Money Counts 7 to Quicken 5 conversion...

Does anyone have a suggestion about converting data from Money Counts
7 to Quicken 5?

Here is my problem. I want to convert/export my data from MC7 to a
format that I can import to a modern application. MC7 supports a
conversion using Quicken 5, but I don't have a copy of Quicken 5.

Does anyone have any other idea on how to convert data from MC7 to an
extensible farmat? Of course, Intuit does not have old versions of
their software for download, only patches.

Thanks for your help

money 28651 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Look on eBay for an old copy of Quicken.

<mr.tim.richardson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have a suggestion about converting data from Money Counts
> 7 to Quicken 5?
>
> Here is my problem. I want to convert/export my data from MC7 to a
> format that I can import to a modern application. MC7 supports a
> conversion using Quicken 5, but I don't have a copy of Quicken 5.
>
> Does anyone have any other idea on how to convert data from MC7 to an
> extensible farmat? Of course, Intuit does not have old versions of
> their software for download, only patches.
>
> Thanks for your help

0
spam_magnet (1210)

test #5
test ...

Filter Count question
I have the following code: With Me .Filter = "[Status] = 'Open' AND [Source] <> 'SE Meeting'" .FilterOn = True Me.Label32.Caption = "PCCB Action Items" .OrderBy = "[Group_Name], [IssueID]" .OrderByOn = True End With When I execute this on a commandbutton it returns all the open action items not equal to SE Meeting as the source code. That works perfectly. I have a new unbound textbox called AI_Open. Once I execute the above code, i want some code that will count the number of open action i...

Two computers, one Money file.

count qry
using access 2003 i have the following qry SELECT DateSerial(Year([Date/Time*]),Month([Date/Time*]),Day([Date/Time*])) AS [Date], [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].[Event Type], [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].Parameter, [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].Desc2, Count(*) AS MyCount, [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].Module FROM [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date] GROUP BY DateSerial(Year([Date/Time*]),Month([Date/Time*]),Day([Date/Time*])), [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].[Event Type], [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].Parameter, [AlarmData Table Filtered by Date].Desc...

Pivot Table counting two columns
I need help setting up a pivot table that counts from two columns. I have an Access database that tracks the work orders performed by my mechanics. Currently, I import this into excel. What I want to count is how many work orders in a day a mechanic works on. There can be up to 2 mechanics that perform a work order so I have two columns names Mechanic #1 and Mechanic #2. When I set up my pivot table with the Mechanic #1 and 2 as column fields, the date as the row field, and the count of the word order # as the data field, the pivot table returns the count of the combinations of occurences...

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Money Money Money !! Agloco !!

Purchased Money Essentials wont install

5.5 message tracking
I am looking for an app that will help me with tracking messages from my organization to other people on the internet. It seems that the admin program will not let me do this, just internal messages. What I need to be able to do is search for messages sent to an external address and see what event codes are with each message and who else that message was sent to and what time it was sent (prefer that it is adjusted for GMT and daylight savings) Anyone know what can do this? I can look through the logs but when you start seeing messages getting mixed together one inside them it gets a l...

counting, multiple conditions and results
Hi, I'm working with payperiods, 1-26. Each payperiod will have either a payment amount due or is marked na. If payperiod 5 is the beginning of the amounts due then the previous ones will be marked na. Each payperiod column has formula to figure out if there should be an amount due or an na. What I need is for the amounts due to have a total of 6 payperiods and the remaining payperiods to override the columns existing formula and say "end of 12 weeks". Amounts due would be consecutive. I can have only amounts due for 6 payperiods in total. I think I ...

money 2002 #26

money 2005 #11

stock count variance allocations
When entering a stock count in stock count entry the variance is calculated incorrectly. If you have a captured quantity of 10, counted quantity of 0 and an allocated quantity of 4 the system will post a variance of (6) when you verify the count. The system should unallocate the quantities so the variance will bring the on hand quantity to match the counted quantity. If the system cannot do this an exception report should print notifying the user that the variance will not bring the on hand quantity to the counted quantity ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Mi...

Duplicate Funds in Money

Microsoft Money in Australia

count with and formula
Dear all; I am trying to use countif with and like this. COUNTIF(A1:A12,and(">30","<100")) I did try it with diffrent condition and even replace and with or but it just show me answer 0. is there any other way to use countif with multiple conditions? Using COUNTIF: =COUNTIF(A1:A12,">30")-COUNTIF(A1:A12,">100") With SUMPRODUCT =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A12>30),--(A1:A12<100)) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Satyendra_Haldaur" <SatyendraHaldaur@discussion...

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

OL2002 Exchange Server 5.5; Rules do not run automatically; Run fine manually
I have OL2002 SP3 (on XP-Pro) with some rules to filter emails. I am connecting to an Exchange Server 5.5 SP4. My rules do not execute automatically - but if I run them manually they work just fine. All rules are enabled for automatic processing. The problem occurs when Outlook is first started and every other time. The rules never work automatically. A coworker is running OL2000 SR-1 with similar rules and his works fine against the same Exchange Server. Thanks, Scott ...

Problems with Money 2005

Money 2000 user guide

Macro for test result Count as pass, fail and incomplete.
Hi all, Please send me a macro to resolve my issue as i have to excecute test cases and after that at the end of the day i need to send the number of count for my test cases as Pass, Fail and incomplete, and right now i'm doing this manually so please send me a macro so that just running that macro i 'll able to count my test result separatly as pass fail and incomplete... Thanx in advance... Amar You have given no information about the data layout, so it is difficult to be specific, but you can probably do what you want with a worksheet function instead of a macro. See Help fo...

Count If
Hello everyone, I am using the following formula to count the number of times an entry appears in a list : =COUNTIF('Full Output'!J:J,"Outlook Edition") the problem is, there are entries such as "Outlook Edition" but there can also be entries like "Outlook Edition, Intellisync, Other" - is there any way in my formula that I can say contains. For example if I'm counting the number of times that "Outlook Edition" appears, I would like to count it even if it appears in a string such as "Outlook Edition, Intellisync, Other". Thanks...

Counting Cells #3
I have created a spreadsheet for work which lists dates an descriptions. I need a formula that will count the particular item done on a certain day. i.e. How many Housing Applications on 28May. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also appreciate if yo could e-mail me your reply to this post at fusss@subasenlon.navy.mil. Thank you for your time and concern in this matter. VR, ET3 Fuss, S. D. NAVSUBASE NLON United States Nav -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Assume dates in column A, description in column B, your target date in D1 and your target desc...

money vs simply accounting

Money Data #2