Uninstall and re-install MS office

I download MS office 2007 to my PC and now wish to uninstall it so that I can
download the software to another pc? How to do it?

"hplee" <hplee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I download MS office 2007 to my PC and now wish to uninstall it so that I
> can
> download the software to another pc? How to do it?

Same way as you uninstall any program. Control Panel-Programs-Uninstall. (Or
the equivalent for your unspecified version of Windows)

0
Gordon

Re-ripping
Hi, im using WMP 11.0.6002.18111 and am on Vista hope premiumpack 2. Ive searched for this topic but cant find anything. Ive ripped a CD, all good. Ive copied it to an Mp3 player that wont play the file. After checking the file, its ripped as WMA. So i changed the settings to rip to MP3. I then deleted the WMV version and went to rip again however it says 'ripped to libery' and wont let me re-rip. How can i get round this?!?!?! Thanks You might try playing each song on the CD then choose "add to library" while it's playing. It might generate a playlist in...

GP installed on SQL server seems to be causing problems
I just had a client install GP 9.0 on their SQL server, previously they only had it installed on a separate application server. I'm not sure what they did when they installed it, but I know it was launched from the server. They are getting some odd things happening with a third party product now. My question is, would this in any way be due to a incorrect installation of GP on the SQL server? Does installing GP on the SQL server cause GP to be configured differently in any way? Thanks! Craig Hi Craig, This sounds like a problem that is specific to the third party applicaiton. Yo...

OWA wants to install 'MIME Edit binary behaviour'
Today I got a pop-up upon logging in to Outlook Web Access (FE is exch2k3 sp2 on Win2k3 sp 1) that says that it wants to install the add-on: 'MIME Edit binary behaviour.' It has the publisher listed as 'Microsoft Corporation (unverified publisher).' I did a quick google search and found a reference to mimectl.dll but cannot find any information on Microsoft site pertaining to .dll Can anybody tell me: 1) What it is? 2) Why it's come up today? Recent changes to server: Installed the ActiveSync support pack a while back but just got it working a couple days ago. Recent...

Office 2003 with Business contact manager.
I am using Maximizer 7 and cannot import the data files into the Business contact manager component of Outlook. Any suggestions? Regards Carlos ...

CRM Installation and Goldmine Conversion
Hi, I am just putting together a team at my office to install CRM and then convert our existing Goldmine. If anyone has done this before, is there anything I need to know about during either the installation (to plan for the conversion) or during the conversion itself? Does anyonwe know if Microsoft has a MS Project plan (couldn't find in templates download site) or Tech Net for a CRM installation and or a CRM Conversion? This is the first time my team has done this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Shauna Shauna I converted my company from goldmine to CRM by writing...

Cannot uninstall MSIE to reinstall with Outlook Express upgrade
I need to upgrade to the newest version of OE but to do so I would have to uninstall MSIE as The installer senses that a newer version is already installed and will not let me proceed with installation. Help?! Hi - that's odd, as OE is part of IE. Have you run Windows Update recently? Also note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try po...

Uninstall client for outlook
Hi Guys, I am having trouble installing Desktop client for outlook for CRM 3.0. When I try to install, I get an error saying somthing like the version is not compatible or the client already exists. When I checked, I found that C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client folder already exists and has some files in it. There is also MSDE database for CRM on the machine. I want to completely uninstall this client. But I do not see the entries for CRM client and MSDE database under Add/Remove programs. Can anyone tell me how to manually uninstall CRM client as well the MSDE database? You help is gr...

Client dex.ini file install
What is the best "clear-cut" directions for installing the dex.ini file into each user's profile in a terminal server? We are using GP version 8 and are having nightmares with security rights and printer defaults changing on thier own. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The GP consultants can't help us either. You can pass the path for the Dex.ini to be used to the Dexterity Runtime when you launch Great Plains. If you look at the shortcut for Great Plains you will see that it has the path for the Dynamics.set launch file passed the to Dynamics.exe runtime. You can also add the pat...

Vista SP2 won't install
Ok, I'm trying to install Vista SP2 on my system (32bit) and I keep getting a 0x800B0100 error. It tells me to download the respective System Update Readiness Tool, which I did, and ran.. But then it just 'hangs'.. In the context of my screen, it will show: Initializing installation... done! Installing Hotfix for Windows (KB947821) (update 1 of 1)... And it does nothing. The progress bar is stuck at 0%. I've tried this a few times, and no luck. I've searched here, and didn't see any related topics. Any help would be really appreciative!! Please ignore...

help! how to remove reference to MS Exchange account?
I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open local files. I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS Exchange. Thanks rockypierre <rocky_pierre@yahoo.com> wrote: > I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. > By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but > with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open > local files. > > I have re...

Ms Project to Excel Linked
Hi everyone Lots of great info on here and help, My problem is I have a Ms Project File which gets updated New Lines inserted and deleted in the project file I need certin information to export to excel and then further work happens in excel from there (which is ok) The problem I have is if there is more data added in the project file, it does not automatically come through into the excel file I don't want to do an export to new file every time if I can help it. I have a paste link from project to excel in excel8.0 link type if that make sense Does anyone have any code or i...

Office transfer to new PC
I bought microsoft 2007 office about 6 months ago and installed it with the key that was emailed to me with no problem. I thought I had read that I could put the MS Office on another computer as well. I now have another computer but i dont have the product key anymore. Is it possible to get it resent to me? Thank you April Do you still have the Office suite installed on your other computer? Download Belarc Advisor, it will tell you your product key. http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "AprilFallecker" <AprilFal...

