This transaction cannot be entered

  • Follow

I have started to get a popup window with the text
of 'This transaction cannot be entered." with just a OK
button on it when I attempt to update something in one of
my Money 2002 accounts.  I have had Money software for
about 5 years now and this is a first.  Any ideas what is
causing this?  I run McAfee virus scan daily and have had
no virus reports.  I am running Win 98 SE.
0
Reply anonymous (74738) 11/14/2003 10:29:52 PM

cab

You probably have a corrupted file.  Look at the FAQ's at
http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/

I would also recommend that you open a case with Microsoft as they do not
feel that they have a problem with corruption, but many, many, many users
are having problems and until everyone starts calling them in to Microsoft I
don't think it will get better.

Good Luck
Bob
"cab" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have started to get a popup window with the text
> of 'This transaction cannot be entered." with just a OK
> button on it when I attempt to update something in one of
> my Money 2002 accounts.  I have had Money software for
> about 5 years now and this is a first.  Any ideas what is
> causing this?  I run McAfee virus scan daily and have had
> no virus reports.  I am running Win 98 SE.

0
Reply Arge 11/15/2003 12:14:43 AM

(page loaded in 0.028 seconds)

Reply: