The Bullet Points, And the Paragraph Symbol

  • Follow

Version: 2008

Today I had a problem on MS Word 2008. I opened up the page and went under the note book option for a new document. When it had opened there were bullet points all the way towards the left of the page. Also, after ever line there was a small blue paragraph symbol. If you know how to disable this feature or you can give me some type of hints, please message me back.
0
Reply alippy76 5/4/2010 9:12:49 PM

You have simply toggled the display of non-printing characters. You can
toggle them off using the keystroke Command+8, but they are valuable assets
when reviewing/formatting/editing/revising a document. It would be a good
idea to understand what they mean & how to take advantage of them:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/4/10 5:12 PM, in article 59bb7eeb.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"alippy76@officeformac.com" <alippy76@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Today I had a
> problem on MS Word 2008. I opened up the page and went under the note book
> option for a new document. When it had opened there were bullet points all the
> way towards the left of the page. Also, after ever line there was a small blue
> paragraph symbol. If you know how to disable this feature or you can give me
> some type of hints, please message me back.

0
Reply CyberTaz 5/4/2010 10:30:32 PM

Thanks So much
0