SOME installed fonts don't show
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hey. I have this mac. I like cool fonts. I sometimes download cool fonts from free websites. These are generally .TTF files. I click on them, font book opens & asks me if I want to install them, I say yes... Then I make sure I restart MS word. Because how would it know anything's changed? When I restart MS Word, the new fonts are generally/usually there. I can find them in the drop down menu, or I can type the names until they appear, like any other font. This happens with MOST of the fonts I've installed...

Complete uninstall
How do you do a 100% uninstall of Outlook, so that it can be reinstalled cleanly? My copy of Outlook has gotten corrupted (vague "unknown error" messages whenever I try to do nearly anything), and I haven't been able to fix it. I want to reinstall the program, so I I removed it using the Office Installer update feature, then rebooted and reinstalled, using the same feature. No luck--the reinstallation had the same problems. Next, I completely uninstalled Office, rebooted and reinstalled. Same result--I've still got the same problems in Outlook. Now, I realize the pro...

Microsoft Money 2002 install/uninstall
Money installation wizard starts every time I try to enter the control panel. I already have Money 2002 installed. However, after uninstalling, the program continues to be shown in my program list on the install/uninstall window. Please help. ...

Uninstalling Outlook 2007
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to uninstall Outlook 2007? There seems to be an option to remove a program on the installation disc, but I don't understand what to do to select Outlook. Thanks for any help and God Bless, Mark A. Sam Where exactly do you get stuck? You can start the (un)installer from Control Panel as well, just like you would uninstall any other application. To uninstall just Outlook, click on Change instead. In the setup dialog, select Outlook in the list and set its installation status to Not Available. Just curious; what are you trying to ac...

re: reinstall publisher 2002
For those of you whom tried, honestly?, to give me a helping hand in finding the correct activation phone number for publisher 2002, up yours!!!! The correct phone number should be 888-571-2048 NOT 888-652-2341 Thanks for nothing!!!! This cost me a 35 min "long distance" phone call for a product already paid for, this sucks!!!!! Does Bill Gates own the phone company tooooooo? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00A3_01C342DF.59CE5320 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable No, probably h...

Error when trying to Create Purchase Order based on re-order information
When I try to create a new purchase order based on re-order information the status says Identifying items to be ordered, then an error pops up saying Run-time error '3251': Object or provider is not capable of performing requested operations. Store Operations Manager then closes. Can someone help me figure this out as I can't really place orders until I get this figured out. check this KB article: 0 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910710 -- Ahmed Nashat http://ahmed.nashat.googlepages.com <tfittsy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:47342429-dfa8-4fc3-99df-6f31085f33dc...

error after runing MS update last weel 10/13/2005
After getting update from microsoft I got error when trying sending email from MS excel program as attachment, with this error: general mail failure. quit microsoft exel, restart the mail system, and try again. ...

I need to recover my .pub files after re-installing xp...
Hi there. I am wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to recover my .pub files from my hard drive? I had to re-install my operating system, and lost a few REALLY important files. Any leads on a fix / product that does this would be appreciated, and free options would be really helpful. Spunky1 wrote: > Hi there. I am wondering if anyone knows of an easy way > to recover my .pub files from my hard drive? I had to > re-install my operating system, and lost a few REALLY > important files. > > Any leads on a fix / product that does this would be > appreciated, and fr...

Any way to format Out-of-Office Assistant in Outlook 2007?
We have a company policy regarding signatures in emails -- specific font, size, color, etc. We would like to have the signaure appear in outgoing messages from the Out-of-Office Assistant, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. The messages always come back as Courier New. We're a technology company, and this looks very unprofessional. Any help would be greatly appreciated. THANKS! KathyN <KathyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a company policy regarding signatures in emails -- specific > font, size, color, etc. We would like to have the signau...

question re: re-enabling cached exchange mode
I've scanned this group for posts regarding cached exchange mode and OST files, but haven't found the information I need. I need to know the impact of re-enabling cached exchange mode and NOT removing any old OST files. Scenario: User works with Outlook (2003 or 2007) in cached exchange mode for a period of time. Then, for whatever reason, cached exchange mode is disabled. The OST file is NOT deleted or renamed. After some time (months maybe), cached exchange mode is turned back ON. The user's profile in Outlook has not changed, nor has there been any change on t...

pdf button not working in mac office
for some reason when i go to print in any office program, my 'save as pdf' button in the bottom left corner is missing. it appears briefly if i press cancel. went to the mac store and they said it was a microsoft problem and to keep my eyes peeled for an update that would fix it. have looked around, but am unsure of which might be the right update, if there is one yet. does anyone know how i can fix this or any other way of turning my word and excel docs into pdf's? miranda You have not told us what version of computer, operating system, and Microsoft Office application, that ...

When is Uninstall not Uninstall?
First a sad story. Office 2003/SP 1 Outlook up and running - AOK. Install Lotus Notes Adapter To Outlook. Migration of Lotus Notes Folders begins and then hangs (24 hours). Kill Outlook Process. Re-start Outlook Outlook opens - reports "can not open folders" AND SHUTS DOWN. OK, So now all I want is to get outlook back up and running without Lotus Notes. (PST files are backuped up). Uninstall Outlook and leave the rest of office in place. re-boot Install Outlook. Re-start Outlook Outlook opens - reports "can not open folders" AND SHUTS DOWN. Uninstall Outlook and leave ...

[ANN] Read before installing updater
Be sure to read the blog article Office for Mac 2008 12.0.1 Update on the Entourage Help Blog carefully. Some users are reporting problems after updating. It's much easier to do it right than it is to fix the resulting mess. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/office_for_mac_2008_1201_update.html > <http://tinyurl.com/3684ld> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...