Office Small Business 2007 installation problems trying to replace Professional 2007 Trial version

My trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is about to come
to an end and I'm hoping to replace it with a purchased copy of
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. The installation seems to progress
error free yet when I launch Outlook I'm being prompted to renew Office
Professional online. I'd like to avoid having to de-install Office
Professional, can this be done?

--
Gooner99
Gooner99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/214762.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
Gooner99

You have to uninstall any Trial version, together with Activation Assistant,
reboot, prior to installing your paid for version

"Gooner99" <Gooner99.4a7qda@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> My trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is about to come
> to an end and I'm hoping to replace it with a purchased copy of
> Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. The installation seems to progress
> error free yet when I launch Outlook I'm being prompted to renew Office
> Professional online. I'd like to avoid having to de-install Office
> Professional, can this be done?
>

> --
> Gooner99
> Gooner99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/214762.htm
> View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1332539.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

0
DL

Outlook 2007 DST/Time zone issue
I have a network with 4 computers running Office 2007, XP Pro connected to SBS2003. Outlook is connected to the Exchange 2003 component of SBS2003. Computers were deployed using a single, new image inside the last 3 months. New Zealand has had changes to the daylight savings change over dates, and as part of this process the required Microsoft Updates were deployed to the workstations, using WSUS, and applied to the server. Two of the computers have no problem, while two have an issue where calendar entries are 13 hours out. They appear to be defaulting to GMT, instead of NZT (GMT +1200)...

Using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files?
I using 2 versions of Mac Office 2004 (Japanese and English). How do I set the default for which version my machine uses to open office files? It would of course be better if MS allowed users to switch menu languages within the program just as Mac does with its OS and associated software. But since that is not the case, I have had to purchase install the English version of Office 2004 (at great expense both monetarily and memory wise). When I open files already on my computer it always opens them with the "default" version of Office 2004 which is in Japanese. I can't seem to ...

Out-of-office twin replies

Vista
I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installed, and have installed Microsoft Office 2003 on it & registered it. However, whenever I launch Excl I am confronted with a screen showing a Microsoft Office End Users Licence Agreement which requires me to agree to each time before the programme will launch. Does anyone know how to stop this happening? You registered but did you activate? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 22:55:54 -0000, "Gunga" <scohen@btinternet.com> wrote: >I have just purchased a PC with Windows Vista already installe...

Office 2007
I have Office 2007 installed on an WinXP machine. I've added to my start menu the following short-cuts: New Microsoft Office Document Open Microsoft Office Document I have a few questions, 1. What is the default location of the files listed in the New Microsoft Office Document window? 2. Can I add tabs to the New Microsofot Office Document window? If so, how? 3. What is the default location for the Open Microsoft Office Document window? Assume I've made no changes to the install of Office 2007. Your assistance and help is greatly appreciated! (B^>)-]=[ ...

Office Macros
What is the latest about when we will be able to upgrade our Office for Mac so that it can run all of our spreadsheets with VB macros? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison The only official word from Microsoft is that VBA will return in the next release of Mac Office which is tentatively scheduled for "Holidays 2010" - I take that to mean late 4th quarter of next year. I would not expect to see anything m...

Exchange 2003 SP1 install problems
I am trying to install SP1 for Exchange 2003. I cannot seem to get past the "Component Selection" window (which is right after the License Agreement window. No matter what components I do or do not select I do not have the option to select the "Next" button to continue. Anyone else experiencing the same or knows how to get around this. Thanks. Are you sure that you have installed the hotfix that is required for SP1? KB 831464? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=831464 Normally, when you are installing a SP, the action to be taken should be Update. If that option is...

wierd problem about using Resources
there's a customized resource type in my project which is written in vc2005, i named this type "XSLT" which in fact is associated with an external xslt file. here's it's conent: <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/ Transform"> <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" cdata-section-elements=""/ > <xsl:param name="indent-increment" select="' '"/> <xsl:template match="*"> <xsl:param name="indent" select=&quo...

Send Exchange 2003 Out of Office Replies to non Exchange mail serv
Hi, I am new here, so please bear with me. I am hoping someone can help me. I have looked and looked and looked for the answer to my question with no luck. I am wondering if it is possible to setup Exchange 2003 Out of Office replies to respond to a non-Exchange mail server within the same domain without opening up to the internet. The reasoning is to prevent spam programs from detecting legit addresses. Main Mail Server for Staff & Faculty: Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Main Mail Server for Students: SurgeMail from NetWinSite.com They are in the same domain, but I am wanti...

Printing Problem
When I print out my account information -- checks, payments, withdrawals, etc. -- the printer doesn't print the "cleared" or "reconciled" line. How can I get this line printed so I can have a permanent record of what has been cleared and reconciled? T I A. Please identify the report in question. Most transaction-centric reports can be customized to include or exclude cleared status. "John Savage" <j-a-savage@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:00bf01c39be5$631cbe30$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I print out my account information -- checks, >...

Categories disappeared after upgrade from Office 2k3 to 2k7??
After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories are gone. I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Categories to Office 2k7? Any help in this area would be completely appreciated. Thx NewsReader2k;115976 Wrote: > After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007 all of my categories > are > gone. > > I still have a complete backup of my system containing Office 2k3 with > working categories, is there a way to manually transfer the Catego...

