scroll bar disappeared

  • Follow

I have lost my vertical scroll bar at the right hand side of the Word document  in order to scroll up and down the page - I can't manoevre anywhere within the document. How do I get the scroll bar back again?  Help?!!!
4
Reply rosalievh 6/2/2010 9:00:28 AM

What View are you using? If 'Full Screen' View no scroll bar displays. Go to
View> Full Screen or press ESC to exit from Full Screen View.

If that isn't the case go to Word> Preferences> View & be certain there are
checks in the appropriate boxes in the Window section.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/2/10 5:00 AM, in article 59bb945d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"rosalievh@officeformac.com" <rosalievh@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I have lost my vertical scroll bar at the right hand side of the Word document
> in order to scroll up and down the page - I can't manoevre anywhere within the
> document. How do I get the scroll bar back again?  Help?!!!

0
Reply CyberTaz 6/2/2010 10:06:31 AM

> What View are you using? If 'Full Screen' View no scroll bar displays. Go to <br>
> View> Full Screen or press ESC to exit from Full Screen View. <br>
> If that isn't the case go to Word> Preferences> View &amp; be certain there are <br>
> checks in the appropriate boxes in the Window section. <br>
> HTH |:>)  <br>
> Bob Jones  <br>
> [MVP] Office:Mac <br>
> Many thanks - I went to Word, Preferences, View and ticked the option for vertical and horizontal scroll bar - a window I hadn't been able to find before.  Thanks <br>
Rosalie <br>
> On 6/2/10 5:00 AM, in article 59bb945d.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, <br>
> &quot;rosalievh@officeformac.com&quot;  wrote: <br>
> > I have lost my vertical scroll bar at the right hand side of the Word document <br>
> > in order to scroll up and down the page - I can't manoevre anywhere within the <br>
> > document. How do I get the scroll bar back again?  Help?!!! <br>

1
Reply rosalievh 6/2/2010 6:18:25 PM

(page loaded in 0.077 seconds)