quick access toolbar settings disappear

  • Follow

A year or so ago, we installed Vista and Windows 2003 on a network.  We are
using Office 2007.

Everyday I have to add my icons to the Word and Excel Quick Access Toolbar
(QAT). They stay for the day but when I open the next morning, all I have is
the Save/Undo/Redo icons.

I prefer to have Print/Page Set Up/Sort Up/Sort Down and a few others that
are not on the quick drop down button.

My tech people tell me that this is a known Microsoft issue, in other words,
I have to live with it. That is not the answer I was looking for so I am
hoping you can enlighten me. Is there any way I can set these QAT icons so
they remain from one day to the next?

--
RES
0