Office Small Business 2007 installation problems trying to replace Professional 2007 Trial version

  • Follow

My trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is about to come
to an end and I'm hoping to replace it with a purchased copy of
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. The installation seems to progress
error free yet when I launch Outlook I'm being prompted to renew Office
Professional online. I'd like to avoid having to de-install Office
Professional, can this be done?

--
Gooner99
Gooner99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/214762.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Reply Gooner99 4/29/2010 7:37:30 PM

You have to uninstall any Trial version, together with Activation Assistant,
reboot, prior to installing your paid for version

"Gooner99" <Gooner99.4a7qda@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> My trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is about to come
> to an end and I'm hoping to replace it with a purchased copy of
> Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. The installation seems to progress
> error free yet when I launch Outlook I'm being prompted to renew Office
> Professional online. I'd like to avoid having to de-install Office
> Professional, can this be done?
>

> --
> Gooner99
> Gooner99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/214762.htm