how do I create a calendar event that repeats every 28 days?

It appears that calendar will only allow reccurring appointments daily weekly
monthly but no custom option. I want to place a reccurring event every 28
days is this posible?

"jaxonian" <jaxonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It appears that calendar will only allow reccurring appointments daily
> weekly
> monthly but no custom option. I want to place a reccurring event every 28
> days is this posible?

Recurrence= Daily and type 28 in the "every X day(s)" box..

0
Gordon

create a roster

Outlook 2003 Calendar *from* office *to* home
Hi, I have MS Outlook 2003 on a Win XP pro OS, synchronized to a corporate calendar via Oracle Connector, and I would like to do this (apparently) simple thing: Syncronize events FROM corporate calendar to my local calendar DO NOT Syncronize events FROM my local calendar to corporate calendar. In Outlook I just see a send/receive option, not just send and just receive separate option. Any hint is welcome Stefano ...

Make resource mailbox calendars viewable
I previously had calendars setup under Public Folders to reserve conference rooms, but was told it was more efficient to use resource mailboxes for things like that. I have created the mailboxes and it is working well but is there a way to make the calendars viewable to the entire office the way it was under Public Folders? People would still like to be able to see whats available before making the meeting request. Thank you. On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:31:17 -0800, KJ <KJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I previously had calendars setup under Public Folders to reserve conference ...

Drop down calendar menus disappear
This is a bizarre problem which I thought must be due to some sort of corruption on my hard drive. However, using Google to check back on this group and the other outlook group I've seen the same problem noted six times over the past couple of years, from users of both Outlook 2002 and 2003. I use 2003 and I don't recall that I had the problem with 2002. I run Win XP Pro. The problem: This occurs when I try to enter dates in the calendar, task list or birthdays section (contacts). You try to select a date to enter a task, or enter a date for someone's birthday - you click on the ...

Task Create - Status

SMTPSVC Event Id 402
We seem to get hit often with a rash of Event ID 402 messages -- which have a description of: Virtual Server 1: xx.xx.xx.xx (ip address) Maximum number of connections has been reached. Connection being closed. I've checked to ensure that we are not an open relay -- I checked both the SMTP Virtual server settings and the Internet Mail Service settings and have monitored the queues often. I don't believe we are allowing relaying. I have Exchange Server 2000 SP3 with SP3 hot fix rollup installed, and also have the following other software on this system: CA's BrightStor Arc...

Create external database

problem with mails coming back every day
Hello, Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. How to stop that. Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? Thanks On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:38:26 +0200, "lmarot" <l.marot@mywanadoo.fr> wrote: >Hello, > >Every day, every user receive a couple of reundant emails in their mailbox. >How to stop that. > >Why messages do not simply disapear when read and deleted ? > >Thanks > Are these always the same messages and where did the messages come from. Could be that you have messages in some loop or st...

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken
Hi. All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them. When I click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what should be a service activity. Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do nothing. A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but will exhibit the same characteristics described above. Any ideas on how to fix? I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile. Any thoughts would be...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Calendar in Bills Summary MS Money Plus Deluxe
I have MS Money Plus Deluxe and in the Bills Summary page my calendar will not show. I have the "Show Calendar" check box checked. It show the current date on the right side ( 9/17/2007 ). Thanks in advance. ...

How do you remove "other user's" from calendar
When in calendar, click file then open, the "other user's folder" is displayed with a list of users that I have previously accessed. Some of them are no longer wanted on the list (retired and no longer even on company server), how can they be removed? bulhead <bulhead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When in calendar, click file then open, the "other user's folder" is > displayed with a list of users that I have previously accessed. Some > of them are no longer wanted on the list (retired and no longer even > on company server), how can t...

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...