How do I fix office 2007 install error 1310?

  • Follow

I ran a microsoft update and my office 2007 program won't open stating there
is an error 1310.  I tried to use my disk to repair the problem with no luck.
Then I tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it.  The same error come
up during the install error 1310.  I think this is an install issue with the
program.  Any ideas as to how to fix this?  I also used a program fix it
utilities with no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help!
0
Reply Utf 4/21/2010 11:24:01 PM

Did you try to and re-install a different Trial version of Officer by any chance

--
Peter

"catracer" <catracer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I ran a microsoft update and my office 2007 program won't open stating there
> is an error 1310.  I tried to use my disk to repair the problem with no luck.
> Then I tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it.  The same error come
> up during the install error 1310.  I think this is an install issue with the
> program.  Any ideas as to how to fix this?  I also used a program fix it
> utilities with no luck.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

0
Reply Peter 4/22/2010 3:57:07 AM