Setting Right margin in Onenote 2010

Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right
margin in a note.

Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the
margin closer to the right side of the page.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg

When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it.

When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the
note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other
boxes are grayed out.

Any help appreciated.

Bob

0
Bob
4/12/2010 9:37:53 PM
onenote 551 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Bob <ralvarez@spambob.net>
wrote:

>Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right
>margin in a note.
>
>Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the
>margin closer to the right side of the page.
>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg
>
>When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it.
>
>When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the
>note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other
>boxes are grayed out.

When you click on the text box, the border will appear.  Hover the
cursor on the border and a two-way arrow cursor will appear.
Right-click and drag the border to the right and that will expand your
margins.

//Steve//
0
Steve
4/12/2010 10:33:56 PM
Steve Silverwood wrote:
> Bob wrote:

>>Onenote 2010 is great but I haven't figured out how to set the right
>>margin in a note.
>>
>>Here is a screenshot shpwing the problem. I would like to set the
>>margin closer to the right side of the page.
>>http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-4/1174390/Screenshot.jpg
>>
>>When I click on a text box, i can't seem to widen it.
>>
>>When I go to View|paper Size, I want to use Auto paper size so the
>>note keeps growing in length. When I select this option, all the other
>>boxes are grayed out.
>
> When you click on the text box, the border will appear.  Hover the
> cursor on the border and a two-way arrow cursor will appear.

Only if one has activated the option to "Show note containers on pages"
(Tools | Options | Display).

Rainald

0
Rainald
4/13/2010 3:31:54 PM
On Apr 13, 8:31=A0am, "Rainald Taesler" <taes...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Steve Silverwood wrote:
> > When you click on the text box, the border will appear. =A0Hover the
> > cursor on the border and a two-way arrow cursor will appear.
>
> Only if one has activated the option to "Show note containers on pages"
> (Tools | Options | Display).
>
> Rainald

Got it. Thanks. For other people who read this thread, there appear to
be some differences in Onenote 2010
1. I set the option as suggested by Rainald. In ON2010 the options are
under the File menu.
2. When I click in a text box, I see a gray/blue window outline around
it. On the top margin at the right there is a <> that I can grab and
resize. Also, as noted by Steve, if I hover at the boundary the cursor
changes to sideways at the right side or vertical arrow at the bottom.

Bob

0
Bob

To make a margin
I want to set a new margin in the sidefoot and sidehead, so the margin are the same as the normal sidesetting. In the normal side I can set the margin up, but I can find out of the way to do it, when it is the sidefoot and the sidesetting Is that possible?????? -- I hope someone can help me. Mvh. Michael Hi Michael........ It sounds to me like you're talking about setting custom hard-copy print margins........if so, highlight the area you want to print, then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea Then, do File > PrintPreview > select the Margins tab and drag the margins to...

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Upgrading soon: Which PCCharge option is right for us?
Hey all, I am the IT director for a two store craft chain (approximately 15 lanes). My company is going to be upgrading to Microsoft RMS over the summer. Our credit card processor, Paymentech, has strongly recommended using PCCharge as payment solution. I was wondering which version we need to get -- we are looking for a solution that the cashier won't even know is there. In other words, we don't want to train our cashiers to use RMS and PCCharge. We just want them to know how to use RMS and let PCCharge handle all of the work. That said, do we need PCCharge Payment Server, or PCCha...

How to set backcolour

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Installing Office 2010 Beta Language Pack on 32 bit Office 2010 RT
I have installed Office 2010 RTM on a clean copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. No other version of Office beta or otherwise has been installed since complete disk wipe. When I attempt to install Microsoft 2010 Beta Language Pack, I receive the following message: "Microsoft office 2010 does not support upgrading from a prerelease version of Microsoft Office 2010. Please remove any pre-release products and try again." I have no Office products installed except Office 2010 RTM. I am trying to install the 32 bit language pack to a 32 bit Office 2010. How do I proceed to ...

Reading Pane Settings

How do i remove "Send As" rights
Hi The PA in our company send mail as the GM (it is suppose to be "Send on Behalf as"). I want to remove this. How do i do this in exch2003. Client is outlook 2003 Can remove this delegation from ADUC -> Find user-> go to the Properties of the user->Exchange General tab->Delivery Option-> their you got an option to set on-behalf permission, here you need to uncheck the checkbox. Regards, Tarun Verma "MSExchange2003Student" wrote: > Hi > > The PA in our company send mail as the GM (it is suppose to be "Send on > Behalf as")....

interactive buttons, multiple sets

How do I set OOR

Set Focus

Publisher 2003 Need to set business card to Avery 5371 setting
I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will print on Avery 5371 business cards Okay.........and your question is? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jonathan" <Jonathan @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:187615DD-9EF1-42A2-8436-78E6E6C6ACE4@microsoft.com... >I need to set the print settings so the business cardd that I created will > print on Avery 5371 business cards Page setup, business cards, click change copies per sheet, type > .5 top, .75 side, zero gaps. Avery 5371 is a standard business card s...

Setting the Settings
Really quickly: How (exactly) does one get Publisher to remember the page settings I want. ie. every time I open a new document, I get centimeters, and usually, I'd prefer inches. I have not been able to find a "Save Settings" option anywhere. Can anyone help? thomas In Publisher 2000 it's Tools Options General tab Measurements unit box - select inches. OK That should do it. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "ThomasL" <tlammert@netcom.ca> wrote in message ne...

Project 2010, no WSS sites for projects
Hi, I see ther is no links to WSS sites when creating a project But the sites exist, if using the direct link. Is it a bug, or something new in comparison with Project Server 2007 It's a known issue. Check the 2010 forums for more info. You'll have more luck over there with 2010 questions. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010 - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, > I see ther is no links to WSS sites when creating a project > But the sites exist, if using the direct ...

"Object or class does not support the set of events" Quick Question
All, I built a MS Access database in MS Access 2003, which I have set up in a shared folder. I have a form with some standard components such as text boxs, bottons. When a user updates the form I wish to record the time/date and username in the record. I have posted a copy of the code I'm using for the "BeforeUpdate" event below. Now this works fine on my machine and updates without a problem. However when a user on another machine (also using MS Access 2003) tries to update the same field, he gets the following error: "The expression Before Update you entered as the eve...

Strange permission Settings.
Hey folks I got a strange problem and i think it has somthing to do with permisions server end but it is possible this could also be a client side problem Okay so im on the support desk we have a number of users that access an exchange 2003 server using outlook 2003 some teams share access team maiboxes. When they try to add a custom field to (in tasks or email) on a shared mailbox they recive this error message "You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or the system administrator" But they have full rights to it an...

How do I set up my microsoft outlook to send emails?
I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please help!!! You need to get these settings from your ISP "XMY" <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8BBA0B0-A04B-41E6-90C3-3CF64D43EBA3@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to use Microsoft Outlook for a specific email however it's asking > for the http servor and I have no idea what it's asking me for. Please > help!!! XMY <XMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm tr...

Custom settings now working
I am having problems with the custom security settings. I installed the security administrative package and followed Microsoft's documentation. However, I am still getting the Outlook notification whenever I try to use CDO. I am not an Outlook admin so I am having a rough time trying to debug this. What are some things I can look at to try to resolve this issue. I noticed that when I go to Outlook and go the Outlook 10 Security Settings under public folders I see the form under that folder. Is this correct? My set up is Exchange 2000, Outlook 2003. Have you checked to make sure th...