Scroll Bar has Gone away Post 2

  • Follow

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel

I cannot read these forums I always get an error that reads:  No Host Memory.  So anyone that has an answer to how to get the scroll bar back, I would appreciate a quick e-mail to JFSlicer @ gmail dot com. <br><br>Thanks.
0
Reply jfslicer 6/2/2010 7:06:03 PM

This is a common problem that happens on the mactopia Forums two to three times a day.  <br>
Best way to cure is mark original email notice as unread, Shut down your Web browser and do something else for a while. Sometime this error will stay in system two -three hour a more then suddenly start working. Its a common problem. I see no cure for  it.
0
Reply pjonesCET 6/2/2010 9:10:04 PM

(page loaded in 0.016 seconds)