How to Permanently Change Shapes Default Color and Other Formats

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

The default for shapes is a blue with shadow and gradient.  I want to be able to change the default for the Shapes Tool Bar so that when ever I open this tool bar the defaults are Black withy no Shadow and no Gradient � not just to the Normal.doc but also just whenever I open the Drawing Toolbar.  Please advise
0
Reply wdjudd 4/2/2010 5:21:28 AM

The defaults for AutoShapes can be partially determined if you open the
Normal.dotm template & set them there. The Shadow, unfortunately, isn't one
that can be changed.

In any given document, though, you can format a shape as you wish in any
respect the Control/Right-Click it & select Set AutoShape Defaults. Those
settings will be in effect for any additional shapes you then create in that
file.

--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

<wdjudd@officeformac.com> wrote in message
> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel
> Office 2008, Version 12.2.4
>
> Mac OS 10.5.8
>
> 2 x 2.66 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
>
> SHAPES DEFAULT COLOR:
> The default for shapes is a blue with shadow and gradient. I want to be
> able to change the default for the Shapes Tool Bar so that when ever I
> open this tool bar the defaults are Black withy no Shadow and no
> Gradient - not just to the Normal.doc but also just whenever I open the
> Drawing Toolbar. Please advise

0
Reply CyberTaz 4/2/2010 4:49:13 PM

(page loaded in 0.045 seconds)