Installation of Office Prof 2007 and missing rosebud file?

I am trying to install Office 2007 on XP and during the installation process
get the following error message:

Setup cannot find Rosebud.en-us\RosebudMUI.msi. Browse to a valid
installation source ...  I am not sure where to find this file and had
assumed that whatever I needed was included on the installation disk.

I checked another pc I am using with Office 2007 and don't seem to have this
file on there either.

What should I do next?

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Value Pak Installer

Outlook 2007 / Exchange 2007 Inbox sub-folders disappear...
I have several users that create sub-folders under their inbox on the Exchange 2007 server. The users are running Outlook 2007. Sporadically the sub-folders will disappear. We have been unable to retrieve them in any way. We have opened a ticket with Microsoft and after two days of troubleshooting we were told that it must have been "user error". The problem continues to occur and I have seen other posts explaining the same situation. Any ideas? You can use a tool like the MAPI Editor Tool to see if the folders are still in the mailbox. They may still exist but hidden...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Microsoft word 2007 04-21-10
To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must surround the letter "c" with which symbol? Do your own homework. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sheena" <Sheena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1C1982-FE01-4FE9-807C-7759DDD5D13B@microsoft.com... > To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must > surround > the letter "c" with which symbol? > With brackets. (c) "Sheena" wrote...

Installation #4

How do I change which software views my jpg files when I download.
Please help, it keeps going to the wrong software! On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:21:02 -0800, pamieg <pamieg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Please help, it keeps going to the wrong software! Howdy, This has nothing to do with Outlook... It would help if you mentioned your operating system, but... In Win 2000: Open Windows Explorer. Then Tools | Folder Options | File Types. Once there, you can associate your *.jpg files with any software you wish. If that does not work for your OS, I'd suggest looking in the help file for "File Associations" then "Associate a ...

Installer for my access application

File comparison
Folks: I have 2 separate Excel files. Each file contains about 100 symbols. I would like to run a quick COMPARISON the content of these 2 files in order to identify those symbols words that appear in BOTH files. Finally I would like to write the results to either of the original files or maybe to a third Excel spreadsheet. * Is there an excel function or program that can achieve this objective ? Deeply appreciate any assistance with this problem ? P.S. Would it be better to first bring the content of both files into separate columns of the same spreadsheet ? Thanks, Jo. h...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Can I check out multiple files at one time in SharePoint?
-- Thanks for the help. Not with the standard UI. Perhaps with some custom coding you could make it possible. "hvharr" wrote: > Thanks for the help. You can try SPBulkActions which allows, among other things, bulk check- out: http://www.spelements.com/spbulkactions/ On Nov 30, 3:49=A0pm, hvharr <hvh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > -- > Thanks for the help. On the other hand, you can have more than one item checked out to you at any given time. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. &quo...

Installing XP over Linux

OL2003 "PST File Not Closed Properly"
Even when it really was, I get this every time I open Outlook 2003, and it insists on checking for errors. Anyone else get this? -- Neil ...

CRM SBS install error

Microsoft Office
Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? Thanks MC You certainly should be able to I have xp home and have xl95, xl97sr2, and xl2002 all installed on mine. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "MCabot" <ICC@zoomtown.com> wrote in message news:d57c1$43074b60$453dae72$5006@FUSE.NET... > Can I run microsoft office 2000 in a dell XP? > > > > Thanks > MC > > Not sure what you mean by "dell XP", but see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217883 "Description of the system requirements for all editions of Office 200...

Outlook 2007 11-19-09
I cannot send e mails larger than 3MB. I can receive large ones but if I want to forward, I have to save the file, go online to comcast email and upload the attachment. Then send it "hayhurst1" <hayhurst1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F36DBD25-1AF1-4AF3-8383-FB6F06668ADC@microsoft.com... >I cannot send e mails larger than 3MB. I can receive large ones but if I want > to forward, I have to save the file, go online to comcast email and upload > the attachment. Then send it Outlook has no limit. Comcast might, however. Exactly what hap...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...