Registration

  • Follow

Out of the blue recently, a OneNote (SideNote) icon has appeared on my task
bar.  I am not familiar with the product so I thought I would check it out.
When I click on the icon, I am prompted to enter my MS Office product key,
but I receive a message stating that the key is not correct.  I have tried
this several times minding to check my entries for accuracy, but nothing
seems to work.   Is there a way to uninstall this product or somehow complete
the registration successfully?  I do have a valid licensed MS Office disc.
0
Reply Utf 5/27/2010 9:48:23 PM

Which version of Office do you have?  OneNote comes with the Ultimate
edition and the Home and Student Edition.  Otherwise it is a stand alone
product.

"Puddy" <Puddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Out of the blue recently, a OneNote (SideNote) icon has appeared on my
> task
> bar.  I am not familiar with the product so I thought I would check it
> out.
> When I click on the icon, I am prompted to enter my MS Office product key,
> but I receive a message stating that the key is not correct.  I have tried
> this several times minding to check my entries for accuracy, but nothing
> seems to work.   Is there a way to uninstall this product or somehow
> complete
> the registration successfully?  I do have a valid licensed MS Office disc.

0
Reply Michael 5/28/2010 1:52:48 AM

(page loaded in 1.623 seconds)