Problem writing Time-Out function
Alright this one might seem a little odd. Basically when I initialize my dialog I have to call a routine (RunSameThread) which unfortunately calls some functions set with a library (which I don't have the source code for) which may not exit. (Basically this call should initialize the COM port and send's some commands to a transceiver attached to the port, then wait for a response before returning). Now, if the transceiver is not hooked up (or turned on) the COM port initialization will go though, but the library function will sit in an infinite loop :( Thus, I am trying to write a t...

How do I change the data set on the X axis? (office 2003)
OK, so I created a frequency histogram (bar chart) by selecting the values for the Y-axis, but I can't figure out how to change the values on the X-axis to fit the rest of my values.... When I make the graph using both sets of data, it gives me two separate bar charts on the same plane. Help please :) Thanks Remove the text in the top cell over the x-values; now make the chart. Excel thinks you have two data series best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "jrexattack" <jrexattack@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Opening/importing data from database takes forever after upgrading office!
Hello. I recently reinstalled a users computer and upgraded his office version from 2000 to xp. Now when he imports data from a database it takes forever. It can take several minutes and before the reinstallation the operation only took seconds. What could be wrong? I did the same on his coworkers computer with the same result so there must be something that can solve the problem. I just can't figure it out. The run windows 2000 sp4. Please help. :^) //Johan Anyone? It never hurts to empty the windows temp folder (with excel closed), but it may not help. You may want to take...

doublesided business cards
How do i create double sided business cards? Make a two page file with each page representing a side of the business card. Next print side one, turn the card stock over, print the second side. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Jerry" <jrry660@cs.com> wrote in message news:724a01c3e6c4$e9725ab0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do i create double sided business cards? --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.569 / Virus Database: 360 - Rele...

office 2003 eula comes up each time you open word,excel

Exchange 5.5
Hi We have an old NT box running exchange 5.5. I am trying to mov mailboxes to a new server running Windows 2000 with exchange 5.5. Bot servers are in the same site. I start the move as usual (hi-light mailbox, tools - move mailbox). enter the destination server (Windows 2000 server) and click ok. Th move mailbox progress box appears with the message "Opening th information store that belongs to username". The progress indicato moves from 0% to 1%m then stops. The mailbox I am moving is empty. have left the process to run for a couple of hours to no avail. When check ...

Can I get menus in 2007
Is there any way to get a menu bar w/ word 2007? I like 2007 but the choices in the tabs are not sufficient and I have to fight to get the function I need. thanks john Add what you want to the Quick Access Toolbar. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "John Coltrane" <tendengarci@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ejbigfJ5KHA.5808@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to get a menu bar w/...

Re-installation of office
I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original settings. HELP! Insert Office cd, install. Dont have cd? ....explain "Lisa Lucey" <Lisa Lucey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D935368F-BFC7-4C04-96BA-FEAFABC6E358@microsoft.com... >I need to re-install office on my pc after resetting the pc to the original > settings. HELP! ...

Access 2007 security warning...
Hi, Does anyone know how to stop the security warning on a packaged access 2007 database. I create and sign the database but it still seems to appear. Is the only way to purchase a signature off someone like thwate? Adrian If you used the self-signing certificate that comes with Office, that's only accepted on your own computer. The only solution I found was buying a code-signing certificate. If you are part of a Windows domain that includes a Certificate Server, you can probably generate the code-signing certificate there (for free). Then your users would have to trust your ...

Office 12.2.1 update/Reentering Product Key
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I attempted to update my Microsoft Office 2008 from 12.2.0 to 12.2.1 today; however, after the installation was complete, when I went to open a Microsoft Office application, an error message appeared stating: "Office for Mac has determined that your product key is not valid. To use Office for Mac, you must enter a valid product key" and refers me to this link: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/help.mspx?MODE=pv&CTT=PageView&clr=99-0-0&target=f2d51b70-f7d6-4a3c-ae8b-b90597d7530e1033> After deleti...

import file so that it is a actual csv file, no excel cell version
How can I import a spreadsheet file from finance.yahoo.com for the history prices of a stock and import it into my charting software. My charting software reads ASCII "DOHLCV" or D,O,H,L,C,V or "Date", "O", "H", "L", "C", "V" . I have tried for a week trying to manipulate the data to be read by my charting software but it will not take it. When downloading data it automatically opens excel 97 spreadsheet and inserts the data. I save it as a CSV file but my charting program will not read it and when I open the fil...

Outlook hanging when I try to reply
I have aproblem with my Outlook 2003 hanging when I try to reply to any e-mail. The app just hangs, i get that hourglass on my screen and everything just stalls. When I cancel out it shows a message "apphang" What should I do? Have you tried Detect and Repair? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Tracey asked: | I have aproblem with my Outlook ...

installing outlook 04-25-10
I have just installed Mictosoft Office standard 2007 it works fine other than outlook I cannot get outlook to open---as it tells me "Microsoft Exchange in unavailable" I have then three options retry/work off line/cancel the Exchange Server settings my work (university of Washington) gave me do not work and the other two options result in the computer closing. What do I do now? On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:46:01 -0700, pjdunbar <pjdunbar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have just installed Mictosoft Office standard 2007 it works fine other than > outlo...

OWA Problem #10
I have lost the OWA site from IIS. Can't now login to exchenge remotely. Need some help on how to reinstall the Exchange site in IIS. Thanks "lost the OWA site"? Can you provide more detail, please? What version of Exchange server? What happens when you access http://servername/exchange? William Marcus wrote: > I have lost the OWA site from IIS. Can't now login to exchenge remotely. > Need some help on how to reinstall the Exchange site in IIS. > > Thanks > > ...