Sermon Outline Template

  • Follow

I am trying to create an Outline Template in Microsoft Word for Mac
2008. Having trouble with this one.  Any help appreciated.

www.mikealrhughes.com
0
Reply Mike 12/23/2009 7:56:24 PM

Hi Mike;

I'm not sure what you mean by an "Outline Template". Outlining is a matter
of Paragraph Formatting in Word. You can't really apply paragraph formatting
unless you have paragraphs to apply it to :-) Unless you have an exact
number of items & sub items permitted in each new document based on the
template there really is no need to use one.

Have a look in Word Help on the subject of "Create an Outline Numbered List"
as well as this page & the links from it:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingOLView.htm

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to ask, but please be as
descriptive as possible of what you're trying to do.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/23/09 2:56 PM, in article 59bafadd.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Mike"
<mail@mikealrhughes.com> wrote:

> I am trying to create an Outline Template in Microsoft Word for Mac
> 2008. Having trouble with this one.  Any help appreciated.
>
> www.mikealrhughes.com

0
Reply CyberTaz 12/23/2009 9:51:29 PM

(page loaded in 0.011 seconds)