a task in outlook 2007
I open up a task in outlook and then rightclick in the task field there by availing myself to the ribbon commands. Then I click on the "Insert" command tab and then select Table, then click on the down arrow and select excel spreadsheet. And when click on excel spreadsheet I get a dialogue box "The program used to create this object is excel. The program is not installed on you computer (but it is). To edit this object you must install a program to edit this object." Looking for answers -- Wave Hunter Did you install Outlook and Excel from the same Offi...