Word Freezes when inserting pictures

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

My word freezes every time I try to insert a picture into the document.  I checked to make sure the program had enough virtual memory, also changed savings settings.  I also tried shrinking the picture file to a smaller size but word still freezes when i insert.  Please advise.
0
Reply mcliu315 3/30/2010 5:58:50 PM

Make sure Office is fully updated, then repair disk permissions & restart.

If the situation doesn't improve please reply in detail about how you are
inserting the picture, what the file format & file size of the image is, as
well as any other particulars you can supply. How have you tried "shrinking
the image"?

Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 3/30/10 1:58 PM, in article 59bb6399.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"mcliu315@officeformac.com" <mcliu315@officeformac.com> wrote:

> My word freezes every time I try to insert a picture into the document.  I
> checked to make sure the program had enough virtual memory, also changed
> savings settings.  I also tried shrinking the picture file to a smaller size
> but word still freezes when i insert.  Please advise.

0
Reply CyberTaz 3/30/2010 6:31:11 PM

(page loaded in 0.664 seconds)