re-install of Office Standard running Windows 7

  • Follow

I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a fix
but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
this does not work file not found.
0
Reply Utf 5/28/2010 12:11:01 PM

If you installed Office from the cd the only thing you are required to enter
is the Key

"56Triumph T 110" <56TriumphT110@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had a problem with my Outlook with error Cannot open" I tried to find a
> fix
> but didn't...I decided to uninstall Office. I then tried to re-install and
> got an error to type a string in the run to get info for customer support.
> this does not work file not found.

0
Reply DL 5/28/2010 2:57:39 PM

(page loaded in 0.021 seconds)