Windows + S Screen Clip Not working

I just installed ON 2007 on a new Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit laptop.

The Windows-S screen clipping doesn=92t work.  Is there some activation
step required?
-1
PT
1/3/2010 8:01:50 PM
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

It sometimes gets turned off.  to turn it back on, click tools \ options
\other and toggle the checkbox for "Place onenote notification icon in the
taskbar" OFF then back ON.

--
Hope this helps,
John Guin

"PT" wrote:

> I just installed ON 2007 on a new Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit laptop.
>
> The Windows-S screen clipping doesn’t work.  Is there some activation
> step required?
> .

emails sent from work
I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? "dummy" <dummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32256DDD-4E7B-48F7-AF7A-2D2080B94BFB@microsoft.com > I sent emails from work to home address yet the messages are not in > my inbox. Why not? do I have to set up somehow? Inbox where? ...

Counting based on a formula's result
Hi, I had a question about counting based on the result of the formula "Type(A1)". I needed to count cells in a range if their Type was =2. I also wanted to accomplish this in a single formula. In the past I have used Sumproduct to count. So to count the occurances of the word "Car" in the range A1:A100--> =Sumproduct((A1:A100="Car")*1) I tried using sumproduct and the type function but it did not work. Is there any way to do this, maybe with an array formula? Thanks Hi Jeff the following works for me: =COUNTIF(A1:A100,1) and =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100=1...

reinstalling windows

Converting Pulisher 98 files to work with Publisher 97
Can anyone help me with this. I did some work from home with Publisher 2003 and saved as Publisher 98. I thought that's what we had at work, but just found out we have Publisher 97. Can anyone help? Thanks, June Send me the file, I will convert it for you. It will lose formatting somewhat. gsauer at columbus dot rr dot com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "June G." <JuneG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A2C930C-A716-4C3A-A171-365E113E002B@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help me...

Windows live mail

Autocorrect not working #2
Outlook 2003. I have autocorrect turned on and also correct while typing and it doesn't work. I am not using word as my email editor and I have checked use autocorrect when word is not the default editor. Messages are created in HTML, not plain text or rich text. Can anyone help? Colin ...

Web browser embedded in slide displays unwanted screen
Greetings! PPT 2007 Have embedded a web browser object in a couple of slides, in order to display html files stored locally. The files load correctly when a button on the slide is clicked. My problem is that in the period after arriving at the slide and before this button gets clicked, the browser displays the contents of the directory where the file resides. A blank screen, or some placeholder or other would be fine, but the list of files looks pretty ugly... Any assistance would be warmly appreciated! In article <2CFD4B87-17C5-44C8-9F56-59E6DAF5752A@microsoft.com>, Ano...

Error
How do i get rid of this error?? I copied a database. I am tryong to change the combo box from nound to unbound object. I have checked off all the required boxed under tool-options- view. I have also granted access to the table. I dont know what else to do. below is a sample of the code. Your help will greated be appreciated. Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo UserForm_Initialize_Err Dim cnn As New ADODB.Connection Dim rst As New ADODB.Recordset Dim con As String, strConn strConn = " C:\Documents and Settings\Sp-0010\Desktop\2010-css-database\S-DB_...

Windows Vista

open windows

Windows pdate Status: Failed

my excel is no longer automatically calculating formula's
Excel 200 formula's no longer automatically calculating - have to enter each cell individually. Help please! ...

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

How to create a scatter chart with 2 "X" values with common "Y"s
I Need to create a chart with lots of horizontal curves at different Y values. there are 128 to be precise and I would prefer not to create each as an individual series unless ... is there a way to copy a series mapping it tonew cells? (There are also a few diagonal curves so a bar chart wont work.) Thanks! Just copy the cells from your spreadsheet that contain your data series, then select the chart, Edit/ Paste Special, and choose the relevant options, including "new series". -- David Biddulph "M_LeDuc" <M_LeDuc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Windows recovery console

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

ndr's to public folders
Hi Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 we have a public folder that is used to house all the ndr's and replies to a generic email address. The users go through the NDR's and try to correct the email address to resend. Since moving to 2k3 the ndrs are deleted and event 2028 is logged on the server. It seems this is by design. Can anyone provide any background why these are deleted and if there is a workaround? Thanks Elroy23 Have you called PSS for the hotfix mentioned in the kba? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ------------------------------...