Money Counts 7 to Quicken 5 conversion...

  • Follow

Does anyone have a suggestion about converting data from Money Counts
7 to Quicken 5?

Here is my problem. I want to convert/export my data from MC7 to a
format that I can import to a modern application. MC7 supports a
conversion using Quicken 5, but I don't have a copy of Quicken 5.

Does anyone have any other idea on how to convert data from MC7 to an
extensible farmat? Of course, Intuit does not have old versions of
their software for download, only patches.

Thanks for your help

0
Reply mr.tim.richardson (1) 5/23/2007 5:10:11 PM

Look on eBay for an old copy of Quicken.

<mr.tim.richardson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion about converting data from Money Counts
> 7 to Quicken 5?
>
> Here is my problem. I want to convert/export my data from MC7 to a
> format that I can import to a modern application. MC7 supports a
> conversion using Quicken 5, but I don't have a copy of Quicken 5.
>
> Does anyone have any other idea on how to convert data from MC7 to an
> extensible farmat? Of course, Intuit does not have old versions of
> their software for download, only patches.
>
> Thanks for your help

0
Reply spam_magnet (1210) 5/23/2007 11:20:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.064 seconds)

Reply: