my toolbars in word doesn't show

  • Follow

Version: 2008

I have clicked customize toolbars and menus and reset it , but it still don't appear when i start to use MS word. It is quite troublesome that i need to click toolbar in View tab,and to reselect &quot;standard&quot; and select it again , so that it can appear. <br><br>The other office applications,like exel and ppt, don't have this problem.
0
Reply htc_emma 2/26/2010 7:17:24 AM

Yeah, just about *any* program for Mac OS can present the same problem
thanks to a virtually unidentified "feature" from Apple... Click the
capsular button at the right end of a document window's Title Bar to turn
off the "Minimize the Drawer/Toolbars" setting � then don't click it again
unless you want to minimize the toolbars :-)

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/26/10 2:17 AM, in article 59bb37a8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"htc_emma@officeformac.com" <htc_emma@officeformac.com> wrote:

> Version: 2008 I have clicked customize toolbars and menus and reset it , but
> it still don't appear when i start to use MS word. It is quite troublesome
> that i need to click toolbar in View tab,and to reselect "standard" and select
> it again , so that it can appear.
>
> The other office applications,like exel and ppt, don't have this problem.

2
Reply CyberTaz 2/26/2010 10:58:01 AM

(page loaded in 0.037 seconds)

Reply: