Inserting captions onto pictures with MS Picture Manager

How do you insert captions onto pictures with MS Picture Manager

You don't.

RAG wrote:

> How do you insert captions onto pictures with MS Picture Manager

0
Bob

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Insert trigger

Change Caption in Report
Hi all, I am trying to set up macros based on a huge amount of reports to automatically print the reports all at once. However, I would like to change the caption setting so that I don't have to keep changing the file name each time. Is there a way to do this? I am new to Access so I'm not sure how to set this up. For example, one report is called "rptCountrybySalesParent" and I would like each file to print out like "FrabySalesParent," "ItabySalesParent, "ChnbySalesParent," etc. I have the where conditions figured out, but the cap...

inserting hrs and minutes

Scheduling via MS Outlook/Exchange from POS
I'm hoping to find a way to use a custom button to call up a new appointment in Outlook. I want to create resources in Exchange that represent my delivery trucks and then schedule the delivery trucks from POS. Anyone? Thanks, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. Hi Tom If you add a reference to the Microsoft Outlook library in your project you should be able to write some code to this. Setting this to be triggered by a custom button would be exactly the same procedure as what you are doing using the Al...

Insert with a where condition

Saving pictures as trasparent
Hello! Having problems when I'm having two pictures in my file. The first one is a background, and the second one should be transparent. How do I do that? Thanks -- - Lars I would suggest the version of Publisher you are using does not support transparency. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. We have the 2003 version of publisher. Should the picture be created transparent before pub? -- - Lars "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote i...

Is there any specific setting for MS excel to download CSV in fin.
I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV file. But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across various cells. Is there any specific setting that should be set in EXCEL to display CSV files in the correct format? Hi try renamin the file to *.txt and open this file in Excel. >-----Original Message----- >I have set my local setting of my PC to finnish and trying to download CSV >file. >But the data is displayed in a single cell instead of splitting across >various cells. >Is there any specific setting that should ...

Insert

Error when adding a custom field through Deployment Manager
I am receiving an error when trying to add a custom field through the Deployment Manager: "An error occurred during the addition of the new field. The addition failed. For more information, see the event log". The Application event log lists the following entry: "dmLog: Failed to grant access to the regenerated view Account after inserting new attribute CFSTest." My domain login has domain admin privelages and is a member of the System Administrator role in CRM. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! this usually means the field is already there... if you c...

how to insert data in a table

Picture in Outlook
I just tried to put an Enhanced Metafile picture into and outlook message and when it was received, the picture had changed to a bitmap. Can someone explain why this happens and what needs to be done to ensure it doesn't happen again? Thanks ...

Where do I find the Publisher 2003 template I downloaded from Ms?
I downloaded a coupleof templates from the Microsoft Office site, but where can I find them?! When you download from the template site, you have to save the templates. Look in your temporary folder, they maybe there. If you cannot find the templates at all, empty your temporary cache and try the download again. In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "1techgirl" <1techgirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1DE5675-A71C-46DF-8293-061F...

double picture files
How can I find double picture files in MS Office picture database ? ...

Workflow Manager 03-05-04
Maybe this is a simple mistake, but my custom fields do not show up in the workflow manager. I'm attempting to set up an automated contact 90, 60, and 30 days before an expiration date found in a custom field for a contact. Is this possible? You might try publishing your customizations first in the deployment manager (right click top node for menu selections). My custom fields were not recognizable in workflow manager until I did this. "May" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4fc401c402e4$9d23e1b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Maybe this is a...

insert downloads into power point

Insert dataset to another database

Insert a blank row

How do I insert a letter into an existing word document?
I am working on a large document that I need to add several letters that are on our letterhead. If I cut and paste the letter, the letterhead header becomes skewed. This is just one issue I'm having with the document! Also need to know how to merge 3 separate documents together once I insert the letters that I need! Help! What do you mean by "skewed"? To preserve the data from the header of the document, you will need to insert it into a Section of its own separated from the rest of the document by Next page Section breaks before and after it with the headers...

How do I insert backround into my picture inserts?
Could you please elaborate on your question, and give us details such as your version of Publisher. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "TAMOS" <TAMOS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1B3ABEC-F208-4A23-B695-9C0EEFBF649F@microsoft.com... > How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http:...

Inserting images into excel conditionally
I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. I would like excel to import the appropriate image for a product once the condition entered is that quantity is > 0. Is this possible? If so then please help. Thanks Pav One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html can be adapted to your situation -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Pav" <Pav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37DC7373-14E6-4F11-9136-71DC3AD93CC2@microsoft.com... > I have a large product price list (1200 items) with one column for quantity. > I would l...