Delete an attendee from meeting

  • Follow

Hi -
Using Outlook 2007 SP2.  When I update a meeting invitation that I've
initiated to delete a previous attendee, I'm using the "Add or Remove
Attendees" button.  If I add attendees, the update is sent only to the new
attendees if I select "Send Updates only to Added or Deleted attendees".
However, if I delete attendees, I don't receive that option, and the entire
distribution list receives an updated invitation.  For meetings with a
hundred or so people, this is kind of a nightmare for me and for all the
recipients, particularly for recurring meetings with frequent changes in
participants.  Any solutions?  I didn't see this issue in the knowledgebase.
Thanks.
0
Reply Utf 1/11/2010 9:41:02 PM

(page loaded in 0.043 seconds)