Why does office setup keep loading everytime my computer restarts

  • Follow

Everytime I open an office program for the first time since my computer has
been shut off the office setup has to run again.  It goes through the
configuration and than asks me to register office other through the internet
or over the phone.  I have tried both options thinking that it was my
internet connection, but nothing seems to work.  I have uninstalled and
re-installed office 2007 and it did not help.  This problem only started to
occur a few weeks ago.  Is there anyway to get this problem to go away?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
0
Reply Utf 3/31/2010 3:02:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.037 seconds)