Calendar Work Week

Is it possible to have more than 1 calendar with each having a different
setting for the calendar work week?  For example:  1 to display as Fri -
Thurs and another Sun - Sat...

(Outlook 2007)

Thank you...
--
J.T. Kiser

No. The setting is global.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"JTKiser1022" <JTKiser1022@msn.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have more than 1 calendar with each having a different
> setting for the calendar work week?  For example:  1 to display as Fri -
> Thurs and another Sun - Sat...
>
> (Outlook 2007)
>
> Thank you...
> --
> J.T. Kiser

0
Diane

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Asset Allocation Downloads in 2004 Deluxe Only Partially Working
When mutual fund prices are downloaded in Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe, the funds asset allocation percentages for bonds, cash and other are also updated. The percentages for small-caps, mid-caps and large-caps are not updated. It's very tedious to enter this information by hand. How can I activated net updates for these values? I don't think anybody knows an answer to this or your previous post, same subject. "Ray" <ray@wijiji.net> wrote in message news:ucZzAzHZDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > When mutual fund prices are downloaded in Microsoft Money 2004 Delux...

Is SQL 2000 tran working with VS2008?
I code a store procedure mySP in SQL 2000 in which using transaction. I used two ways to test after saving sp. 1) rename one table or 2) rename column name If I use "exec mySP" in SQL 2000 query window, error will catch but ASP.NET try-catch will catch nothing, it always return no error. Is SQL 2000 tran working with VS2008? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/asp-net/201002/1 On Feb 5, 10:15=A0pm, "aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uwe> wrote: > I code a store procedure mySP in SQL 2000...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Working Days of Week and DUE DATE for PAYMENT
Hi, A class has 2 batches for students. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Sunday a holiday. Students can join in between months. One month is considered as 12 WORKING SESSIONS. Column A has joining date of students. 4/2/10 4/3/10 Counting from the starting date, i need a date 12 sessions from the starting date in column B. 4/2/10 ( Friday ) is joining. So 12 sessions would be on date 4/28/10. I need this in B2 next to A2. Column H has list of other holidays for which extra sessions have to be given. Suppose in the above example, H2 contai...

uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Works Suite 2000
1) is there an updated version of Microsoft Works Suite 2000, especially as it refers to Home Publishing 2) I installed a custom (not full) version of Microsoft Works Suite 2000. I then decided to install the full version, per the computer suggestion. When I went to "remove/uninstall" MWS 2000, I was unable to do so. Some Works/Word programs remained, thus could not reinstall the full program. Any suggestions? Thanks. -- J Jean wrote: > 1) is there an updated version of Microsoft Works Suite 2000, > especially as it refers to Home Publishing ======================...

How does Excel work on a Network?
Can someone give some guidance on the best way of handling macros across several users on an NT network. Where should they be placed? How can you stop users opening other XLStart files at the same time which would confuse the workbooks index? In VB macro programmes how do you change directories relative to the starting point in a relative way, as I normally refer to C:\...\.... etc when working on a stand alone PC? Mervyn #1. Macros live in workbooks. So you have to either give a copy of the workbook to each user or make a common copy available to all users. #2. If the macros are gener...

Macro security, how to make it work
We have a spreadsheet that we use in Excel 2003. It's fairly awkward to find the info that we need on the sheet. I've since created a couple macros that really work well, but when I have the macros attached to the spreadsheet, we get error messages about security and the macros are disabled. How can we avoid these errors and make the spreadsheet automatically load the macros enabled, or at least pop up the "Do you want to enable macros" messagebox? There are too many workstations to simply drop the security to LOW, and that probably isn't the best answer anyhow. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Determining number of weeks between dates
Hello all, wonder if anyone can help me out with this question. In database I need to say how many weeks are left between two dates. Fo example 21/05/04 and 31/03/05. Anyone have any ideas how to do this Any help much appreciated -- goonboy17 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- goonboy175's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2533 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38810 How accurate do you want it? You could simply subtract one from the other and divide by 7 e.g =(A1/B1)/7 -- ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

Outlook 2007 To-Do filtering not working.
Hello, I like the To-Do bar in Outlook 2007, but I don't need to see things like "Back up Business Contact Manager Database" in the list, so I'm setting the filter to exclude it. I can get it set up to exclude the record as I want, but that change does not stick. Somewhere in the process of exiting and re-starting Outlook, the custom filter (2 default advanced filter fields plus my added one) is being altered. I tried it twice. The first time, all three advanced fields were deleted. The second time, after restoring defaults and re-adding my criteria, only mine was de...

PLease HELP
The history on Track changes is not always showing up. Neither is the Reject and Approve changes i select it and the box ask what to go through and then nothing happens. When i choose show list on a separate sheet nothing happens. This is on a shared workbook. Also i want to be the only one on the shared book to approve and reject changes. Please Help!!! ...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

hyperlink in outlook is not working,it goesto save document
outlook hyperlink not working <outlook hyperlink not working@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your question in the body of the message next time, and include yuor version of Outlook. Try starting IE and clicking Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings. -- Brian Tillman ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

it works now
Thanks for your patience - this is what happened and how it was fixed. I am not sure I understand the exact problem - and why the fix worked. I would like to know for sure. Our ISP today changed DNS servers - we had 2 setup in DHCP. They called and told us that server 111.222.333.4 was to be replaced with server 111.222.333.5. I changed the DNS server settings on the DC. A short while later our Exchange email failed to send or receive. We have Exchange 2000 on a separate server from our Windows 2000 DC. We are using POP3 mail not Exchange mail - don't ask I did not set it up. All users co...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Hyperlink with a bookmark does not work in Office 2007
I have searched everywhere I could and cannot find a solution. Need to link to a document and bookmark. The document opens, but not at the bookmark (Word opens at the beginning, Excel opens on the tab where last saved). I use the format of Document.doc#Bookmark or Spreadsheet#NamedRange. Has anyone found a solution? -- Thanks, Andy ...